PDA

View Full Version : Soul/Spiritual Name?

vitaraq18
10-02-2015, 09:30 PM
I heard everyone has a spiritual name, my parents named me Daniel.
But I heard there is a name you would always carry with your conciousness/spirit/soul how ever you may think of it.

You have a name for every life you live for example Bob then you die and become reincarnated and in that life you are named Bill.

(sorry if you do not believe in reincarnation, I am just saying it how I was told)

If so how would you find out what your spirit/soul name?

kkfern
12-02-2015, 06:42 PM
Names likeliest temporary
Kk

Hahaha new iPad. It is a beast.
Names like lives are temporary.

madera23
12-02-2015, 06:52 PM
I heard everyone has a spiritual name, my parents named me Daniel.
But I heard there is a name you would always carry with your conciousness/spirit/soul how ever you may think of it.

You have a name for every life you live for example Bob then you die and become reincarnated and in that life you are named Bill.

(sorry if you do not believe in reincarnation, I am just saying it how I was told)

If so how would you find out what your spirit/soul name?

Better to focus on what is not spiritual in the nature of man.
Call me anything but, don't call me late for dinner. LOL

vitaraq18
12-02-2015, 06:52 PM
What? I do not understand what you are saying, I am simply asking what your thoughts are on it?

LadyMay
12-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Hmm... could be true. It would be interesting to find out. I think are psychics that offer services for this kind of thing. They can tap into your soul memory or something.

Meditation would be the other way to find out.

skygazer
13-02-2015, 12:19 AM
yes, I've heard that also, that our original essence was named. It may be just a bit of fancy. Names don't seem to be of any importance to guides, nor to the gods for that matter, they were always taking on new names when ever they wanted to project a new idea of themselves forth.

Ivy
13-02-2015, 07:00 AM
I see soul paths psychically, but names have never been a definite in that.

Like Skygazer's Gods, I feel a new name on my path and it seems to represent a new phase or idea that life will bring me in that period.

athribiristan
13-02-2015, 07:46 AM
I named myself in this life. I assume this is my name that I have used before. My father asked me what I wanted to be called before I was born. Funny story about that, my whole life people have called me Sean instead of Shane. I wonder if maybe he heard me wrong.

Emmalevine
13-02-2015, 12:57 PM
I've been told my soul name by a healer, but am dubious to be honest. Who knows. What's in a name anyway.

Somnia
10-03-2016, 05:17 AM
I do not personally believe my soul has a name, per se, but I feel deeply spiritually drawn to the name "Somnia"...This is a name I decided to settle on around 2005 when I wanted to get away from another online alias I was using at the time. My old alias felt "dead" to me and I wanted to find something that felt meaningful and more like a "name" to me...At the time, I considered it a nice online handle I felt drawn to. However, over the course of the years I realized how deeply significant this name feels to me now...

What convinced me "Somnia" feels much more than an online handle to me occurred fairly recently. A friend of mine has a mother that makes homemade books. She makes everything from scratch, including the leather and paper for the book's papers. My friend brought one of these books to give to someone as a gift. I can not remember the full name of the book's title, but I remember there were about 4-5 words written in Latin. The very last Latin word in the books' title was..."Somnia"...

At that moment it felt like time stood completely still for me. I couldn't move at all and felt an intense tingling sensation rush through my entire body. It shook me to my core and I kept staring at the word and it took everything in my being to keep from literally shouting "That's my name!"

It was something I've never experienced before, it was pretty mind blowing actually...

Baile
10-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Is a tree in spirit called a tree, or is it just Spirit? This is one of those topics that allows us to make up any answer we want, because ultimately it makes no difference to one's spiritual self-development. Assign yourself a different name each day if that's what you like. And then go live it (the "spiritual part" that matters most).

Rah nam
11-03-2016, 01:17 AM
We all come into existence with a particular energy pattern, which can be translated into our language pattern, not always correctly, but often close.

Rah nam