PDA

View Full Version : i am NOT a healer

kkfern
03-02-2015, 06:47 PM
it happened again today. i know it has happened so many times i have come to expect it. i am not a healer.

i was at the doctor's today. my son's doctor. he is have minor surgery and i will be the care giver. the nurse asked me where she knew me from. she named the hospital ad i said no. i asked if she comes to walmart where i work she said no. she was sure she knew me.

later again she looks at me and swears she will figure out where she knows me from. again later, when i mentioned i have had 11 different surgeries. she asked where. because she was sure she knew me.

this has happened every time i do to a doctors office. they swear they know me. i puller the nurse aside and tole her it is because she is a healer and recognizes it in me. i give up already. let them think i am a healer.

i could be. i have had basic training with my teachers. but i am not a healer.

kk

LadyMay
03-02-2015, 08:51 PM
You've healed yourself, right? So that makes you a healer. Maybe you don't know how to practice on others, but people still pick that up about you.

Green Tree
03-02-2015, 11:36 PM
(EXCERPT)

...i am not a healer.

kk

We are all healers. All we need to do is be willing that others are healed, and they are :wink:

The matter is, are others willing that they are healed?