PDA

View Full Version : Demonic Haunting

WilliamC
16-02-2015, 03:48 PM
hi guys. I was hoping anyone on this forum can help me. I'm certain I'm being followed by setting unholy. I experience countless attacks by entity's in middle of the night. I wake up unable to yell or move while being choked and held down. At the stage now where I fight back by using all may strength by pushing back and mocking the entity in my mind, as well as finding the courage to open my eyes only to see a black mist on top of me. My partner and I have experience a growl not half a metre away while in bed, a growl I've never heard from a dog or animal ever before. My partner, a skeptic before meeting me, has seen a asian woman with long hair in 50's hospital attire sitting over me with her hair dangling over my face. Pls help me as I'm at my wits end. I can feel this entity's attack getting stronger and stronger and I'm powerless to protect my family. Any advice will be appreciated

Butterflies
16-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Hi how scary :icon_eek:
Do you meditate? You can ground and protect yourself before meditating and ask for Archangel Michael to protect you, also when this is happening ask Archangel Michael to protect you, have you tried going to a medium who can connect to the spirit and ask what it wants? Maybe getting some crystal aswell that keep bad energys away would be a good idea, I'm not sure which ones but you could look some up

StarRobin
16-02-2015, 05:13 PM
I agree with Butterflies. Whatever your decision, please be careful and I hope you and your partner get the correct help to get rid of this entity.

Gracey
16-02-2015, 11:20 PM
Do not feed fear to your experiences. That gives more strength to what is harassing you. Stay calm and find your own strength, pray for the darkness to be dissolved into the light. Some people have success with sagging. But most important...do not feed it your fear.

WilliamC
17-02-2015, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the advice guys. And to answer butterflies question, I have seen a medium and have been told im being haunted by entities from my fathers past. I just dont understand whats its got to do with me though. And the growl my partner and I heard at night was the scariest thing ive encountered. And yes ive tried praying to no avail.

Butterflies
17-02-2015, 11:57 AM
I agree with what gracey has said and don't fear them because they feed off that, but that is easier said than done I'd be petrified, I hope you find something that works, I'm not to knowledgable on reki, I wonder if that would help you to feel more centered and in control, just a thought good luck

StarRobin
17-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. And to answer butterflies question, I have seen a medium and have been told im being haunted by entities from my fathers past. I just dont understand whats its got to do with me though. And the growl my partner and I heard at night was the scariest thing ive encountered. And yes ive tried praying to no avail.

I've read about something very similar before. Please forgive me for asking, but is your father still on this side of life? I ask because the story I read said someone was being haunted by spirits, that had been haunting their now deceased family member (something to do with a war). It turned out the spirits couldn't get to that family member now they had passed, so they began haunting the living relative. It doesn't sound fair I know. They managed to get rid of the entities. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly how :icon_frown: It maybe that they were made to see sense, that it wasn't the living relatives fault. It may be an idea. I hope whatever the reason though, they will eventually leave you alone. Keep strong. :smile: Have you tried another medium at all?

moretocome
20-02-2015, 09:17 AM
Hello William C,

I've had recent experience with Removing / Casting Out an unwanted entity.

If you wish, just message me for details.

Wishing you Peace & Joy,

-mtc

anthony c
21-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Hi
A thing you can try is by throwing sea salt around your bed.
I know someone that does that and he is being haunted by demons too.
Good luck

Jules73
22-02-2015, 03:24 AM
Have had this same thing happening to me. But I have found if I just mention God out loud or even in a dream! It drops an runs! So this is my routine. First are you a Christian ( I am) so I don't know if this will make a difference if your not! I burn white sage all through my home. With windows open, while doing so I say this: IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY FATHER AN JESUS CHRIST OUR ONE AN ONLY TRUE MESSIAH, I command all demons, entities, an negative energy leave my home! I say this all through my home till I am through! I read my bible before going to bed, always a verse at least . Good luck !

WilliamC
22-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Hi! Thanks for ur post. What ideas do u have in mind for my situation? Thank you for taking the time out to help me

WilliamC
22-02-2015, 08:22 AM
Appreciate anything u can help me with moretocome

anthony c
22-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Hey have you tried the sea salt?Make a circle around your bed they can't cross the circle.Let me know if it worked if you want to try??

moretocome
22-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Hi WilliamC,

I just sent you a very detailed message on this.

Blessings to you,

-mtc

Tristran
22-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Hi
A thing you can try is by throwing sea salt around your bed.
I know someone that does that and he is being haunted by demons too.
Good luck
What if the daemon is a rapha (plural=Rephaim) that was initially created (cursed) on a coast. These guys are at home when surrounded by cormorants and mermaids (sirens).

Sea-salt will make them happy and keep coming back to harass their target.

Jules73 is the only guy here who has a tactic that will work.

anthony c
22-02-2015, 04:12 PM
What if the daemon is a rapha (plural=Rephaim) that was initially created (cursed) on a coast. These guys are at home when surrounded by cormorants and mermaids (sirens).

Sea-salt will make them happy and keep coming back to harass their target.

Jules73 is the only guy here who has a tactic that will work.
yeah ok buddy
Then he can just stop using the sea salt a hole

Tristran
22-02-2015, 06:21 PM
a hole
Never heard of angel hole or awesome hole. Lol

Well there is a first for everything. Lol

Fairfre
24-02-2015, 10:25 AM
I've had the growling too. It sounded like a lion.
I've had a lot of other stuff too , knocking an scratching in the walls even violent bashing. I've also had a lot of physical(?) contact and talk with an entity. This has been on and off since I had my second nde.

Anyway,, I was quite concerned when you said you were mocking this entity in your mind and I wish you wouldn't. It won't do any good and antagonism may even make things worse.
The "born agains" blessed and prayed for me and my house once, (because I was being attacked by some sort of insect that we couldn't see, that went on for years) as well as other stuff, but there were recurrences. I'm still have the scars on my skin. A Catholic priest blessed me and gave me holy water but I didn't ask him into the house. It did seem to some some good. He offered to make report to the Bishop if things didn't improve. The activity became more subdued. It's still been around though.
Try reciting Psalm 23 and calling out for help from Jesus for immediate relief.
I use to recite Psalm 23 over my B/F when he entered because he activity seemed to come in on him too.
The situation is much better at present. I've been doing a overall examination of these events since when they first started.
Initially there was nothing I had done to invite the presences ,later though in misguided attempts to defend myself, I brought a lot of activity and persecution on myself. One thing to remember if you have been involved in misguided activites and then you tell them to go , they will come after you with a vengence and use other people to get to you. Be really careful of that.