PDA

View Full Version : What do you think is the best way...

StarRobin
17-02-2015, 03:34 PM
...of communicating with spirits via technology? I haven't tried to contact spirits through anything other than Ouija, but I have a digital recorder. I actually use it for college, but sometimes it's tempting to see if there are any spirits in my house and if they would like to communicate :smile:

desert rat
18-02-2015, 03:06 AM
There are also e.m.f. meters and i.r. therms. I read a warning on using a recorder in your own home . You might hear all kind of demoinc voices .

anthony c
31-03-2015, 08:33 PM
...of communicating with spirits via technology? I haven't tried to contact spirits through anything other than Ouija, but I have a digital recorder. I actually use it for college, but sometimes it's tempting to see if there are any spirits in my house and if they would like to communicate :smile:

Hi StarRobin
U used an ouija board did something happen??How many of you had your hand
on the thinggimajig??
Is the ouija board for real or do people fake it??
I want to make my own board and use it so badly but i am chicken lol

Bambo
08-02-2022, 02:33 AM
I have tried opening notepad and just talking to them but nothing gets typed on my screen...

Justin Case
19-02-2022, 02:55 PM

I've gone through this in a sound controlled environment - and the EVP aspect does work. However, it is true what's said regarding this "contact" approach: "Be careful when you open the door ... you never know who is going to walk in." :icon_eek: