PDA

View Full Version : What goes up, Must come down ...

God-Like
11-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Many levels to this .....

x daz x

silent whisper
11-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Hi daz.
Levels are what the mind creates in understanding of itself what is life unfolding through a whole process

Balance is how nature operates, and we are part of natures balance so naturally as we find balance, it might appear to be levels going on in self, through the nature of integrating and merging it all as one. But in fact its just nature (the whole) experiencing itself as it is..

JOHNTY
11-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Greetings,

'What goes up, Must come down ...' Maybe, maybe not ... place an object in outer space - between galaxys where there is no gravity ... and there it stays.

luntrusreality
11-01-2015, 09:59 PM
"The unreal has no existence and the real never ceases to be; the reality of both has thus been perceived by the seers of the truth."

Bhagavad Gita - 2:16

Swami Chihuahuananda
12-01-2015, 03:51 AM

x daz x

Spinning wheel got to go 'round...

God-Like
12-01-2015, 08:38 AM
Hi daz.
Levels are what the mind creates in understanding of itself what is life unfolding through a whole process

I agree, and without such levels, life experience wouldn't be how it is .

Balance is how nature operates, and we are part of natures balance so naturally as we find balance, it might appear to be levels going on in self, through the nature of integrating and merging it all as one. But in fact its just nature (the whole) experiencing itself as it is..

Yes a balance of sorts is at play, what rises potentially falls through a means of experiencing both scenarios .

I suppose there are many levels to what appears to that which rises and that which falls .. without the impression of such every experience would be the same .

x daz x

God-Like
12-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Greetings,

'What goes up, Must come down ...' Maybe, maybe not ... place an object in outer space - between galaxys where there is no gravity ... and there it stays.

Greetings ..

On a level of relating what goes up must come down to an object in space, for sure an object can stay a float for what seems like an eternity .. and yet objects still continue to fall from our skies ..

x daz x

God-Like
12-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Spinning wheel got to go 'round...

Was the spinning wheel designed to go up? :D

x daz x

Kerubiel
12-01-2015, 09:24 AM
All things come to pass.

Squatchit
12-01-2015, 09:39 AM
There's nowt so queer as folk.

Gem
12-01-2015, 10:39 AM
This thread [insert derogatory comment here]

silent whisper
12-01-2015, 11:00 AM
I agree, and without such levels, life experience wouldn't be how it is .

Yes a balance of sorts is at play, what rises potentially falls through a means of experiencing both scenarios .

[QUOTE]I suppose there are many levels to what appears to that which rises and that which falls .. without the impression of such every experience would be the same .

yes all perceived through the Processing style we use to interpret and process it as. So how I fall and you fall even if its off the same cliff edge, in the exact same place with exact same external view,may give you and entirely different view/experience depending on where your coming from within your own psyche. Also too you might say we are falling up and I might say down. Well we both are correct in our perception even if the outsiders looking at us, say its a cliff you both just fell off and your going down babies!!!:binkybaby:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is fun Daz!!:wink:

silent whisper
12-01-2015, 11:01 AM
This thread [insert derogatory comment here]

Makes you wanna puke?

sound
12-01-2015, 01:07 PM

x daz x
Hi daz :) all the best for this new year, and all the many others you will no doubt 'willingly' embrace lol x ...

There is a saying 'the higher you are, the further you fall' ... there's certainly something to be said for remaining grounded, keeping ones feet firmly planted and all that ... amid the relationship one forms with ones 'higher self,' naturally lol ... what a load of old baloney we sometimes scribble here lol ... :hug3:

BlueSky
12-01-2015, 01:23 PM

x daz x
Yes, it's YinYang at the core. From the primordial breath of in and out to the our breath. Many ups and downs ins and outs within ups and downs and ins and outs

Swami Chihuahuananda
12-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Was the spinning wheel designed to go up? :D

x daz x

All I know is it got to go 'round. Drop all your troubles by the riverside . Catch a painted pony , let the spinnin' wheel ride. So it rides, too .
It spins and rides . :glasses2:

But if you throw up at a velocity of over 11 miles per second, that will not come down ; it will keep going up :binkybaby:

Lucyan28
12-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Goes Up, comes down... gravity? It would only apply in the 3rd dimension.

If the statement is talking about an axiom then I think it applies beautifully, which talks about the action and reaction law, which is present in all dimensions of creation.

Mr Interesting
12-01-2015, 06:24 PM
What, usually, goes up, usually comes down.

It doesn't mean that it won't just keep rising but we've made a rule and so the rule is what rules were supposedly there for (so we can get on with things) but they are also, as we remind ourselves, there to be broken.

I suppose it's the same as ' it has always happened this way in the past so it will happen this way in the future' except that one allows more latitude for change, we are more able to see circumstances as contributing to outcomes.

The more the objective rules the less the subjective matters - and vice versa.

There was a time when leaving town at four o'clock was an absolute no-no, for me anyways, because that was when the motorways got absolutely packed so what everybody did was go earlier or later and suddenly the best time to go was four o'clock. But, of course, it was simply because I had the freedom to look for the other way around the problem which was because I wasn't subject to the problem and therefore had freedom.

