PDA

View Full Version : Heart Chakra--I feel sad...what do I do?

ArtisticAthlete
20-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Delete. Delete.

Xan
21-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Heart Chakra--I feel sad...what do I do?

Deleted or not, I want to say this to you, AA.

Breathe in down your belly with gentle sighs, and accept whatever you feel in the moment.

Xan

ArtisticAthlete
21-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Heart Chakra--I feel sad...what do I do?

Deleted or not, I want to say this to you, AA.

Breathe in down your belly with gentle sighs, and accept whatever you feel in the moment.

Xan
Ok. Thanks... :smile:

mysterious
22-12-2010, 12:42 PM
i have heard that wearing the stone Malachite is supposed help aid emotional heartaches and the colour emerald green is associated to the heart chakra.

I was at work one day and a customer came he was wearing a very vivid green t-shirt, just by seeing this colour something happened because I soon stood up and was my normal centred self again - amazing. True story.:D

Racer X
28-12-2010, 11:57 PM
So sad....
So sad....
Sometimes I feel so sad.....

It's just another day

-Paul McCartney & Wings.......if memory serves correctly

Resist not feelings of sadness.....
Allow them Space to be yet do not cling to thoughts of sadness.

Breath Deep and Slow and ask your heart:
What is so sad?
Then Listen......

Perhaps nothing is heard .....

Breath and focus on the heart and a golden-white Light encircling your heart and your crown......

Sit for a few moments.....

dreambot
29-12-2010, 02:26 PM
I felt extremely sad for a long period of time some months ago...To describe energetically what was actually going on was:

- I kept thinking about my friend and trying to 'help' them and what I was actually doing was sending them my life energy (physical distance is irrelevant).

- After a while I started to feel unbelievably lonely, low energy and sadness. It did not go away.

- Eventually I could 'feel' a tug on my heart many times a day and I noticed that my friend had adapted to drain energy out of my heart chakra through a blue/white energy cord...I had to use my intent to deny/block the cord's energy transfer.

- This isn't the first time it's happened, I had to 'imagine cutting a blue/white energy cord' when I cut off from someone I was close to years before also.

- Unfortunately my friend messaged me (online) to tell me she couldn't stop crying and felt like someone had punched her in the stomach...her energy was temporarily low because her supply had been cut off. She felt better after some period of time though.

It's unfortunate for me that I often get into these unbalanced energy relationships. I'm doing quite well right now and am mostly alone. *edit: but I don't feel alone!*

star-child
30-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Not sure if you still want advice because you have deleted your post but I used to feel like you do. I felt a physical heart ache, it was awful. I used to place a rose quartz or moonstone on my heart chakra and that was the only thing that would ease the pain.

If you feel comfortable testing the crystals by placing them on your heart chakra in a rock shop then I would highly recommend it. Then get a spiral you can place the crystal in and a long chain or thin rope which you can adjust to place just above your heart chakra and wear it everyday.

PM me if you want. Much love, Sophie :hug3:

Spiritlite
31-12-2010, 05:42 PM
For the heart chakra, call upon Archangel Raphael.
Spiritlite.

HEERO108
03-01-2011, 01:21 AM
I'd like to chime in.

I've been receiving a lot of pressure on my heart chakra the last few months. What does this exactly mean?

Kaere
03-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Could be your heart chakra opening more - have you been noticing yourself becoming more compassionate or just feeling more emotional?

That said, with anything to do with the heart, a visit to the doctor to rule out anything mundane is a very good idea.

Spiritlite
03-01-2011, 03:11 AM
I've heard recently that a lot of people in recent years and upcoming years are opening up their heart chakra, and that in some people it's now pink. Anyone heard this?
Spiritlite

HEERO108
03-01-2011, 04:29 AM
Could be your heart chakra opening more - have you been noticing yourself becoming more compassionate or just feeling more emotional?

That said, with anything to do with the heart, a visit to the doctor to rule out anything mundane is a very good idea.

Thanks for the response, Kaere. I have actually already been tested through a doctor for any sort of disease/illness and came back negative. So, I'm *A* okay on that.

Yes, I've become much aware of a personal substantial increase of sensitivity and empathy towards others, but at the same time, whenever I feel the pressure (which happens often throughout the whole entire day by the way) I feel anxiety in the chest area where the heart chakra is located for no apparent reason at all and it's very discomforting.

I'm still confused and have no idea if it's blocked or if it is opening as you mentioned.

Spiritlite
03-01-2011, 04:43 AM
Hmm have you had tests done on your heart. I had a sonogram on my heart and it shows I have a slight mitral valve prolapse so it's not uncommon for me to have chest pain.
Spiritlite.

HEERO108
03-01-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm only 22. I'm still pretty young, but it is still possible.

I had everything checked out, the heart especially.

Neeti_Shri
03-01-2011, 02:50 PM
I send you all a lot of love,it's all i have to give!!God bless you all with happiness,and may all problems be resolved.:hug3: :smile:

Spiritlite
03-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Heer when I was diagnosed with MVP I was 25...
Spiritlite.

Jhuihaizen
04-01-2011, 03:57 AM
The simplest way to get over the feeling of sadness, is accepting that it is a part of the cycle of life. It isnt really sadness, as much as the polarity of happiness, which is dullness, and dullness (wisdom vs. boredom) leads to the perception of lower emotions, just as happiness leads to the perception of higher emotions.

Also, all actions create equal and opposite reactions, therefore, percieving sadness as the result of actions in the past is also a good way to UNDERSTAND and become more aware of the problem, so your mind can begin to work on the solution...THE SOLUTION to sadness, is perfroming actions that rebalance the polarity...for example, you are more likely to do something you really enjoy when you are prone to being sad, as a way to rebalance the polarities in your life.:angel12:

Sira
04-01-2011, 05:21 AM
Hmmm. I have experienced unexplainable cycles of sadness. Sometimes the heart chakra just shrivels and becomes the size of a raisin and stays that way for days. An energy healer once told me that it might be a soul family member leaving the Earth experience. We feel the pain of them departing, although in this life time we might not even have met them. The bonds are strong, however.
Yesterday I had a heart chakra the size of a raisin, really tiny and hurting. Maybe another soul family member chose to leave... :hug3:

sunny shine
04-01-2011, 11:27 AM
send it more white light.

Spiritlite
04-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Hey good one Sunny. Also when I feel sad such as after I have to put down one of my cats (which I did three times last year) I just let myself feel what I had to feel and let it out anyway I could.
Spiritlite.

ArtisticAthlete
07-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Hello all!

Thank you for all of the messages. I felt an urge to check this thread today (although I deleted my OP) and I'm glad I did. Originally, I deleted it b/c when I re-read it...it sounded too debbi-downer and I was like, "Ugh! AA...suck it up! Stop complaining." Lol. So, that's why I deleted it.

But, thank you for the responses. I feel better. I think I was sad b/c I was holding on to certain ideals I had of people and now that I'm working towards enlightenment, I've noticed them for who they are and I don't feel that close to them anymore. Hence, I somewhat felt alone and it all hit me the day I posted this thread. (<--because I'm used to being surrounded by a lot of people and now, it seems like people are just disappearing out of my life for no reason.)

But, this is just a part of spiritual growth--people come in and out of our lives for a reason. Now, I've realized that they were my friends, I accept them for who they are but I'm responsible for filling my emotional needs...not them. Now, I take it one day at a time and create my own joy! :D (...that's not based on the actions of others)