PDA

View Full Version : Got A Light?

Green Tree
22-01-2015, 07:13 PM
I’m feeling inundated by dark thoughts including resentment and un-forgiveness…

I am kindly asking whomever reads this to send me light and positive vibes. I’m in the midst of an uncertain marriage situation and I need to have a clear head and a clean heart to process what I’m (we’re) facing. There are decisions to be made that must be made in the light, and not in darkness. Also please send protection from those who may desire to commit psychic attacks upon me, my wife, and our situation.

Thank you all :hug3:

GT

Green Tree
23-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Thank you all so much for sending your warm energy and light toward me at this time. In less than 24 hours I've received one or more astral visitors and multiple downloads of wisdom. I'm getting all sorts of magnificent considerations which I had not made nor previously entertained. Thank you especially to those of you who have expressly sent love and light to my wife - please continue :)

I gratefully, and humbly ask those of you who have engaged in this to please continue to send your warmth, light, and love. I'm truly grateful for you all.

Love,

GT

kidkrazy
23-01-2015, 02:57 PM
Have you tried working with the violet flame ??

Green Tree
23-01-2015, 03:18 PM
@kidkrazy...

Thanks for the reminder! It's been a while since I've actively worked with that particular visualization and specific energy. I've been actively visualizing the transmutation of my DNA and other cellular alchemy (epigenetics) for a while now, but I have neglected the love vibration of the violet flame in my practice.

Thank you! :hug3:

Bsoul
23-01-2015, 11:09 PM
I will pray for you and your wife.

desert rat
01-02-2015, 05:48 PM
You might try the circulation of white light .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56764&highlight=circulation+of+white+light