PDA

View Full Version : my daughter sees colours

ange_84
23-01-2015, 05:36 AM
When my daughter closes her eyes at night time, she instantly sees a yellow light pulsing towards her, it fills her up and then disappears and starts small again and pulses towards her eyes constantly. Its a constant thing that happens every night and some nights there's a blue light around it.

She is 11 and a brainy child, very intuitive and switched on. When I have been in her room with her, we have heard disturbances like knocking on the windows and walls with no one there.

Does anyone have an idea on what this could mean please.

gravitysrainbow
23-01-2015, 07:44 PM
I see colors as I fall asleep or as I'm meditating. Most people say the colors represent angels or light beings of a higher frequency. It's nothing to be concerned about. She could be developing special abilities, whether it be clairvoyance, clairscentience, etc.

In terms of the unexplained disturbances, People who have a raised vibrational frequency and are tuned-in often experience this phenomena. It's usually benign, but if it frightens her, both of you could pray to the angels for protection and reassurance.

The Back Seat
23-01-2015, 08:10 PM
It's a sign of a strong third eye/pineal gland. It's a good thing. Just keep her away from fluoridated products and negativity and allow her to build upon it.

skygazer
23-01-2015, 08:32 PM
I see colors awake and asleep. Sometimes instead of a dream, my mind is filled with shades of indigo, other times it's a silvery light like a shimmering star..it's very soothing. A recent entry in my dream journal says "it's a light show in my head".

How wonderful that she can open up to you and share what is happening to her. Cultivate that, because there will likely be more unusual yet normal (for her) stuff that will happen.

CrystalSong
24-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Yep this is pretty normal I would say. I see it too, it' a beta/there brain wave state, and/or active pineal gland and third eye.

I usually see pulsing undulating violet when falling asleep. When meditating it can take many forms and shapes depending what my internal focus is on - own auric field, others, angels/guides or general scoping of the area to see what's around me multi-dimensionally.

It's simply a heightened state of awareness, nothing to get concerned about and not nessasarly connected with bumps and bangs and other 'this realm' noises heard.

Emmalevine
25-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Sounds very similar to what I experience.

ange_84
27-01-2015, 05:16 AM
Thanks guys, explaining it to her will be interesting but she's a good kid and I think she could build on her spiritual awareness easily as she already reads my Doreen Virtue books and plays with my cards.

skygazer
27-01-2015, 07:27 PM
lovely...she takes after you ange.

khawaja
03-02-2015, 06:27 AM
An Active Ajna Chakra is the cause off this, nothing to worry about.

StarWolf
17-02-2015, 12:44 PM
I've experienced these same colors and shapes with my eyes closed since I can remember as a child. Sometimes they are very vivid and swirl around and move incredibly fast. At some points I would almost be able to make them out to what I thought could have been faces or figures...

OnAPath
17-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Just try to avoid the comment, "there is nothing there." It's hard to do because you can't see it, but it's better for her.