PDA

View Full Version : Program for Better Life?

Fikre
07-02-2015, 11:02 AM
There are many things I'm trying to reach but at times I just don't know how to combine stuff, to put them in correct order and I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing. So I put some of the goals I'm trying to reach and I wish you people can help me make a program:

1• I want to connect with myself/the Higher-Self/God
2• I want to unconditionally love others and feel oneness with the universe
3• I want to reach detachment

4• I want to be able to enjoy the moment, be more mindful
5• I want to be relaxed, positive and happy
6• I want to be healthy: I want to be always energetic, have no joint/muscle/tendon/ligament pain, have no stomach pain/issues and have no headaches.
7• I want to be "muscularly" healthy: I want to be physically strong, have great muscular endurance, have mobility and have great body awareness & control.

8• I want to be charismatic and have authority
9• I want to have positive impact to the people around me

10• I want to have enough money to live in a district I enjoy, by quality food and buy clothes and other things I need without stressing too much on the money I've used.
11• I want to look more attractive
12• I want to have better voice

1-3 are very spiritual and have everything to do with "higher consciousness",
4-7 are for overall well being and for allowing the maximal spiritual growth,
8-9 are for affecting others and for living in this world,
10-12 are not that spiritual or "gracious" but still some goals I'd love to reach.

I don't want you to think I'm not putting the work in myself. I just ask for you to help me in my path for the better life and maybe helping me will help you too.

Mr Interesting
07-02-2015, 06:18 PM
Just reverse all the numbers and start at I want to have a better voice.

So don't worry too much about finding God etc, just work on the more obviously materialistic and get through them and the higher ones will come naturally as you become aware of yourself and what you are as you work through your ideas of how you want to be.

athribiristan
07-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Not trying to push a belief here, but I have created a thread that might help you. Take a look and if you find something there that is helpful....then great. If not maybe someone else here will have a system that fits.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=80936