PDA

View Full Version : When you reach the level of transcending

ChildoftheMoon
12-01-2015, 05:53 AM
I have a reached a level of Spirituality that my Goal is to leave the physical realm behind. I will only achieve my goal through a higher form of Spirituality. I also had someone tell me it is wrong to want to leave the earth behind. One of the things I do not follow is that we are here to learn lessons.

What I do follow is we have goals within our life and when we reach them there becomes a point we do not care to reach out anymore. To know what is out there and not to be able to touch it is the greatest hurt of all when you become to a point you just want to leave the realm itself. I do not mean killing ones self I do mean by transcending this life time.

I am not a master of anything, but I have studied the effects of many beliefs as well as many forms of energy. I believe everything is about the level of energy we put out. I do believe I am a life form of the Light. I do not know if this is me giving up on humanity or if this is me reaching that final soul that says it is ready to not come back because I've done all I can learned all I can now its time to move on and explore.

LadyMay
12-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Hmm. I'm of the opinion that leaving earth behind when you've accomplished your mission here is a perfectly valid choice. I had a friend who had a master who taught her a technique to disconnect your soul from your body. He used it himself and I don't really see it as a form of suicide because it's done consciously in higher awareness.

If you can find a way to do that then you should. But if not then maybe it's not meant to be yet.

FairyCrystal
12-01-2015, 10:59 AM
I have a reached a level of Spirituality that my Goal is to leave the physical realm behind. I will only achieve my goal through a higher form of Spirituality. I also had someone tell me it is wrong to want to leave the earth behind. One of the things I do not follow is that we are here to learn lessons.

What I do follow is we have goals within our life and when we reach them there becomes a point we do not care to reach out anymore. To know what is out there and not to be able to touch it is the greatest hurt of all when you become to a point you just want to leave the realm itself. I do not mean killing ones self I do mean by transcending this life time.

I am not a master of anything, but I have studied the effects of many beliefs as well as many forms of energy. I believe everything is about the level of energy we put out. I do believe I am a life form of the Light. I do not know if this is me giving up on humanity or if this is me reaching that final soul that says it is ready to not come back because I've done all I can learned all I can now its time to move on and explore.
All the things that I made bold indicate you are more likely just trying to escape the realities of life on this planet. Dealing with that in a good way is one of the lessons you say you don't get. Another lesson is dealing with hurt, which you mention a bit further on. It looks like you just want to 'leave' because you cannot handle hurt and you are hurting because you don't understand.
Basically escapism, the easy way out. Then YOU decide you want out, but if you're not ready with your lessons here, you'll likely come back so you do learn. You don't decide, your soul does...
I would say, get some help, maybe a good healer/reader can help you and tell you why you are so not grounded and unhappy on this planet. Maybe something didn't go as planned during your incarnation (that does happen!).
Sometimes soul's incarnate that come from a gentler more loving place than planet Earth and they have difficulties really incarnating here, rooting here, accepting that they chose to be here and need to be here.
There are plenty of ppl (healers & readers and spiritual coaches etc) that can help you with this.
And I don't mean to offend, but the overall feel of your posting doesn't say "wise soul ready to move on" but more like "lost soul looking for a way out".

Good luck

Emmalevine
12-01-2015, 03:26 PM
There's a good quote that your post made me think about:

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” - Carl Jung

It might sound a bit strong but I think there's a lot of spiritual truth in it. I believe we are living our earthly lives for a purpose. If you don't believe that that's fine, it's up to you, but even so everything exists in balance, yin and yang, so focussing too much on the light to the detriment of the more difficult, dark stuff such as earthly struggles, may become problematic to your development later on.

Miss Hepburn
12-01-2015, 03:38 PM
All the things that I made bold indicate... Hi FairyCrystal,
For a minute I thought I wrote this...your eyes see a post as I do.
Like a doggy hears, 'Blablabla, Timmy, blablabla, Timmy."
I automatically see the key telling sentences.
I guess I picked up on what my therapists, years ago, would do to me!
I never figured out how they only heard ONE sentence outta my whole story
and magnified THAT! :tongue:
Nice meeting you.