Swami Chihuahuananda
13-01-2015, 05:15 AM
The 5th Hermetic Principle popped in ; the principle of Rhythm

“Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in
everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”–
The Kybalion.

Kerubiel
13-01-2015, 06:44 AM
All roads lead to nothing in the end, and thus all roads lead to everything.

It is this balance that gives us free life, will and choice.

God-Like
13-01-2015, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=God-Like]So how I fall and you fall even if its off the same cliff edge, in the exact same place with exact same external view,may give you and entirely different view/experience depending on where your coming from within your own psyche. Also too you might say we are falling up and I might say down. Well we both are correct in our perception even if the outsiders looking at us, say its a cliff you both just fell off and your going down babies!!!:binkybaby:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is fun Daz!!:wink:

It's interesting regarding the cliff analogy as many can relate .

A leap of faith is likened to falling off a cliff and yet in the falling one is liberated and thus rising from their own ashes ..

Some will say the only way is up ..

Have you jumped yet? :D

x daz x

God-Like
13-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Hi daz :) all the best for this new year, and all the many others you will no doubt 'willingly' embrace lol x ...

There is a saying 'the higher you are, the further you fall' ... there's certainly something to be said for remaining grounded, keeping ones feet firmly planted and all that ... amid the relationship one forms with ones 'higher self,' naturally lol ... what a load of old baloney we sometimes scribble here lol ... :hug3:

Hey Kate .. H.N.Y. 2U2 .. :hug3:

Yes how the mighty fall (hey) ..

I can relate to the grounded aspect for sure, it is said the deeper one is grounded the higher one can fly ..

So there is a kind of up and down thingy ma jig going on at the same time .. :icon_bounce:

x daz x

God-Like
13-01-2015, 08:52 AM
Yes, it's YinYang at the core. From the primordial breath of in and out to the our breath. Many ups and downs ins and outs within ups and downs and ins and outs

Yes I agree, what's interesting is what seems like up is perhaps down and what seems like down is up ..

Something I noticed the other day regarding a famous sportsman in the news standing in front of his many sports cars and private jet.

Burning his $20 dollar bills to light cigars and showing his $350,000 betting slips ..

Is he on the way up or is he on the way down lols ..

x daz x

silent whisper
13-01-2015, 09:26 AM
[QUOTE=silent whisper]

It's interesting regarding the cliff analogy as many can relate .

A leap of faith is likened to falling off a cliff and yet in the falling one is liberated and thus rising from their own ashes ..

Some will say the only way is up ..

Have you jumped yet? :D

x daz x

Yes that is a good way of explaining it! And I think the ashes can be symbolic in greater sense, to the burning up of the old self in this way. The conditioned self or pain body, whatever you like calling it, completely gone and the phoenix arisen..:wink:

I think this also correlates to someone's thread somewhere else about the nature of the Buddhism and the levels or steps...I think they listed 18 steps to Buddhahood. I noted in their sharing they mentioned the dharma connection where one then finds freedom through the levels attained, they can move through the flow of each one attained which correlates to ones true self and potential as one. (levels again symbolic in the process of letting go, as mentioned.) So in this view with all these analogies mentioned, it makes sense that as each one falls away on one side, and the greater fall is met, ( death of the old self) (rebirthing with new awareness) the trust attained in that sense of letting go and letting god/source/spirit be your guide, opens the doorway to bringing what some might call heaven to earth..(again symbolic in my view, which would relate more to the full connection through the attainment of each level of letting go, opening the potential of each issue held in the painbody, that becoming the potential itself of YOU...

That is how I perceive it through my own experience as such..

And of course nothing changes, just more your potential is awakened to live your life again with a new awareness of you and all life connected.

And as most of the old experiences come to light in new light, the awareness changes the whole in you in it all.

Life just is unfolding as you are in potential now as yourself with a feeling of liberation within.

Of course with this liberation, we deepen our understanding of life as it is as well through our own understanding..

Of course when one lets go of up and down and round and round. We see the nature of self reflecting itself in the sense of its own awakening to itself, through all the senses related. The external view often relating, to our own conditioned self where we apply the meaning of our own personal experience to what our nature is and how we processes the world in the old way of processing.

So as an example a feeler may apply meaning through the feeling process and feelings affected by the external and the symbolism retained.
A thinker may apply meaning through his predominate thinking process and find external symbolism to relate to his processor.

As you clear out the related way of processing the world in your old conditioned ways, often the nature of your own awakening includes the awakening of all sensory connections laying doormant through conditioning and holding in that one preferred way in the old way. In other words your letting go of what might be your predominate familiar way of processing and awaken the potential of yourself in new ways of relating..If you get my drift.

God-Like
13-01-2015, 09:30 AM
What, usually, goes up, usually comes down.

It doesn't mean that it won't just keep rising but we've made a rule and so the rule is what rules were supposedly there for (so we can get on with things) but they are also, as we remind ourselves, there to be broken.

I suppose it's the same as ' it has always happened this way in the past so it will happen this way in the future' except that one allows more latitude for change, we are more able to see circumstances as contributing to outcomes.

