PDA

View Full Version : multiverse or universe?

adamm[]
11-02-2015, 11:30 PM
im still utterly lost from what happened to me. I started seeing my thoughts come to life and they wernt every day thoughts. So with LOA it is said we all help manifest this physical reality via our thoughts, but then i keep coming across people saying that we can change other people via our thoughts, so if we have an anoying roomate, we just "focus" on our roomate being less anoying, and Bam! they stop making a mess of the kitchen, stop playing loudl music, stop traking mud through the house. But this obviously contradicts LOA, because loa says you are responsible for your entire reality, but if you can use LOA to change other people, then it would only make sense that other people can change you via LOA, So its either one or the other. Personaly ive seen national events that were aligned with some wicked paraniod stuff straight out of a bad dream, like my roomate talking about a past event and then saying "well thats only one way it could have happened" as if i was in some kind of quantumphysics realm, for those who dont know, QP says the past future and present are all happening now, so therefore if you change your mind, you change the past, and nothing is actually happening until you look at it... They did a random number generator experiement where after the numbers wer generated, the people who looked for more 1's or 0's, found them. Which is physicaly impossible because the numbers were generated the day before, so

My experiences have left me with the idea that i either travel through the infinite array of mulitverses via my mental focus, or im just in some kind of dream, my dream.

Has anyone else had any super odd LOA experiences which have left them with this feeling.

The largests most out of place thing that i saw was the tv news cast saying all of america was infected with a deadly disease, with only 9 vacines left. and my gramma said thats all i get with my bunny ears when i asked her what she was watching. If it was a movie, and my super paranoidness just twisted my ability to reason, my gramma wouldnt have said "thats all i get with my bunny ears" sadly thats the only wicked out there thing that happened to me.

wstein
12-02-2015, 02:38 AM
']im still utterly lost from what happened to me. I started seeing my thoughts come to life and they wernt every day thoughts. So with LOA it is said we all help manifest this physical reality via our thoughts, but then i keep coming across people saying that we can change other people via our thoughts, so if we have an anoying roomate, we just "focus" on our roomate being less anoying, and Bam! they stop making a mess of the kitchen, stop playing loudl music, stop traking mud through the house. But this obviously contradicts LOA, because loa says you are responsible for your entire reality, but if you can use LOA to change other people, then it would only make sense that other people can change you via LOA, So its either one or the other. Personaly ive seen national events that were aligned with some wicked paraniod stuff straight out of a bad dream, like my roomate talking about a past event and then saying "well thats only one way it could have happened" as if i was in some kind of quantumphysics realm, for those who dont know, QP says the past future and present are all happening now, so therefore if you change your mind, you change the past, and nothing is actually happening until you look at it... They did a random number generator experiement where after the numbers wer generated, the people who looked for more 1's or 0's, found them. Which is physicaly impossible because the numbers were generated the day before, so

My experiences have left me with the idea that i either travel through the infinite array of mulitverses via my mental focus, or im just in some kind of dream, my dream. Seems to me the only part not 'fitting' in this picture is LOA. Take that out of the picture and the rest hangs together pretty well.

I don't think you get the quantum implications fully.

And yes, sorry, if you can do something to another, they in theory can do it to you. It's not a one way street where you have all the magic.

LadyMay
12-02-2015, 12:20 PM
You can only do something to another if they are open to the suggestion, if not then you don't really want it to happen anyway.