PDA

View Full Version : Phasing/OBE

LadyB.
21-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi All,

Have been reading a lot on Astral projection OBE and remote viewing in the last few days..Have clicked on all the links given on threads here on SF and visited other relevant sites...Just wanted to clarify something

Can you get to to the same places using phasing as you would a classic OBE?

If you can..with phasing are you always aware of some body sensations or is it just a persons perspective on it?..ie OBE and phasing are exactly the same.

In the last week I have gone from the usual faces I have seen on and off for years, to visiting past lives and events. I have also ended up in some strange vast place..(where I have been aware of not being in my body) I think William Buhlman explained this place as 'formless areas of consciousness that exists beyond the astral realm' Apparently I should have thought 'higher self now'...will know for next time..:D

I am ( in view of these these experiences) hugely interested in A.P/OBE's as I feel it would be great tool to help me in both my mediumship and spiritual development. And if truth be known I am finding it enormous fun and absolutely fascinating.

At times I have been watching events/lives as though on a film..(that sometimes speeds up and slows down) and have watched myself (in a past life in the 3rd person. At times though I seem to be in the 1st person being 'in the body of my former self'....

Last night I was 'watching' two significant sporting events from 1899 and 1941..I know the dates because my grandfather and great grandfather were part of them (different sports rugby and horse-racing) at first I did not realise what I was watching as the viewings were 'overlapping' each other and as soon as I 'mentally clicked' what I was watching I could view them separately. However if I had not seen them together at first I may not have made the connection or significance of 'what i was watching' if that makes sense..

Is this 'watching a film of events' part of accessing the akashic records or is it remote viewing or are they both basically the same thing?

I know there may be differing views on this...That's fine am interested in them all..:smile:

I would love to be able to 'go with the flow' and just enjoy the experiences bit I have such an analytical mind that I wont rest until I have formulated some sort of understanding on it..

(I have ordered online countless books on the subject in the last few days...:rolleyes:)

My spirit guide has been instrumental in all these experiences and I feel they are all part of a jigsaw I am desperately trying to piece together..

Hopefully all will become clearer in time..:smile:

Any input greatly appreciated

LB
X

Xanth
21-12-2010, 04:37 PM
I'll just hit up the direct Phasing questions and get to the other stuff later. :)

Hi All,
Can you get to to the same places using phasing as you would a classic OBE? Yup! There's no difference in "where" you end up.

If you can..with phasing are you always aware of some body sensations or is it just a persons perspective on it?..ie OBE and phasing are exactly the same. It depends, just like other methods of projection. One time you might feel some physical bodily sensations while you're phased... other times you might not. It's as much an individual thing as it is a "per trip" thing. :)

I hope that helps a bit. :)

LadyB.
21-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks Xanth!

Was just on unlimitedboundries.ca funnily enough.

Excellent site. :smile:

Xanth
22-12-2010, 09:50 PM
LoL thanks much! :)

Xan
23-12-2010, 12:04 AM
Xanth: Is this 'watching a film of events' part of accessing the akashic records or is it remote viewing or are they both basically the same thing?

As I understand it, Xanth... remote viewing is seeing a scene or situation in a parallel dimension to the physical.

Viewing the akashic records has a different quality to it, where one is lead to memories or understandings in a higher astral plane.

Xan

LadyB.
23-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Xanth: Is this 'watching a film of events' part of accessing the akashic records or is it remote viewing or are they both basically the same thing?

As I understand it, Xanth... remote viewing is seeing a scene or situation in a parallel dimension to the physical.

Viewing the akashic records has a different quality to it, where one is lead to memories or understandings in a higher astral plane.

Xan
Thanks Xan :smile:

I am finding that sometimes I have to 'work' to get these 'playbacks' when I say work I have to close my eyes and travel down various vortexes for 5/10 mins. (I suppose this is phasing) Other times however I close my eyes and the 'playbacks' appear within seconds..

Also they run at different speeds and come in and out of focus, I have to 'strain' at times to watch...
Other times they are very clear and in colour.

I am wondering if in the way that William Buhlman says we can control our Obe's by thinking 'clarity now' 'awareness now' etc..(this does not seem work on these 'playbacks') I can somehow learn to control the clarity and speed of what I am seeing..

My instinct is telling me the more I 'view' them the better I will get at it..like exercising a muscle. I do feel quite mentally tired afterwards...

LB
X

Xan
23-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Xanth... If you feel mentally tired you may be working at it too hard.

As you go along you will recognize that by setting your clear intention but without 'trying' it will all become easier.

Xan

Xanth
23-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Xan, I think you mean to respond to LadyB. :)

Xan
24-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Oops... sorry...

Xan

LadyB.
24-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks Xan..:hug3:

I knew you were 'talking' to me..:D

I have realised if I ''try' to get the visions I seem to get a 'playback' almost like a screensaver' or maybe default.....? Of the same scene..
Haven't quite worked out what the significance of what I am viewing is..a lot of people running from something...maybe in the sky?..:confused:

If I don't 'try' and I relax and the visions start on their own.. then it's new scenes...that seem to relate to me either in past lives or events connected to me in someway..

When you say clear intention..At the moment my intention is to try and understand the significance of these visions...

ie...What am I meant to learn?

Is that a clear intention?

Thanks Xan :hug:

LB
X

GregoryScott
25-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Wow, I know what you’re feeling. This is a great time for you! I was 21 when this happened to me, and I’m 41 now. I know my guides were working over time during my transition. I was like a sponge and could NOT get enough. I looked for truth in everything I did, read, in every person I come across. The first thing that became noticeable was how most of the world around me was like a dream; just about everyone had this veil over them that they couldn’t see past. So many people create a world of lies that they tell themselves is real; and the funny thing is most everyone will believe these lies because they live in the same world. But once you see this truth, there is no turning back; you will never be the same. It may be a bit lonely at first, but trust your initiation; it is your best guide. And know that you are never alone there is ALWAYS someone with you.

May the light guide you
Greg

Xan
26-12-2010, 01:01 AM
LadyB.: If I don't 'try' and I relax and the visions start on their own.. then it's new scenes...that seem to relate to me either in past lives or events connected to me in someway..

When you say clear intention..At the moment my intention is to try and understand the significance of these visions...

ie...What am I meant to learn?

Is that a clear intention?

Yes... That's a clear intention, Lady B.

As you keep going in letting go of 'trying' your intuition will develop more along with your understanding.

Xan

LadyB.
26-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Thanks Gregory.:smile: .

Funnily enough I first stared seeing faces and 'playbacks' when I was 20 also..(am 42 now) I had no idea back then the significance of what I was seeing or related it in anyway as spiritual.I just thought I had a funny brain...:rolleyes:

It is only now as I work with my guides and develop my mediumship that I see 'the truth' of what was happening. It is an incredibly exciting time, yes. I wake up every morning thinking..What am I going to experience/learn today. Everyday is a new adventure!

I have heeded you words Xan. Thanks.

Am no longer 'trying' for them will just let them come to me...They are the best experiences anyway.

Had a brilliant experience this morning. Saw the faces of many iconic figures of the last 50 years...It was quite mind-blowing.. I kept thinking what are you doing in my 'head'?...lol. Curiouser and curiouser :D

LB
X