Starbuck, 'making the darkness conscious'...good one!!!!!:thumbsup:

Miss Hepburn
12-01-2015, 03:55 PM
I have a reached a level of Spirituality
that my Goal is to leave the physical realm behind. Well, nothing wrong with that!:hug3:
I've done all I can, learned all I can, now its time
to move on and explore. Alrighty then.
Now...this is The Way To Not Come Back Here 101...this is not something I made up, mind you.

Forgive everything you see.

Forgive what lies in your unconscious mind...the guilt of your decision to separate from your Source...
Heaven, could be another name...
and buy into duality and imperfection of any kind.

What? You say you have no guilt?
Well, that is why it is unconscious.

Do I sound like a know it all?
Well, I am just recently learning this is the prerequisite...and I am still blown away.

It's a whole new world now...for me,
from just 3 weeks ago.

A new Miss Hepburn from being here 4-5 years. :binkybaby:
Cute baby, emoticon...starting over with new eyes....new direction,
yet, AGAIN! Hahaha.

LadyMay
12-01-2015, 04:43 PM
It's a whole new world now...for me,
from just 3 weeks ago.

You feel the shift too? :wink:

Cmt12
12-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Hmm. I'm of the opinion that leaving earth behind when you've accomplished your mission here is a perfectly valid choice. I had a friend who had a master who taught her a technique to disconnect your soul from your body. He used it himself and I don't really see it as a form of suicide because it's done consciously in higher awareness.

If you can find a way to do that then you should. But if not then maybe it's not meant to be yet.
I'm curious, do you find in your real life that people tell you that you are gullible?

LadyMay
12-01-2015, 09:16 PM
I'm curious, do you find in your real life that people tell you that you are gullible?

No. Far from it.

Why do you say that?

It Is
13-01-2015, 10:04 AM

I'm sure such a thing would be possible. But it'd probably require a high amount of spiritual power to pull off.

LadyMay
13-01-2015, 10:34 AM
I'm sure such a thing would be possible. But it'd probably require a high amount of spiritual power to pull off.

I am hoping this is the way I leave the earth plane when I'm finished here, consciously, as a choice.

kkfern
13-01-2015, 12:24 PM
i know, i am done too. i am even done with the spiritual realm. but i am older.

all that is left for me is to have fun. i can finally rest and just recreate. no more work. just fun.

even in spirit, it used to be work or striving. now spirit work is just fun.

i love being done.

kk

5thDimension
13-01-2015, 02:57 PM
i love being done.

kk

Not quite done because you need to learn to use capital letters.:smile:

5thDimension
13-01-2015, 03:05 PM
We chose to have a physical incarnation in order to experience and learn from the 3D world. The idea that we have to work to 'return to spirit' is nonsense because the higher self already is perfect spirit and wouldn't have chosen this life without a good reason.

If you don't like this world, then your learning is not over because you haven't discovered that we create our own reality and if you are creating an unpleasant reality then you haven't got past the first stage of seeing that you don't exist separately from the rest of the world.

As I said in another post, we've paid for the holiday here but most people spend their time complaining about the resort and want to go home - and that's a complete waste...

running
13-01-2015, 04:33 PM

Well you can reach it IMO. Your looking up for it I think. Its in your heart. That's where I would begin to look. And it can hurt.

MIND POWER
13-01-2015, 04:38 PM
This planet has no hope, if people just want to up and leave to dance with fairy's. And like i stated in one of my threads, there is no such thing as the physical world. Its just atoms repelling each other, that give the appearance of something feeling solid.

Miss Hepburn
13-01-2015, 07:08 PM
If you don't like this world, then your learning is not over because you haven't discovered
that we create our own reality and if you are creating an unpleasant reality then you haven't
got past the first stage of seeing that you don't exist separately from the rest of the world.

Bingo!
:glasses1:

There is so much to understand about this 'process' before
ending these Earth or other planet incarnations.
I tell people, try reading the 400 pages of "The Disappearing Universe"...
see what you believe after THAT! :icon_eek:

I do have the caps down, whew!!!

dreamextremes
13-01-2015, 08:31 PM
You feel the shift too? :wink:

Pardon me if this is off topic, but I got very excited seeing that others are feeling it too..