The more the objective rules the less the subjective matters - and vice versa.

There was a time when leaving town at four o'clock was an absolute no-no, for me anyways, because that was when the motorways got absolutely packed so what everybody did was go earlier or later and suddenly the best time to go was four o'clock. But, of course, it was simply because I had the freedom to look for the other way around the problem which was because I wasn't subject to the problem and therefore had freedom.

Nice post .. I hear you regarding the motorway :smile: so funny that ..

x daz x

God-Like
13-01-2015, 09:31 AM
The 5th Hermetic Principle popped in ; the principle of Rhythm

“Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in
everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”–
The Kybalion.

Nicely put, doesn't mention anything about spinning though .. :tongue: :D

x daz x

God-Like
13-01-2015, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE=God-Like]I noted in their sharing they mentioned the dharma connection where one then finds freedom through the levels attained, they can move through the flow of each one attained which correlates to ones true self and potential as one. (levels again symbolic in the process of letting go, as mentioned.) So in this view with all these analogies mentioned, it makes sense that as each one falls away on one side, and the greater fall is met, ( death of the old self) (rebirthing with new awareness) .

Yes, letting go, falling away or whatever is in no way regressing although certain experiences had that in someway reflect a demise in self is what can allow a clearer understanding / perspective to be had .

It is similar to the saying 'dying while living'

Sometimes I like to reference Jesus and I would suggest that his demise or fall in relation to his own experience perhaps made way for ascension .. or his already ascended state made way for such a fall / sacrifice .

Interesting how things pan out .. and how one relates to the fallen, defeated and to the victors and one's successes and failures . etc ..

x daz x

BlueSky
13-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Yes I agree, what's interesting is what seems like up is perhaps down and what seems like down is up ..

Something I noticed the other day regarding a famous sportsman in the news standing in front of his many sports cars and private jet.

Burning his $20 dollar bills to light cigars and showing his $350,000 betting slips ..

Is he on the way up or is he on the way down lols ..

x daz x
Cool example

Swami Chihuahuananda
13-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Nicely put, doesn't mention anything about spinning though .. :tongue: :D

x daz x

Not to worry; The Schwam has got you covered :D
It's a dimensional-differential thing . This : o ("o")
looks like an o , but it's an opening , a rabbit hole, if
you will. An invitation to come along another quick,
silly ride down the path of whatever the heck I'm
going to be saying in the next few sentences . So
(ooooooo)...

Or it's kinds like the Heisenberg Uncertainty
Principle , how things sort of (fuzzily) are whatever they are,
then when we go to ask exactly what they are, they tell us
what they are, and sometimes the same thing can tell
us that it's one thing and then another . Waves or particles ,
up or down , hot or cold .... except, oops ! , I've wandered
over into another Hermetic Principle, that of 'Polarity'

“Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same;
opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all
paradoxes may be reconciled.”–The Kybalion.
This Principle embodies the truth that “everything is dual”; “everything has two poles”;
“everything has its pair of opposites,” all of which were old Hermetic axioms. It explains the
old paradoxes, that have perplexed so many, which have been stated as follows: “Thesis
and antithesis are identical in nature, but different in degree”; “opposites are the same,
differing only in degree”; “the pairs of opposites may be reconciled”; “extremes meet”;
“everything is and isn't, at the same time”; “all truths are but half-truths”; “every truth is halfThe

false”; “there are two sides to everything,” etc., etc., etc.

and things are getting rather serious, which wasn't where I was going .
So (ooooo) .... the spinning wheel ...who the F brought THAT up, anyway ?
Some people are just a pain in the rear; am I right or am I right ? :wink:

Okay, for real now . If we are little , and can't see the whole wheel , we might look one way and say "it's going up", but we might look the other way and say "it's coming down" , thinking it's two separate things , doing two opposite things. things . Like people were , about the Earth and Sun and Moon , before we knew about astrophysics and orbits . The sun disappeared under the Earth at night , and the moon was made of fluorescent cheese. We had no idea *** any of it really was . But if we were to grow bigger or rise up above the wheel far enough , we might see that it's really just one connected wheel , spinning .

What that has to do with anything , I have no idea, but there it is , and
here we are , down another rabbit hole . Have you seen Alice ? :D

God-Like
13-01-2015, 11:56 AM
We might look one way and say "it's going up", but we might look the other way and say "it's coming down" , thinking it's two separate things , doing two opposite things. things . Like people were , about the Earth and Sun and Moon , before we knew about astrophysics and orbits . The sun disappeared under the Earth at night , and the moon was made of fluorescent cheese. We had no idea *** any of it really was . But if we were to grow bigger or rise up above the wheel far enough , we might see that it's really just one connected wheel , spinning .

It's funny swamichickenburger, that I mention the sun rising and setting in regards to truth in another thread, as in it appears to rise and set at the same time depending on where one is standing in relation to it ..

Same goes for what appears to be going up and down in relation to the one connected spinning wheel like you say . Tis likened to the forever twisting spiral isn't it .

Thanks for digging out the info, and producing the humour as always .. Did you see Alice when you were digging :D

x daz x

7luminaries
14-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Hey there Daz :D ...a very lolly (LOL-y) thread !

