PDA

View Full Version : What is it?

Zoclora
16-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Iv saw something last night that I can only describe it at best as a ball of dark purplish black energy that seemed more like smoke that had dim light coming from it. It swirled around sorta like smoke from incense in the air. I honestly did not feel threatened but at the same time it didn't feel like any being of the light. It didn't do any thing and just vanished.
So what do you guys think it is. This is the first time seeing an orb..orbish thing that looked like this.

desert rat
16-01-2015, 03:30 PM
I will make a few gueses , a ghost , left over energy , thought form , astral critter , a being from another dem.

Zoclora
16-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Yeah there is a lot that it could have been. But that's the first time a spirit has appeared in that form. Normally they are orbs or have some sort of form to them.
Do you think it was some sort of negative entity? I ask this because the night before I had a dream about spirits and how they felt this one house in the dream was their rightful home. I also had an experience with a negative entity over a vacation in San Antonio Tx as well as one looking for a one night stand..
Now not sure if this has any thing to do with the trip but every cents I came back there has been quite abut of spirit activity.

desert rat
17-01-2015, 03:26 PM
If there just there and not really doing any thing , I dont know if you need to do any thing . If you think there earth bound ghosts , you could try talking to them . Let them know there dead and its time to move on . If there just left over energy , or human created thought forms , you could use smudging or other clearing methods .