Do you know any more about the shift of recent? I have felt it too, and I'm mostly content with the changes occcuring, but I admit at first, I was extremely overwhelmed (and I ended up reaching out to my angels/guides, and that helped a LOT.)

I know about the shift as the beginning of the Age of Aquarius, and I've heard that changes would occur between 2012-2015 (I think? - I know my spiritual awakening began around winter solstice 2012). But in the last month, I have experienced an acceleration of changes, and myself have undergone tremendous spiritual and personal change for the better. (For which I am so grateful.)

I am truly a novice with so many spiritual topics, so if anyone has more information about this recent shift, I'd love to hear it. :)

dreamextremes
13-01-2015, 08:39 PM
We chose to have a physical incarnation in order to experience and learn from the 3D world. The idea that we have to work to 'return to spirit' is nonsense because the higher self already is perfect spirit and wouldn't have chosen this life without a good reason.

If you don't like this world, then your learning is not over because you haven't discovered that we create our own reality and if you are creating an unpleasant reality then you haven't got past the first stage of seeing that you don't exist separately from the rest of the world.

As I said in another post, we've paid for the holiday here but most people spend their time complaining about the resort and want to go home - and that's a complete waste...

I must agree. Though for some of us, the "memory" of home beckons us, and this can be confusing, but it is true that we are here for a reason, and we must remember that reason.

LadyMay
13-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Pardon me if this is off topic, but I got very excited seeing that others are feeling it too..

Do you know any more about the shift of recent? I have felt it too, and I'm mostly content with the changes occcuring, but I admit at first, I was extremely overwhelmed (and I ended up reaching out to my angels/guides, and that helped a LOT.)

I know about the shift as the beginning of the Age of Aquarius, and I've heard that changes would occur between 2012-2015 (I think? - I know my spiritual awakening began around winter solstice 2012). But in the last month, I have experienced an acceleration of changes, and myself have undergone tremendous spiritual and personal change for the better. (For which I am so grateful.)

I am truly a novice with so many spiritual topics, so if anyone has more information about this recent shift, I'd love to hear it. :)

There was a thread touching on this just recently actually, start from page 4: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79795&page=4

My awakening started in 2012 too. It seems like I needed the three years to mature. For me 2015 is a shift from helping myself to helping others.

dreamextremes
13-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Thank you so much Scarlett!

kkfern
13-01-2015, 09:46 PM
YES. it has finally arrived. just as the Piscesen age was started by Jesus and Buddha, the next is started. the heart chakra was opened by these two.

the unity chakra is now being opened. it is at the back and base of the head. i have made a reference to this in a few posts. it is the key to the antiquarian age.

at the back and base of the head is the 8th chakra. it is the unity chakra. welcome to the new age. this one totally turns things around. it is the first one to be at the back. all chakras have an association to a gland. this one is opened with the carotid glad. the gland sits by the carotid artery. it is affected by the amount of oxygen in the blood. the amount of oxygen is affected by the way you breath. the way you breath changes as you meditate. that is the whole reason for meditation. it changes you. spiritually and physically. postmortem, this gland is seen to be bigger on people that meditate regularly.

when you are with spirit you no longer think linearly, so the plan of the chakras going up and in a straight line no longer apply. you are spirit now, not just human. so the next set will flip things around.

the picture that goes along with this lesson is also different now. the plotting of the chakras go along with a triangle(where have we seen this before). the first three are the triangle. the first three are all about you.

then, the heart will open. then it is no longer about you. it is about you and others. it took the heart to bring you out of the "it is all about you" phase. the triangle is then imbedded inside of the next set. for it is still about you growing.

now for the really good part. the part you are in now. the 8th will bring you out of the material world. the picture of this is the triangle to start then the triangle gets turned around and the two together form the star of david. we have seen this before too. that is why the star is so important.

the next three chakras form the new, inverted triangle. the double named chakras are the 9th, 10th and 11th. they are off sight. thta is not in the physical body. you have had them all the time. for many they were already opened. the root or the base are really two chakras. one is for the base of whom you are in the first set. the root is for the going into other lives in lives gone by. (not reincarnation but i can get into that later). the navel and the sacral have a dual purpose as does the third eye and the brow. that is the whole reason they are double named.