I could respond in many ways, tis true, but what comes to mind first is,
what was on yer own bloomin mind when yerself thought of this thread :smile: ?

Other than the gent crassly flinging his millions around, LOL!
Reminds me of a footballer whose wife recently confessed he hadn't even made a cup of tea or coff for her in the 10 or 20 yrs (whatever) they'd been married...AND didn't know how, hahaha...clearly a coddled soul for all his fame and adulation. What else has he not done for his wife, eh? Would someone like this even relate to your question on many levels, I wonder?

Now as to you and the rest of us regular folk...we might be expected to reasonably be able consider the question ;) So what came to your mind, might I ask, in particular regarding yourself and maybe also society as you see it?

Peace & blessings Teds,
7L

silent whisper
14-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Not to worry; The Schwam has got you covered :D
It's a dimensional-differential thing . This : o ("o")
looks like an o , but it's an opening , a rabbit hole, if
you will. An invitation to come along another quick,
silly ride down the path of whatever the heck I'm
going to be saying in the next few sentences . So
(ooooooo)...

Or it's kinds like the Heisenberg Uncertainty
Principle , how things sort of (fuzzily) are whatever they are,
then when we go to ask exactly what they are, they tell us
what they are, and sometimes the same thing can tell
us that it's one thing and then another . Waves or particles ,
up or down , hot or cold .... except, oops ! , I've wandered
over into another Hermetic Principle, that of 'Polarity'

“Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same;
opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all
paradoxes may be reconciled.”–The Kybalion.
This Principle embodies the truth that “everything is dual”; “everything has two poles”;
“everything has its pair of opposites,” all of which were old Hermetic axioms. It explains the
old paradoxes, that have perplexed so many, which have been stated as follows: “Thesis
and antithesis are identical in nature, but different in degree”; “opposites are the same,
differing only in degree”; “the pairs of opposites may be reconciled”; “extremes meet”;
“everything is and isn't, at the same time”; “all truths are but half-truths”; “every truth is halfThe

false”; “there are two sides to everything,” etc., etc., etc.

and things are getting rather serious, which wasn't where I was going .
So (ooooo) .... the spinning wheel ...who the F brought THAT up, anyway ?
Some people are just a pain in the rear; am I right or am I right ? :wink:

Okay, for real now . If we are little , and can't see the whole wheel , we might look one way and say "it's going up", but we might look the other way and say "it's coming down" , thinking it's two separate things , doing two opposite things. things . Like people were , about the Earth and Sun and Moon , before we knew about astrophysics and orbits . The sun disappeared under the Earth at night , and the moon was made of fluorescent cheese. We had no idea *** any of it really was . But if we were to grow bigger or rise up above the wheel far enough , we might see that it's really just one connected wheel , spinning .

What that has to do with anything , I have no idea, but there it is , and
here we are , down another rabbit hole . Have you seen Alice ? :D

Life is absurd and beautiful at the same time..:wink: (not pointing fingers here)

God-Like
15-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Hey there Daz :D ...a very lolly (LOL-y) thread !

I could respond in many ways, tis true, but what comes to mind first is,
what was on yer own bloomin mind when yerself thought of this thread :smile: ?

Other than the gent crassly flinging his millions around, LOL!
Reminds me of a footballer whose wife recently confessed he hadn't even made a cup of tea or coff for her in the 10 or 20 yrs (whatever) they'd been married...AND didn't know how, hahaha...clearly a coddled soul for all his fame and adulation. What else has he not done for his wife, eh? Would someone like this even relate to your question on many levels, I wonder?

Now as to you and the rest of us regular folk...we might be expected to reasonably be able consider the question ;) So what came to your mind, might I ask, in particular regarding yourself and maybe also society as you see it?

Peace & blessings Teds,
7L

Hey You :)

Nothing particular stands out for why the term came to mind .

Sometimes when the thought comes to mind, I contemplate on it, sometimes I make a thread about what that is .

Sometimes there is a reference for self in there, whether it be on an individual level or is generally applying to all of mankind .

I suppose we all have up and down days don't we and when we are on an upper we feel a particular way as one does when one is on a downer .

It's kinda like self looking at the highs and the lows from a static point and at times one seemingly gets carried along with the roller coaster of life .

I don't think one can wilfully get on or off the roller coaster unless it naturally grinds to a halt .

x daz x

Swami Chihuahuananda
15-01-2015, 10:21 AM
It's funny swamichickenburger, that I mention the sun rising and setting in regards to truth in another thread, as in it appears to rise and set at the same time depending on where one is standing in relation to it ..

Same goes for what appears to be going up and down in relation to the one connected spinning wheel like you say . Tis likened to the forever twisting spiral isn't it .

Thanks for digging out the info, and producing the humour as always .. Did you see Alice when you were digging :D

x daz x

I dug Alice, yes, when she was just small. I can't deal with the 50-foot tall Alice though ....:wink:

It would seem that your psychic friends were having lunch with my psychic friends , that the whole sun-rising-and-setting thing came up (and went down ) , probably on the same day .

