PDA

View Full Version : I feel very weird after releasing blocks

Hanalei
20-01-2015, 12:03 AM
I had no idea where to post this.
Whenever I am able to release part of a block, I seem to feel very odd after. For example, I just released at least part of a huge block related to music 2 days ago, but especially yesterday. Today, I feel very out of sorts, kind of irritable. Like I want to hide under a blanket and sleep for a long time. The thought of music anything makes me feel very uncomfortable and I don't want anything to do with it today. I feel like my 12-year-old self. But it also very distinctly feels like part of the process of releasing stuck energy, since I get this way every time for a couple of days after. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this? Is it good to just go with the feelings and chill out, or is it better to fight them and keep doing whatever released the block in the first place?

Mr Interesting
20-01-2015, 07:43 AM
I'm basically lazy so I'd definitely go for the chill out, and I can be stubborn too so that'd make me chill out as well as I possibly could.

I don't really know though but somewhere in you you do and if anythings worth doin' it's going looking for that.

LadyMay
20-01-2015, 09:20 AM
When you release one block it leaves room from another block to come to the surface. You have to get used to that block before you can release it too.

It's just new stuff coming up in your awareness. Very normal. Just go easy on yourself after any major releasing.. :)