now for the realllllly interesting next set. the star of with the 12th, the star of david has more triangles put upon it and it transforms into the lotus. soooo cool.

collectively, the 8th is opening. not only because we are working on it but just as Jesus and Buddha opened the tap to the heart, the tap to the 8th and unity has been opened and it is about to become a flood gate. i am not into the whole tf thing. i am older. but the reason the young are into it is the unity chakra is opened. they feel in union with another and do not know how to explain it yet.

i know, bla bla bla. but that is the shift that you can feel. the opening of the unity chakra is making more and more people aware of spirit. aware of the spirit realm and the connection to all. this the word unity.

i feel like doing the dance of joy. joy joy. i love that i will be less lonely as more and more people do this. i will not be put down for being whom and what i am. joy joy joy.

just one more thought joy is a greater force then love. take that all whom think love is the highest.

kk

dreamextremes
13-01-2015, 09:58 PM
kk thank you for this post...

I don't know much about chakras, but I am intrigued by the unity chakra. I have felt in the past few weeks (along with other "unusual" symptoms) random pains at the lower back sides of my head. They don't last long, and don't cause much pain, it is just always unexpected and as far as I know, unexplainable.

I am also intrigued by the Star of David and the lotus. Again, I recently have been made aware of many things, including a new connection to the star of David (which I never had before tbh). The lotus I already connected with, as a spiritual and Buddhist/Hindu symbol.

Also, I think love is joy, and vice versa. :)

kkfern
13-01-2015, 10:11 PM
kk thank you for this post...

I don't know much about chakras, but I am intrigued by the unity chakra. I have felt in the past few weeks (along with other "unusual" symptoms) random pains at the lower back sides of my head. They don't last long, and don't cause much pain, it is just always unexpected and as far as I know, unexplainable.

I am also intrigued by the Star of David and the lotus. Again, I recently have been made aware of many things, including a new connection to the star of David (which I never had before tbh). The lotus I already connected with, as a spiritual and Buddhist/Hindu symbol.

Also, I think love is joy, and vice versa. :)

it is different for many i am sure. but i see in my mind's eye a meter. like that meter that measure the clapping level in an audience to judge an act. the meter goes up with love. then the meter goes off the charts with joy.

i liken it to oprah. she is all into that love is the best. and it is, for her. but she also gets lots of ah ha moments. that little glimmer of light that kind of explodes and makes you understand spirit more. the aquarain age is the enlightenment age. that may not feel as good as the love does but just wait till more of the ah ha and light happens.

kk

TesseLated
13-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Be content where you are...and what you're doing...
This is the only way you will See.
You have too many wants, desires, and needs to be done with Earth.

Cmt12
14-01-2015, 01:22 AM
No. Far from it.

Why do you say that?
I just think it's possible to outpace ourselves if that makes sense, to where if we go too fast or constantly jump from one idea to another, we can lose sight of the point entirely. A lot of the value in personal growth comes through breaking ourselves down, in which less is more. Right? Do you really need 4000 posts on this forum in a year?

LadyMay
14-01-2015, 10:24 AM
I just think it's possible to outpace ourselves if that makes sense, to where if we go too fast or constantly jump from one idea to another, we can lose sight of the point entirely. A lot of the value in personal growth comes through breaking ourselves down, in which less is more. Right? Do you really need 4000 posts on this forum in a year?

I enjoy being on this forum and helping others coming to new perspectives on things. I also enjoy others helping me to come to new perspectives on things. I'm blessed with both an undemanding life for the time being that allows me to spend more time than usual on that in whatever way I desire as well as an overall life purpose that is dedicated to the service of others. Right now I am taking it to the next step by turning it into a business, I honestly love being here and I love helping people.

There is no outpacing happening on my part. I just have a very expanded awareness with room for potentialities and possibilities that I decide happen as I go along. As a creator of my own reality I allow myself room to be creative and entertain whatever I desire with no limiting consequences for my thoughts and actions. There is a certain level of transcendence that is reached where the pace no longer matters. It is not breaking down or speeding up. It's just about 'being' and enjoying my existence, however I decide it to manifest to me.