Interesting how synchronicity works , but don't say that word three times in a row, or Sting might just pop in , like Betelgeuse :icon_eek:

Yours in reconstituted roadkill,

Salami Chickenanda :tongue:

Swami Chihuahuananda
15-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Life is absurd and beautiful at the same time..:wink: (not pointing fingers here)

I'll point a finger here ... right at myself . I am sublime and ridiculous all at once . Coming (down?) and going (up?) at the same time , and it's crazy and it's beautiful , and the up and down goes around and around and onward and upward and inward in a spiral , as one perceptive person once said somewhere :cool: .

I saw a show about the LHC (the big collider at CERN) , and someone said that the Standard Model (of physics) explains the behavior of matter and energy extremely well (now that they found the Higgs boson) , but also that it predicts that the universe shouldn't have anything in it . Talk about absurd :icon_eek:

But a beautiful notion, that ties in with all our phiolosophical and spiritual musings about being and nothingness land . How is it that there's anything at all ?... but since there is ..... why not infinity ? It's beautiful , and very, very absurd :glasses2:

God-Like
15-01-2015, 02:18 PM
Interesting how synchronicity works ,

I was just thinking the same thing .. :icon_eek: :D :wink:

Beetlejuice, I mean beetlegoose, I mean Betelswamiguese

Does that count as 3 times said . :)

x swami-dazzle-rama x

7luminaries
15-01-2015, 05:39 PM
Hey You :)

Nothing particular stands out for why the term came to mind .

Sometimes when the thought comes to mind, I contemplate on it, sometimes I make a thread about what that is .

Sometimes there is a reference for self in there, whether it be on an individual level or is generally applying to all of mankind .

I suppose we all have up and down days don't we and when we are on an upper we feel a particular way as one does when one is on a downer .

It's kinda like self looking at the highs and the lows from a static point and at times one seemingly gets carried along with the roller coaster of life .

I don't think one can wilfully get on or off the roller coaster unless it naturally grinds to a halt .

x daz x

Heya Teds :)

I hear you, and I think the change of the ages is affecting many of us, probably most of us even, of late.
I see LOADS of resistance to these larger changes. Tempers flaring overboard, and mood swings around me of late, here and there.
Some days more so than others. It does have a cumulative effect, and it can be unpleasant and tiresome, despite our best efforts.

I think the only way to minimize suffering as the roller coaster rises, dips, and swings all over the place is to integrate.
Heaven and earth. Spiritual and material. Intentions with manifestation (words and deeds). Alignment. Centring.

I think that's exactly what we're being shown. The only way to it is through it.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

Swami Chihuahuananda
15-01-2015, 09:08 PM
I was just thinking the same thing :D

Beetlejuice, I mean beetlegoose, I mean Betelswamiguese

Does that count as 3 times said . :)

x swami-dazzle-rama x

Doo doo doo, da da da is all I have to say to you :icon_eek:
Oh NOOOOO!!!!! ... What the !!??? :confused: :icon_eek:
This canNOT be happening ; someone please shoot me if
I start playing Lute and yammering on about my all-day stiffy :wink:

silent whisper
16-01-2015, 12:28 AM

I hear you, and I think the change of the ages is affecting many of us, probably most of us even, of late.
I see LOADS of resistance to these larger changes. Tempers flaring overboard, and mood swings around me of late, here and there.
Some days more so than others. It does have a cumulative effect, and it can be unpleasant and tiresome, despite our best efforts.

Yes finding yourself in the midst of others chaos can be a tricky balancing act, but in essence, how we connect to our own and hold that foundation becomes the challenge in the greater of you one with it all. Sometimes the only way through is to open and feel, let go and deepen awareness of others at that core level you are aware of in yourself, otherwise you will continue to shut out not for discernment of blocking and closing off, rather than be coming back into life in your own time with awareness that you have to build the change if you want to find peace in this way. What comes to mind is to be in the world but not of it. Aware of the world as you are aware of you.

I think the only way to minimize suffering as the roller coaster rises, dips, and swings all over the place is to integrate.
Heaven and earth. Spiritual and material. Intentions with manifestation (words and deeds). Alignment. Centring.

Yes when you own core is strong and can minimize the affects through being and open free flowing channel, rather than avoidance affects so as not to deal and feel, one can hold that grounding strong in self and still be open to the world as it is..Heaven on earth is grounding your higher awareness into the practicality of everyday living in this body one with all. So building self is one level, becoming aware of yourself in the nature of the whole, in an interactive process of being takes us on a new roller coaster ride to challenge us to find those deeper roots and ground more solid once more. Sometimes the flow operates in ways as to avoid. Distracting itself from feeling or relating. Where as the flow of full connection is understanding flow with clarity and free flowing not housing anything in reason of being or need ot be, *Just being* itself and flowing with all life. The self can flow easily but place the self into various experiences and that flow can be challenged to see how easily and effortlessly we are flowing in the nature of what is.

I think that's exactly what we're being shown. The only way to it is through it.

