PDA

View Full Version : Do you find it easier or harder

DoctorStrange
16-02-2015, 07:38 PM
as you grow spiritually ?

I feel i'm increasingly frustrated as it seems i'm progressing, yet it feels like if one layer is peeled off, another reveals itself.

Never ending amount of layers. I'm emotionally exhausted.....

Anyone else ? :icon_frown: :redface:

Shinsoo
16-02-2015, 08:07 PM
My spiritual growth has been...interesting. My kundalini rose without triggering much of anything. In fact I went from being so low of vibration that even negative entities weren't attracted to me, to being of high vibration and having to watch what I think and feel, within the span of four months.

But once it hit the third-eye, holy frick did I start learning a lot of stuff about myself, painful hard stuff that I thought would have come to light while the kundalini was rising.

Maybe it still IS working on my head. Lord knows I spend enough time in it to create a festering pile of mental blocks! I think though, that we're always spiritually growing...and the more you learn the more you find obsolete aspects, ways of thinking, etc

It's often worth it though. So I think in answering your question, it is getting harder yet easier at the same time as I grow. A lot of painful stuff is brought to light, but since I've just accepted the terms of the path I'm on, it will probably be much easier in the long run.

VikingWarriorOnWheels
16-02-2015, 08:10 PM
It seems to be off and on for me. In order to make positive changes, we have to delve into the darkest parts of ourselves, buried under years of denial and suppressed feelings. It's what makes the journey so epic :) Stay strong. This too shall pass...

vitaraq18
16-02-2015, 08:13 PM
I have grown as a person greatly in the last few months and I think this forum has definitely helped me :D

LadyMay
16-02-2015, 08:53 PM
as you grow spiritually ?

I feel i'm increasingly frustrated as it seems i'm progressing, yet it feels like if one layer is peeled off, another reveals itself.

Never ending amount of layers. I'm emotionally exhausted.....

Anyone else ? :icon_frown: :redface:

Yep, I know what you mean. Feels like the junk is eternal sometimes.

DoctorStrange
17-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Well, thanks folks, i really appreciate all the input in this thread. Makes my situation a bit more bearable, and i certainly learnt a few things.

I had a dream last night which indicated to me what i still need to work on.
So, i'm soldiering on

Thanks again

WhiteWarrior
17-02-2015, 02:56 PM
A number of my early spiritual experiences and some of the things I learned that were astonishing to me at the time, don't matter much to me any more as I accepted my limitations. I was so happy when I got to do a little healing, then disappointed later on when I realized it was not my path because my talents only go so far and that I could do harm easier that I could help. Now I only rarely even see a point in trying. Does it mean that I have grown, or diminished? Your guess is as good as mine.