PDA

View Full Version : Need help with dealing with spiritual manifestations

areNdee
17-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Ok so I've posted on here before and just to give a short explanation:

I'm a 26 year old male and about 6-7 months ago my ex-girlfriend broke up with me. I have suffered from PTSD ever since a psychosis about 8 years ago. I have been teased at high school etc. etc. So basically I have had low self-esteem, mental problems etc. for my entire life.

With my ex-girlfriend I thought I had found my happiness. But it came tumbling down like a house of cards because of my own disorders etc.

This basically caused me to have some sort of rebirth, because losing her basically destroyed everything I believed about anything (it really felt and does feel like I am a completely different person, though in the same body and world) and awaken to the spiritual life.

I have had literal precognitive dreams my entire life but I mostly dismissed them. But lately they have (or at least their manifestation) have been increasing enormously.

I've also begun keeping a dream journal. When reading the entirety of my dreams so far. They seem to have a common theme, that of a new start. Or at least that is what I got from it.

However the thing I need help with are the precognitive dreams. They really really freak me out from time to time. Their increase (the manifestations are now coming close to 2-3 times a week) leads me to believe I (as the consciousness not the unconscious) have zero control over what is happening by me or to me.

The thing is, I don't really mind because I know that my unconscious wants the best for me at all times. However it's like the floodgates have been opened. I dream at least 3 dreams per night (not including the ones I can't remember) which causes me to wake up about 2 times per night, precognitive dream manifestation (which I never remember until they happen) are increasing. Synchronicities are also increasing

Basically it feels like a purging of which I have absolutely zero control. What freaks me out even more is the fact that I know what I'm typing right now will not really do anything, because some part of me already knows what is going to happen. In the sense that I will have another precognitive dream manifestation (which i do not doubt) after writing this.
This would suggest that I have no control what so ever over what is happening to me and due to my prior PTSD and psychosis induced fears that really really scares me.

I really really want balance between my unconscious and consciousness and this whole ordeal just feels like I have had no control over what I have done/do or will do.
To add insult to injury the literal precognitive dreams started when I was about 9 so that would mean that I (as the consciousness) have not been in control as of that moment.
Basically everything that happened to me was manifested by my unconscious mind.

Basically the question that is on the tip of my tongue but which I doubt anyone can answer, is.. Why?

Most of society today seems to be pretty well adapt at not having these spiritual manifestations or at least really good at ignoring them (which I figure is also the reason the world is in the state it is in). I can't do that anymore, it has cost me to much.

Please if you can, help me out or at least share your own experiences.

Thunder Bow
17-01-2015, 05:35 PM
This has to do with your mind, rather than the paranormal. Your mind has adapted this way of thinking and dreaming because of your history and growing up. This is how you mind is coping with all this. Best to see a Therapist, if you have not already done so. It will take time for you to sort all this out.

areNdee
17-01-2015, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry. But I can't believe what you say anymore :). I have done so for to long.
I can't dismiss my literal precognitive dreams any longer. I can't explain it. I know all the explanations that science gives. Believe me I've researched them all. That there is something wrong with my brain and that my tendency to think something was precognitive was just a malfunction of my brain misfiring and the input being put in my memory faster than me noticing it resulting into the believe that I had known it all along.

Also I already have had 8 years of therapy which were benificial, but I no longer require it, I was moved from critical to non-critical during the break-up.

It's not like a deja vu, it is "knowing" I've dreamt it. Not "believing" I've dreamt it. Also I can't explain the sensations I've had at the age of 9, before all those things happened.

Thunder Bow
17-01-2015, 05:59 PM
I do not know if your brain is misfiring or malfunctioning. You seem to be smart and have good recall of your childhood. Going by how you are writing here, and "knowing" with such certainey, about what your dreams are saying, hints at adaptive thinking, around your feelings, and past situations growing up.

areNdee
17-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Before I even continue with anything else. I would like to thank you for responding. I shows you are willing to help, a trait that seems to be lacking in much of our society these days.

I didn't intend to come across hostile so I'm sorry if I did. I'm just really trying to look into the depths of my psyche and the nature of the universe.

I've looked at the holographic universe theory, getting a basic grip of quantum mechanics etc. etc. What these things suggest is that the nature of the universe could be that it is just not real.

Fact remains, even if I'm not real (some people would go insane merely at the thought of it), I'm still stuck in this body with this mind and these experiences. Keeping objectivity and subjectivity in mind the two cannot do without eachother.

I cannot forsake my own experiences just because current psychology states that it is a figment of my imagination by postulating that they can take an objective standpoint.

This is why I've turned to spirituality which seems to be a place in which experience and subjectivity is embraced instead of shunned, as science has been doing for a long time.

This also means (unfortunately) that I have to reject your advice to see a therapist. Not because I do not wish to do so, but because all of my experiences point to something else than the mere objectivity and materialistic view most psychiatrists hold.

dryad
17-01-2015, 10:07 PM
Dreams like that are possible but I have to question the fact that you said you dont remember the dream until after it happens. That seems to be a problem if it is precognitive dreaming because visions are supposed to show us and help us deal with the future not just echo it.
Can you track anything in your dream diary to be sure that the way you have interpreted it is actually the way it happens. The mind can play tricks on us. Maybe an independent witness would help to be sure.