Yes through my own personal experience this is true.
The nature of spirit is to deepen our experience of self awareness and a greater awarenesss of experience one with self, which means many experiences awaken to show us how we hold that essence. When the greater world no longer impedes upon us in ways where we lose centre, I imagine that is what we might call... true peace, true self, living fully! :)

:angel5: :hug3: :angel5:
7L

wstein
16-01-2015, 01:18 AM
Many levels to this ..... Doesn't apply to supernovas or things on fire.

silent whisper
16-01-2015, 01:55 AM
Doesn't apply to supernovas or things on fire.

Yeah just burns it all up just like that!

BOOM!

the end of all that, unless you create levels again in your resurrection from the ashes.. ..:wink:

God-Like
16-01-2015, 07:39 AM
Doesn't apply to supernovas or things on fire.

Fire does indeed rise and will eventually die down and burn it's self out ..

x daz x

God-Like
16-01-2015, 08:50 AM

Your just too darn funny for your own good :D

x daz x

God-Like
16-01-2015, 09:02 AM

Yes that is how I see it . I tend to think more so now that daily work is required not just in relation to their individual energy but compensating for the many energies that are about them .

Just the same as one needs to eat and breathe one requires to self center (unless one is a way with the faeries) :smile:

I noticed that my environment (work place) after having an xmas break was almost unbearable as many do realize when they have time off from their normal routine .

One's environment does have a baring and rising above a collective energy in one's work place or in the area where one lives can have an effect .

I feel something has changed for sure over the last few years energy wise and not for the better if you know what I mean .

Keeping one's head above the waves instead of drowning is where a lot of people are at and for myself at times I do the doggie paddle until I am exhausted :D but in a way that is just a way of coping with the collective and not the individual ..

Left to one's own devices is a different story

x daz x

Swami Chihuahuananda
16-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Your just too darn funny for your own good :D

x daz x

Yes, but one must sacrifice one's well being sometimes , for one's higher calling , for one's ....work :wink:

But apologies to Sting , as I'm sure he's a nice enough fellow; probably even spiritual. I'm just sayin' that the world does not really care about your thingy, Stingy my man.

And if he was here right now he could attest as well as anyone, the inevitable truth, that whatever goes up .... must indeed come down :D

BlueSky
16-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Fire does indeed rise and will eventually die down and burn it's self out ..

x daz x
To me, Fire, transforms and it transforms what it touches.

Swami Chihuahuananda
16-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Okay, if it's like entropy, then in the physical realm, yes, entropy rules. But
in the spirit world , I see it as being the other way around , where expansion and elaboration continue in all ways . More complexity and an infinity of possibilities manifesting . But the great , ultimate, nothingness ...
neither here nor there , up nor down , so at that 'level' , the question is moot , wethinks .

BlueSky
16-01-2015, 10:52 AM
No, fires decline is colds rising. As above so below. There's no up and down physically or spiritually. There is upping and downing and both are in relation to and containing of the other. Like a sine wave

God-Like
16-01-2015, 12:18 PM
To me, Fire, transforms and it transforms what it touches.

I would say the same .

x daz x

God-Like
16-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Okay, if it's like entropy, then in the physical realm, yes, entropy rules. But
in the spirit world , I see it as being the other way around , where expansion and elaboration continue in all ways . More complexity and an infinity of possibilities manifesting . But the great , ultimate, nothingness ...
neither here nor there , up nor down , so at that 'level' , the question is moot , wethinks .

Each realm I would say has it's own inner workings and governing laws and in the spirit world the birds still fly high and swoop down low to rest upon a trees branch .

Wherever there is a reference of self being somewhere in relation to somewhere else then there is a sense of over there, up there, down there or over here .

It could be said that jumping off a cliff in a dream has no real depth to it where the dream is similar to a movies screen, so there is no actual falling down the face of the cliff but rather more a sense of one doing it . Perhaps the sense of something is enough .

Perhaps the bigger picture entertains A physical reality where one falls down or flies high could be likened to a dream if the mindful universe is just a projection .

So the physical sense could be similar to a dream .

Nothingness I would say has no reference point of a sense of being somewhere nor being someone . No ups or downs on that score . No anything .

x daz x

7luminaries
16-01-2015, 03:15 PM

OMG Dar :tongue: ...I had *completely forgotten* that painful bit re: Sting.
Now you have reminded me...drat!

I was hoping that one of those many items that was on the other timeline and no one else here would have any recall of it. Seems I can strike that one off the "binned for eternity" list, sadly....hahaha !!!

Peace & blessings,
7L

7luminaries
16-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Yes that is how I see it . I tend to think more so now that daily work is required not just in relation to their individual energy but compensating for the many energies that are about them .

Just the same as one needs to eat and breathe one requires to self center (unless one is a way with the faeries) :smile:

I noticed that my environment (work place) after having an xmas break was almost unbearable as many do realize when they have time off from their normal routine .

One's environment does have a baring and rising above a collective energy in one's work place or in the area where one lives can have an effect .

I feel something has changed for sure over the last few years energy wise and not for the better if you know what I mean .

Keeping one's head above the waves instead of drowning is where a lot of people are at and for myself at times I do the doggie paddle until I am exhausted :D but in a way that is just a way of coping with the collective and not the individual ..

Left to one's own devices is a different story

x daz x

Hey there Daz :smile:
I definitely agree with all you've said. I think the point that I had in mind whilst I wrote is that it is the act of manifesting into the physical who and what is it that we are at centre that buffers us. Or rather, heals our own energy whilst also serving to transform the energies around us.

And regarding the healing of our own energy: to all of us who need our own personal time to recharge, it is absolutely key. Nonetheless a core part of our own healing involves the healing that goes on within our circle of belonging. That circle is variously comprised of you, your guides, and also those who are friends and partners of the soul. Of your soul and of your spirit.

That fact has become ever clearer, just as the ever growing transparency of the age is bringing out the love and the light in some but likewise is bringing out the fear and anger in many others, others who have not yet accustomed themselves to the strength and momentum of the shifting of the Age.

The only way way to it is through it :hug3:

Peace & blessings,
7L

Awakening108
16-01-2015, 04:11 PM

x daz x

though in equanimity we stay balanced, balance doesn't mean there is no rhythm of up and down in an everlasting continuum of change.

Swami Chihuahuananda
16-01-2015, 11:42 PM
OMG Dar :tongue: ...I had *completely forgotten* that painful bit re: Sting.
Now you have reminded me...drat!

I was hoping that one of those many items that was on the other timeline and no one else here would have any recall of it. Seems I can strike that one off the "binned for eternity" list, sadly....hahaha !!!

Peace & blessings,
7L

OOps, sorry .... but I guess sometimes you need to remember something
so you remember why you needed to forget it :icon_eek: :D :wink:

God-Like
17-01-2015, 07:50 AM
though in equanimity we stay balanced, balance doesn't mean there is no rhythm of up and down in an everlasting continuum of change.

Yes staying calm and collected allows us to partake on the roller coaster of life without screaming in fear or screaming with laughter . I think there is something in screaming and laughing, and doing neither .

x daz x

God-Like
17-01-2015, 08:05 AM
Hey there Daz :smile:
I definitely agree with all you've said. I think the point that I had in mind whilst I wrote is that it is the act of manifesting into the physical who and what is it that we are at centre that buffers us. Or rather, heals our own energy whilst also serving to transform the energies around us.

Hey ..

This coincides with the search / finding self at the heart / core / center of self .

As an individual in awareness of a self we can only go within as such to a point where self seemingly 'is' or originates from . A position if you like within a reality that we find ourselves . It is the reference point on a map where one identifies one is existing within an environment .

What is noticed within is noticed without . What is noticed in the first instance without is not noticed within, so the point of self realization is within or at the core or at the center . There is no core from one perspective but it is a point where one's attention is drawn .

All these non searchers or non meditators will not be able to trace back their own steps to such a point .

This would be such a point I would make if one asks why one bothers to meditate or whatever ..

x daz x

7luminaries
17-01-2015, 09:05 PM
OOps, sorry .... but I guess sometimes you need to remember something
so you remember why you needed to forget it :icon_eek: :D :wink:

Heheheheh.....so TRUE!!!
LOL....

:tongue:

7luminaries
17-01-2015, 09:16 PM
Hey ..

This coincides with the search / finding self at the heart / core / center of self .

As an individual in awareness of a self we can only go within as such to a point where self seemingly 'is' or originates from . A position if you like within a reality that we find ourselves . It is the reference point on a map where one identifies one is existing within an environment .

What is noticed within is noticed without . What is noticed in the first instance without is not noticed within, so the point of self realization is within or at the core or at the center . There is no core from one perspective but it is a point where one's attention is drawn .

All these non searchers or non meditators will not be able to trace back their own steps to such a point .

This would be such a point I would make if one asks why one bothers to meditate or whatever ..

x daz x
Hey there Daz :)

So true...completely agree. Meditation and inner work generally underscore the importance not only of acceptance but also equally of judgment in the sense of discernment, particularly of wise discernment in the sense of being right-aligned with one's centre. Both acceptance and discernment (or, yes, judgment), can only come about with ongoing self-reflection of the inner side you mention.

Proceeding through the unexamined life is where many are at...however, I agree with the ancient philosophers who first noted that the unexamined life is not worth living. That is a judgment, a wise discernment, that the unexamined life is one in which we are not fully engaged and unable therefore to know ourselves more fully. And what is Love but a knowing in the deepest sense? How else to truly love ourselves deeply...or others, or anything else... without equally deep discernment and acceptance?

And now..what of the rest you've skipped? :D
Commentez-vous, pour favour...(in solidarity with the French at this time :hug: )

And regarding the healing of our own energy: to all of us who need our own personal time to recharge, it is absolutely key. Nonetheless a core part of our own healing involves the healing that goes on within our circle of belonging. That circle is variously comprised of you, your guides, and also those who are friends and partners of the soul. Of your soul and of your spirit.

That fact has become ever clearer, just as the ever growing transparency of the age is bringing out the love and the light in some but likewise is bringing out the fear and anger in many others, others who have not yet accustomed themselves to the strength and momentum of the shifting of the Age.
Peace & blessings Teds,
7L

God-Like
18-01-2015, 10:20 AM

Hey :)

We have touched upon the transparency of our times before, the expressions made within such transparencies can give an indication of where individuals are coming from or at the very least a reflection of their current state of mind / affairs .

