PDA

View Full Version : requesting advice and healing

Dreamer_love
26-01-2015, 10:35 PM
Hello,

I am looking for advice and healing for my situation- I am hoping that someone can make an energetic readup of my body and sense what is going on and how I can deal with it.

Since about three weeks agoo- I did a powerfull empowering affirmation meditation that set things in my inner world into massive movement- there has been alot of changes. I have freed myself from old resistricting tendecenies- but I feel that the obsessive karma in my life is hitting me with all its got now.

I tried a lowcarb diet for three weeks to fast and change my lifestyle. I guess I messed up with the diet by eating too much fats and I feel I might have too much cholesterol in my body now.

I tried switching back to a normal diet- but there is no normal anymore. My body has been disregulated I guess or maybe it is fear from the personal transformation. I dont know.

How can I deal with the situation in the most appriopiate and loving way?

God Bless

Jenny Crow
27-01-2015, 04:50 AM
If it was me I would be going to see a natural/wholistic healer to help with the diet thing:smile:

Ivy
27-01-2015, 06:52 AM
Hi Dreamer love, freeing oneself from tendencies takes gradual work over a period of time. So it may be helpful to try some relaxation and grounding exercises and take a look at the tendencies that you speak of.

secondly, changing ones diet suddenly is similar, it is better done gradually. If you are wanting to reintroduce certain foods back into your diet, introduce them a little at a time. If you are wanting to reintroduce carbs, then I would recommend non-processed carbs such as potatoes, parsnips or brown rice, rather than processed carbs such as bread and pasta.

But perhaps you could learn from this, maybe commit to gradual change, rather than trying to change everything overnight.

If things don't improve, then seeing a doctor may be the thing to do.

Dreamer_love
28-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the feedback Ivy.

I think I have disregulated my thyriod and adrenal functions from the sudden change in my diet.

How long do you suppose it would take for it to be balanced again?

Ninoushka
28-01-2015, 03:46 PM
I agree with Ivy, I am 100% in favor of doing things gradually and not expecting changes overnight :)
I also encourage you to try and adopt a diet that is rich in fresh, non-processed food products. May I ask what made you decide to try a low carb diet?
I don't think there is any way we can tell you when your balance will come back, but there's one thing for sure : be gentle with yourself, be gentle with your body and you will get results :)
Namaste

anand
29-01-2015, 11:40 AM
Hi Dreamer_love
I beleive all healings benefits are momentary and dont last a lifetime.
For your upset adrenals , you will have to discover for yourself and make it a practice to follow a diet suitable to your body constitution type.This is where ayurveda comes in.I have survived my most recent episode of adrenal fatigue and overload of negative emotions by the regular intake of ayurveda hebs like gotu kola,brahmi
in capsule form and fresh cooked greens and avoiding processed foods.
Also release of repressed emotions by some form of EFT therapy

VisionQuest
02-02-2015, 12:41 AM
Hello,

I am looking for advice and healing for my situation- I am hoping that someone can make an energetic readup of my body and sense what is going on and how I can deal with it.

Since about three weeks agoo- I did a powerfull empowering affirmation meditation that set things in my inner world into massive movement- there has been alot of changes. I have freed myself from old resistricting tendecenies- but I feel that the obsessive karma in my life is hitting me with all its got now.

I tried a lowcarb diet for three weeks to fast and change my lifestyle. I guess I messed up with the diet by eating too much fats and I feel I might have too much cholesterol in my body now.

I tried switching back to a normal diet- but there is no normal anymore. My body has been disregulated I guess or maybe it is fear from the personal transformation. I dont know.

How can I deal with the situation in the most appriopiate and loving way?

God Bless

Karma speeds up when we seek healing, true healing. Still .... it is not through Karma we need to go.

You need to shift from the old law into the New Law , Grace.

This will require ALL of your inner Resolve!

Some tools to help:

Jesus Speaks by Glenda Green
ACIM , A Course In Miracles
The Nag Hammadi Library edited by Glen Robinson

Those are only tools, they do not in themselves do anything but prepare your consciousness. Still, they are Powerful Teachings ~!

That said , PERSIST! Practice Forgiveness DAILY ! Seek DIRECT DIVINE COMMUNION ~ for as long as it takes. Those are the keys , they are LIVING KEYS , LIVE THEM! and freedom will follow , it is LAW and IT does not lie.