PDA

View Full Version : what is this

tilly13
05-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Hi,am sure my house as a ghost the other night I could hear something in my room so a picked up my phone an took these pictures. All I can see is like a mist near the fireplace.What could this be

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
06-02-2015, 12:06 AM
I am sorry but I enlarged both and apart from a bad pic I cannot see anything significant..
that does not mean you didn't experience anything, sometimes it just doesn't show up.

desert rat
06-02-2015, 01:21 AM
I dont see a ghost either .

youngers1810
03-03-2015, 09:51 PM
I looked at picture and something is there
but from my senses it is not good it needs to be moved on
the room might need blessing .

Shine
04-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Sorry, I'm not seeing anything neither.

shine

youngers1810
04-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Its not always what you see in a picture or where ever
your inner senses can tell a lot about things in life.

Demetriuss
06-11-2015, 07:53 AM
I used to be into photography and although it doesn't let you choose "ISO" shutter speed" and what not in modern day phone cameras generally it automatically does it, and when you have a high ISO it can make things look grainy, and poor Lightning makes cameras have to work harder to fill in images, if you took the same picture without using flash with the lights on its probably look perfectly normal, but that's just my opinion as someone who dabbled with photography, far from experienced lol.

Shine
06-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Yes, i agree withe you :)

Shine

starling
06-11-2015, 01:08 PM
I used to be into photography and although it doesn't let you choose "ISO" shutter speed" and what not in modern day phone cameras generally it automatically does it, and when you have a high ISO it can make things look grainy, and poor Lightning makes cameras have to work harder to fill in images, if you took the same picture without using flash with the lights on its probably look perfectly normal, but that's just my opinion as someone who dabbled with photography, far from experienced lol.

agreed.

PeaceChic99
23-11-2015, 02:35 PM
I'm glad you tried to catch what had happened, but the picture is in pretty bad quality. Was your flash on?

desert rat
24-11-2015, 03:06 PM
As this post is from February with no follow up by the o.p.
we may never know.

tilly13
08-12-2015, 03:31 AM
Sorry about the very late reply, yes my flash was on and at the time had a really **** phone, am still having strange noise and movment in my home seeing thing out the corner of my eye. But I've give up on trying to get a picture because as a friend pointed out if I managed to get a good pic would I really want to see it, am home alone a lot so no

scotch
09-12-2015, 05:50 PM
I looked at picture and something is there
but from my senses it is not good it needs to be moved on
the room might need blessing .

i do agree to youngers1810 :smile: