PDA

View Full Version : Can a negative energy jump from on person to another? Please Help

KittenBomb
23-01-2015, 10:09 PM
I am posting this for some help as I'm quite worried =(. Warning, it is a long post!

A little while ago I posted in this section to try get some insight on some recurring events in my life.
(Thank you to those who helped =) I tried to post a reference link but I can't post links until I've made more posts!, it's titled 'Help Understanding Please' Page 2.)

But very recently a close friend of mine had a bad life experience, which I have had myself, and now she is experiencing some negative energies which are manifesting themselves in quite worrying ways (not my place to go into details).

Just before her negative experience though, I felt the same energy which has harassed me before, it came in the form of two dreams. I will quickly explain why I think these are important to mention. Most of my life I have been either able to tell I'm dreaming (my dreams are always really unrealistic) or been able to manipulate them. There have only been 3 dreams since my youth which I could not control or tell they were dreams. They were all around the time of my negative experiences. I will mention two now which happened very close together.

The first, I had just woken up in my bed (which is a mattress on the floor), it felt so real. It was still dark, everything was the same, suddenly I felt that negative force surround my whole mid section which then tried to yank be down the bed, I managed to scramble a bit back, but it yanked me down again, forcing me under my computer desk at the end of my bed. The thing hold me then let go but I couldn't get out so I started was screaming out to my dad, at first there was no sound, so I screamed louder and the sound slowly started to come out. Then I woke up, in my bed, as I had in my dream.
The second, I now have no memory of what happened in the dream. The way I remember knowing I had it, is because I remember thinking after, “Oh god, I've just had another one of those 'real' dreams”

Shorty after my friend was then attacked my this negative energy in a similar way. But she's only just told me this.

So my thoughts and concerns are, has this thing moved on to her? Or could it now be harassing both of us? Is it serious? If so, is there anyone who knows how we could contact a healer or anyone for direct help?

Sorry for the long post, I wouldn't normally speak like this, but I have trust in the people of this forum to think I'm not 'crazy' :redface:.
Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Take care!

KittenBomb
xXx

CardsSarahCare210
26-01-2015, 10:59 PM
Negative energy can jump from people to people, in the sense that if you go into a room of happy people your attitude may change to happy... In this sense the initial negative attack may have caused you or your friend to manifest this negative energy unintentionally by thinking about it or worrying about it. When something is on your mind it can appear in your dreams and in your thoughts.. This is just a possible idea of mine, sorry if it didnt help! Just a thought. hope everything gets betters. :)

desert rat
27-01-2015, 03:17 PM
First , the dreans you know you are dreaming and take control are called lucid dreams . Two , I think all or most of us have the dreams where some thing is after us . Three , I guess a neg. being could go after some one else , but i would look to repressed memories as the cause of your , and the friend's problems first .

Octy
27-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Yes, its called "emotional contagion" which is a term that describes the fact that we take on the moods and attitudes of those around us.

As for negative energy attaching itself to you and then being passed on to your friend. I'm not sure about that. I agree with desert_rat that most have dreams of being chased or tormented in some way. Did you mention the dream to her in order for her to recreate the dream for herself?

Miss Hepburn
27-01-2015, 03:32 PM
To answer the title's question...Always, only if you allow it.

-You can put on your armor as it says in Eph 6:11.
-'Zip up' a technique done in EFT.
-Wear a quartz crystal necklace.
-Pause and get centered, get in touch with your core
inner guidance system and strength...nothing can touch you
or your mood...you or she becomes the beaming tower of strength
that just entered, then.

Do this before you go to sleep, drive your car, go to work, visit your family, enter any room,
even picking up the phone...anything...
it is often called, "Setting your Intention".

(Example, "I am only going to have wonderful, uplifting dreams only, So Be It!" or
"I am going to have a great connection with whoever this is calling me, Amen, Thank you, So Be It!")

You have no idea how much wisdom and power you have in you.
I say, learn how to develop that...oh, will life be fun then!! :smile:

oldasthesea
28-01-2015, 10:13 AM
To answer the title's question...Always, only if you allow it.

-You can put on your armor as it says in Eph 6:11.
-'Zip up' a technique done in EFT.
-Wear a quartz crystal necklace.
-Pause and get centered, get in touch with your core
inner guidance system and strength...nothing can touch you
or your mood...you or she becomes the beaming tower of strength
that just entered, then.

Do this before you go to sleep, drive your car, go to work, visit your family, enter any room,
even picking up the phone...anything...
it is often called, "Setting your Intention".

(Example, "I am only going to have wonderful, uplifting dreams only, So Be It!" or
"I am going to have a great connection with whoever this is calling me, Amen, Thank you, So Be It!")

You have no idea how much wisdom and power you have in you.
I say, learn how to develop that...oh, will life be fun then!! :smile:

Yes and by phone too. The other day i pick up a call from a number i didin't know i tough it was for an interview since i send some CVs pasts days. I pick up and no one answered. After that i begin to feel headache. It was an identified number not anoymous. After that i saved the number and imediatly blocked.
We have to be careful about the calls we receive. So you're right. Even by phone it can happen. :/

vespa68
02-02-2015, 10:02 AM
I think what you are refering to is a negative entity rather than just energy? Yes this did happen to me once when a healer tried to move a negative entity off me and it went to her. As for the dreams it sounds more like the beginning of astral projection rather than a negative entity. You are out of your body and it feels scary. There are strange noises and sensations, you try to scream but you cant. This has all happened to me.

athribiristan
02-02-2015, 06:17 PM
I agree with vespa68, it sounds like an entity more than just energy. Miss H. gave the solid advice. Nothing can affect you without your permission. You just need to be more vigilant about not giving it.

LadyMay
02-02-2015, 07:35 PM
Negative energy/entities jump between people all the time. Sounds like these ones are pulling you into these lucid dreams to cause fear in you... there are ways to cleanse them from your house. Try sage.