PDA

View Full Version : Healing eating disorder

--Star-Nancy--
19-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Is that possible?

xoxo

linen53
19-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Anything is possible. If there is the will to heal, then it can be done. But don't necessarily expect a miracle to fly down from heaven. Most of us have to work to achieve our goals.

Shinsoo
19-01-2015, 07:26 PM
Many healers can put you in a state of love and acceptance, which would give you a major boost in determining what types of food your body likes, and YOU like eating, without feeling guilty, which would be a big start. I would be willing to send you some angelic healing to give you a boost if you'd like.

But something like actually healing an eating disorder is generally out of our league, because it is an issue that is oftentimes, a symptom of a bigger issue that only YOU yourself can really conquer.

--Star-Nancy--
20-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Many healers can put you in a state of love and acceptance, which would give you a major boost in determining what types of food your body likes, and YOU like eating, without feeling guilty, which would be a big start. I would be willing to send you some angelic healing to give you a boost if you'd like.

But something like actually healing an eating disorder is generally out of our league, because it is an issue that is oftentimes, a symptom of a bigger issue that only YOU yourself can really conquer.

thanks!!!
xoxo

--Star-Nancy--
20-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Anything is possible. If there is the will to heal, then it can be done. But don't necessarily expect a miracle to fly down from heaven. Most of us have to work to achieve our goals.

yeah, i should keep reminding myself that impossible is nothing, lol
TY

Suzanne
24-01-2015, 03:34 AM
Hi there,

I have food issues as well. I'm always looking for support and to give support in this area. If you ever want to share let me know.

Blessings.

Ninoushka
02-02-2015, 05:05 PM
I can relate to what Shinsoo says :) Yes, a healer can put you in a situation of self love and relieve a lot of the anxiety, which will help you make the changes you need more easily.
I see a lot of girls and women recovering from ED on Instagram. Most of them work on clean diets and going to the gym.