PDA

View Full Version : Traveling down this road

We Knights Paladin
14-01-2015, 12:57 AM
Here is the truth, I cannot say fully whether I am or am not an earth angel or whether even such a thing exists. I can only share the feelings and thoughts that I have had over the years and perhaps speak with another that might be further along in their 'awakening' as I have heard it called to hear their experiences.

My mind is a liberal one. As human or human in body I share many habits and thoughts that seem impure. So allow me to explain briefly from where I come.

At the time of my birth I was brought into a family that had long since given up their faith. God was never a prevalent figure. There was no bible to be seen, no items hung upon the wall that might have said my family was once rife with believers.

However even at small I remember very vividly a need and curiosity. I would ask about church and the angels, I would try to go to Sunday School with the neighbors, I even spent a few years at a Catholic School. However, it was disappointing. I didn't need to be schooled in these things, I needed 'my family' back. I wanted my brothers and sisters. I have always felt, as small as five years of age, I related to the angels. Without even truly knowing who they were at the time.

Now, I had my issues with my family on earth as much as anyone but I did love them. Still, they never felt like they were mine. We were always so impossibly different.

This carried through the years, even through all the struggles and poor choices I have made. I was always looking for home and family. I have been among witches, those who claim to be fallen, and other spiritual beings and - even when I wanted to rebel - I was told I was made of light.

I now live alone and aspire to complete many things with this life. I still don't attend church, I still don't read the bible, but I still find myself attracted to the celestial and even curious of the damned. Know thy enemy and all. Because many see me as a very sound minded and rational person I cannot speak to those I know about these matters.

I suppose what I seek is someone to speak to. Hear thoughts, experiences, and stories.

Many thanks for your eyes and ears either way.

M.

Lightwaves
14-01-2015, 02:44 AM
Hello -- I'll send you a PM then :3 Looking forward to conversing with you.

We Knights Paladin
14-01-2015, 04:46 AM
Many thanks for your connection.