When abilities manifest one of the hardest things is learning how to interpret them and distinguishing what is actually significant and what is just imagination or paranoia.

Precognitive dreaming is an ability however and if it is causing you grief a good healer may be able to deactivate it or you may be able to do that yourself. It is also possible that imbalances in your energy are causing you to manifest more than you should. As in everything if you cant control it slow it down until you can.

areNdee
18-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Hi Dryad,

First I would like to thank you for responding.

Dreams like that are possible but I have to question the fact that you said you dont remember the dream until after it happens. That seems to be a problem if it is precognitive dreaming because visions are supposed to show us and help us deal with the future not just echo it.
Can you track anything in your dream diary to be sure that the way you have interpreted it is actually the way it happens. The mind can play tricks on us. Maybe an independent witness would help to be sure.

Well the thing is. I've largely ignored anything I've dreamed for the past 26 years. And only the ones that truly scared me have stuck. Like I had a dream that I stabbed my ex-girlfriend.
But due to my other literal precognitive dreams I thought this might actually happen.
Not until the relationship was over did I realize it was a warning that I was metaphorically killing the relationship with her by my behaviour.

About the diary I've only just started keeping it and I've been reading "Man and his symbols" by Carl Jung to help me interpret them.

It's not really erm.. a vision of sorts. It's like Deja Vu but than not going "Ah I have done this before", but "Ah I've dreamt this before.".
I don't know if you know Ian Wilson? But he calls it literal precognitive dreams. Basically it's always from my own perspective, and for about 3-10 seconds I know exactly what I'm going to think, see, do and feel, and I'm just observing it unfold.
Then it subsides and I'm left with this eerie feeling. It used to really scare me not so much anymore. Depending on what the situation is I'm in at that moment, sometimes it still does.

When abilities manifest one of the hardest things is learning how to interpret them and distinguishing what is actually significant and what is just imagination or paranoia.

Yes I understand. The point is, I have zero contact with anyone doing anything remotely spiritual so I wouldn't know what is paranoia or imagination or an actual manifestation.
That's why I came here.

Precognitive dreaming is an ability however and if it is causing you grief a good healer may be able to deactivate it or you may be able to do that yourself. It is also possible that imbalances in your energy are causing you to manifest more than you should. As in everything if you cant control it slow it down until you can.

Well it really does feel like I have an imbalance, because all of this is totally new to me. Almost as if my unconscious mind is now suddenly like "Ah he finely recognizes me! Let's show him all the things!".

Point is, I know I can take it. Otherwise it wouldn't show me all these things. It just freaks me out from time to time and I have absolutely nobody I can talk with about these things. Well maybe my little brother but he's going through the same process of weird things happening.

Then there are things like me deciding to watch a movie, I wanted to watch a different one, but I decided to watch the Amazing Spiderman 2 instead because I felt like it.
I cried troughout the entire thing because so much of it reminded me of my ex-girlfriend, then at the end there is this sort of speech. And it tells you to keep hope even-though you are alone and in a dark place.
Maybe I'm chalking stuff up to synchronicities to much but that is just to weird. I even went to bed almost peaceful knowing things were going to be ok.

Again thank you all for responding, I appreciate that a lot.

dryad
18-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Ok that makes sense to me now. In the dream state your subconscious mind is connecting two points in your timeline. It can happen because when you transcend duality you are also transcending time. Your subconscious is connecting to source in your sleep.

The best way to get rid of accidental manifestations is by training yourself in the ability. All accidental manifestations will shut down so there is a period where you feel like you are going backward because you used to be able to do things and now you cant but its just a transition while you learn to access those things consciously and deliberately. For you that would be a good thing whether or not you continue long enough to master it.

So look into how to connect to source. And the nature of the universe and time. Look for how to trancend duality and connect to the level where all is energy and all energy is one.

areNdee
18-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Is there any place specifically you would suggest me to start? Like a website or techniques I could try?

Again thank you for replying.

durgaa
18-01-2015, 09:11 PM
What makes you think it's your 'unconscious' or 'subconscious' - probably some materialistic overpaid psychologist told you this. Alternatively, lt could be from your 'superconscious' or 'Higher-Self'. These ppl are still living in the dark ages and have no understanding of paranormal things (except a few parapsychologists perhaps).
l get these procognitive dreams quite often too, but you have to remember that a lot of these dreams are symbolic rather than literal (as you mention in the 'stabbing the girlfriend' dream). And the important thing, is to know that these dreams are usually exaggerated through distortion - i.e you might find yourself fighting ferociously with someone in a dream and next day in real life, it will just be a nasty verbal argument. Of course, l don't know how many 'literal' or 'symbolic' dreams your actually having, or how bad the predictions are.
Also, l don't know if you believe in the existence of other worlds, like astral worlds etc.. The thing is, we have many experiences in these worlds every night, which are not dreams. And we meet with people there every night. More importantly, what we experience there quite often happens here in this physical world after. The closer that other world is to this one the quicker the event will take place here. l've had a literal precog dream about meeting a friend, and the next day l saw him in exactly the say place..But, usually my mind distorts or exaggerates what happens later in real life - although, the main theme is still recognizeable, though..
l know you will probably find most of this hard to believe, but, lf you've been having these dreams since age 9, then this ability was probably developed in a previous life, and has been carried over into this one.
Anyway, this is the Spiritual or Occult side of the coin. A side that mainstream psychology has barely understood.. ppl like jung had a better understanding (others today as well, but not many).

dryad
18-01-2015, 09:52 PM
I would reccomend reading the power of now by eckhart tolle. The excercise to just pay attention to the energy field and nothing else changed the way I connected to source. Meditation will help whichever form you are drawn to.

