PDA

View Full Version : Can I curb planet energy from influencing my moods?

Aquahorse
13-02-2015, 08:00 PM
I have been trying to find a balance that will last when the heavens run amuck pull on emotions & having to temper that activated energy.

Any suggestions. I am very sensitive & find this exhausting at times. My life is also filled with animals & I don't want to subject them to this either.

Thanks you.

Kaimi
21-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Excess energy can be grounded. You can take it (positive and negative) and send it to 'Gaia' mother earth will happily disperse it and recycle all of it.

Animals may be there to help you deal with it. Balance is never going to be forever. It will need to be recalibrated regularly. The effects can last anywhere from hours to months, but inevitably will need to be found again.

Aquahorse
22-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Thank you, makes perfect sense. Great timing as Mars is sounding its trumpet.

beherenow23
22-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Hi! I can relate to this, I've found that daily exercise is the best way at clearing and controlling the energy, heart rate exercise is best!

Aquahorse
23-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Thank you beherenow23, I do exercise nearly every day as I am a landscaper as well as an avid horseback rider. You are so right with our the exercise I would certainly go crazy. Like you name.

beherenow23
27-03-2015, 11:41 AM
That's really great! I agree with you on that, without exercise I would feel so out of balance...I agree that balance won't last forever, spending time in nature is also really beneficial also