PDA

View Full Version : Healer

Saoirse
16-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Hi, I have always been interested in healing. I have a desire to heal people and am interested to learn the ways of healing people. I believe in using nature to heal. Personally, I find that nature gives me energy. I can't explain that concept though. Does being an empath help? I think I'm good in hearing out emotional problems, and solving them. But I want to be more than that. Any advice?

vitaraq18
16-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Hi, I have always been interested in healing. I have a desire to heal people and am interested to learn the ways of healing people. I believe in using nature to heal. Personally, I find that nature gives me energy. I can't explain that concept though. Does being an empath help? I think I'm good in hearing out emotional problems, and solving them. But I want to be more than that. Any advice?
I hear you can have training, maybe start a mini business and travel to local houses and well... heal :smile:

Saoirse
16-02-2015, 07:34 PM
I hear you can have training, maybe start a mini business and travel to local houses and well... heal :smile:

I'm calling Hogwarts tmr to check if they offer this course. Wanna join? Heard they offer a discount for 2.

vitaraq18
16-02-2015, 07:36 PM
I'm calling Hogwarts tmr to check if they offer this course. Wanna join? Heard they offer a discount for 2.
Well thanks for a sarky reply... I meant you can have training and go classes to further increase you skill in healing. Just like you can with Yoga...

Saoirse
16-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Well thanks for a sarky reply... I meant you can have training and go classes to further increase you skill in healing. Just like you can with Yoga...

I meant no offense but I can't help it if you wanna take offense. Anyways there are no such training in my area... I live in a very urbanized city.

Thunder Bow
17-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Get out of the city into nature this summer. Seek more nature for yourself.

WhiteWarrior
17-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Reiki is a well known path to learn spiritual healing. Not the only one but it has a good reputation. You might search for courses in your area.

athribiristan
18-02-2015, 06:23 AM
My dad taught meditation and energy healing for most of my early life. I have started a thread to share most of his techniques. Check it out if you feel so inclined:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=80936

Also, someone mentioned Reiki. I have had great experiences with it, though the approach I teach is simply better in my opinion. That is not an ego statement, I just find that it is a more versatile, more full time helpful way to go. I would definitely not say not to have Reiki done or learn the technique though.....very powerful.

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
20-02-2015, 11:17 PM
Reiki is a well known path to learn spiritual healing. Not the only one but it has a good reputation. You might search for courses in your area.

Absolutely and you can pretty much learn it any where.. Thunder Bow is spot on too... A lot can be learned from finding your own peace..