I notice you were having trouble with the concept of not being real after studing the holographic universe theory. This may help...its not that you are an illusion its just physical solidness that is the illusion. Energy is real and you are made of energy as is everything else. But atoms are mostly empty space so anything made of atoms is also mostly empty space hence the idea that the solid physical world is an illusion.

durgaa
18-01-2015, 10:22 PM
The world is not an illusion, it's just our perception of it that's wrong..

TesseLated
18-01-2015, 11:09 PM
Make sure your ground yourself everyday and get enough sleep....I have had my share of so called psychotic experiences...Proper sleep is key for balance.

areNdee
19-01-2015, 07:38 PM
What makes you think it's your 'unconscious' or 'subconscious' - probably some materialistic overpaid psychologist told you this. Alternatively, lt could be from your 'superconscious' or 'Higher-Self'. These ppl are still living in the dark ages and have no understanding of paranormal things (except a few parapsychologists perhaps).

I'm reading the book "Man and his symbols" by Jung and he calls it "Unconcious".

l get these procognitive dreams quite often too, but you have to remember that a lot of these dreams are symbolic rather than literal (as you mention in the 'stabbing the girlfriend' dream). And the important thing, is to know that these dreams are usually exaggerated through distortion - i.e you might find yourself fighting ferociously with someone in a dream and next day in real life, it will just be a nasty verbal argument. Of course, l don't know how many 'literal' or 'symbolic' dreams your actually having, or how bad the predictions are.

Well.. The literal precognitive dreams are the once I can never remember. Only when the actual event manifests I go like "I've dreamt this before".
Regular dreams are more frequent mostly 3-4 dreams a night. And I seem to wake up frequently at least 2 times a night.

Also, l don't know if you believe in the existence of other worlds, like astral worlds etc.. The thing is, we have many experiences in these worlds every night, which are not dreams. And we meet with people there every night. More importantly, what we experience there quite often happens here in this physical world after. The closer that other world is to this one the quicker the event will take place here. l've had a literal precog dream about meeting a friend, and the next day l saw him in exactly the say place..But, usually my mind distorts or exaggerates what happens later in real life - although, the main theme is still recognizeable, though..

The thing is, I never remember those types of dreams until they happen.

l know you will probably find most of this hard to believe, but, lf you've been having these dreams since age 9, then this ability was probably developed in a previous life, and has been carried over into this one.
Anyway, this is the Spiritual or Occult side of the coin. A side that mainstream psychology has barely understood.. ppl like jung had a better understanding (others today as well, but not many).

Honestly, at this point I'm willing to try anything to help me control it or accept it. So I don't disagree or agree with anything anymore, as long as it can help me understand what the hell is going on haha xD.

Because all of this is just really weird to me. Especially because modern science blatantly calls it "not real".

areNdee
19-01-2015, 07:41 PM
I would reccomend reading the power of now by eckhart tolle. The excercise to just pay attention to the energy field and nothing else changed the way I connected to source. Meditation will help whichever form you are drawn to.

I've looked into teaching by Mooji as well as Eckhart Tolle and Adyashanti.

I notice you were having trouble with the concept of not being real after studing the holographic universe theory. This may help...its not that you are an illusion its just physical solidness that is the illusion. Energy is real and you are made of energy as is everything else. But atoms are mostly empty space so anything made of atoms is also mostly empty space hence the idea that the solid physical world is an illusion.

That helped. Thank you :).

areNdee
19-01-2015, 07:42 PM
Make sure your ground yourself everyday and get enough sleep....I have had my share of so called psychotic experiences...Proper sleep is key for balance.

Could you explain how I "ground" myself?

TesseLated
19-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Here's some info...p9 for grounding...It has some PTSD stuff too....It works!

http://www.incaresurvivors.org.uk/resources/ICSSS-Anxiety-Flashbacks-and-Grounding-techniques.pdf

Boson
25-01-2015, 05:28 AM
Hello areNdee,

When you have dreams of precognitive nature, some of them will not be precognitive in the common sense. Some are warnings, and some are even very exaggerated warnings in order to emphasis something important and not to be taken literally. With time you will learn which is which. Then you wondered how this is all is possible that precognitive dreams exists. Here is how I see it: If you are outside our 3rd dimension then time is no more, which means that the future is not the future anymore. This means that the information in precognitive is possible when it comes from 4th dimension or higher.

Boson