I think it has always been the case where an individual expresses themselves in such a way where others are upset will be in reflection of their own upset within themselves but perhaps what is evident more so nowadays is that one's fuse is getting shorter by the day .

The reason perhaps is because everything is coming to a head or coming to the surface in order for there to be acknowledgement in some way where the pain is dealt with or at least noticed .

Over time one can't help but look at the way they are and how that effects others . Perhaps it's what many relate to being our conscience rising .

x daz x

Awakening108
18-01-2015, 03:18 PM
Yes staying calm and collected allows us to partake on the roller coaster of life without screaming in fear or screaming with laughter . I think there is something in screaming and laughing, and doing neither .

x daz x

beside calm and collected > balance> stillness> ?
why roller coaster ?
Yes there is something in the up and down. Many are addicted to the HIGHS
ad hate the lows.
Might as well stay in the middle and be both without playing into it.

7luminaries
18-01-2015, 07:16 PM

We have touched upon the transparency of our times before, the expressions made within such transparencies can give an indication of where individuals are coming from or at the very least a reflection of their current state of mind / affairs .

I think it has always been the case where an individual expresses themselves in such a way where others are upset will be in reflection of their own upset within themselves but perhaps what is evident more so nowadays is that one's fuse is getting shorter by the day .

The reason perhaps is because everything is coming to a head or coming to the surface in order for there to be acknowledgement in some way where the pain is dealt with or at least noticed .

Over time one can't help but look at the way they are and how that effects others . Perhaps it's what many relate to being our conscience rising .

x daz x
Hey there and back atcha :smile:
I agree. We are all interconnected. Interbeing is the reality...separation is the illusion.

There is a lot of what you say, in that a person is heard or viewed or judged wrongly, and that does reflect where the other person(s) is/are at right then. Lately, many are indeed coming from that place of anger and fear, fear of change...fear of transparency...and anger that this change or shift is occurring regardless and rendering their motives and their position increasingly clear to all. This anger and fear renders them unable to truly hear, see, and accept an individual for who he or she is, or even just for how he or she presents him- or herself at face value. Even face value presentation cannot be accurately grasped from a place of fear and anger. This may lead the individual's honest attempt at engagement to be unkindly received or misunderstood to their detriment. However, more and more, these fear- and anger-based barriers to understanding and acceptance of others are a central part of what is increasingly being revealed to all.

It also works the other way round, so to speak.
If the intention, word, and deed of an individual is thoughtlessly cruel or unkind, due to self-absorption, or if the individual's intent and expression is pointedly cruel or unkind due to intentional detachment, that too is becoming ever more transparent. Some may get upset visibly at being treated cruelly or unkindly, whilst others may comment on it more calmly. But increasingly, all will have noted the first individual's self-absorption, detachment, and lack of acknowledgement of our interbeing.

As an individual whose awareness allows him or her to perceive the infinite depth and breadth of our interbeing will naturally tend, over time, to think, speak, and act in right alignment with love, and to engage with others in ways that reflect aspects of love, with both compassion and justice to ALL, not just to him- or herself. That is, they will be loving and kind, generous and compassionate to others in thought, word, and deed, in whatever way is appropriate to the exchange, connection, or relationship.

I think that there is much here to be learnt and understood as long as we realise we cannot only lay the blame on self, nor only on others -- from either side as I have presented it. IMO, we must always be both givers and receivers in our interactions and engagement with others, no matter how small or brief. Only in that way can we truly align with the good, the truth, and the beauty of What Is.

Peace & blessings Teds :hug3:
7L

God-Like
19-01-2015, 09:05 AM
beside calm and collected > balance> stillness> ?
why roller coaster ?
Yes there is something in the up and down. Many are addicted to the HIGHS
ad hate the lows.
Might as well stay in the middle and be both without playing into it.

I would say one doesn't have the choice to roller coaster or not . If one is saturated by fear it isn't as straight forward as for one to stand back and have a balanced perspective .

I think the middle path has it's merits as does exercising one's limits and extremes .

If one doesn't go to the furthest edge one doesn't know the middle path .

x daz x

God-Like
19-01-2015, 09:46 AM
IMO, we must always be both givers and receivers in our interactions and engagement with others, no matter how small or brief. Only in that way can we truly align with the good, the truth, and the beauty of What Is.

Hey ..

I think many 'givers' receive from the actual giving and not so much in a way where one is receiving from the one receiving their giving .

The one that escorts the old lady across the road is giving .. The old lady is receiving .. The giver is receiving from the very act it's self ..

Interesting the exchange of energies that are at play within connections had .

Sometimes it's more about you than them, sometimes it's more about them than you . Sometimes it's about both .. them and you .

x daz x

silent whisper
19-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Hey ..

I think many 'givers' receive from the actual giving and not so much in a way where one is receiving from the one receiving their giving .

The one that escorts the old lady across the road is giving .. The old lady is receiving .. The giver is receiving from the very act it's self ..

Perhaps the giver has already received and understands the feeling of receiving to naturally shares. The foundation of understanding empathy and care starts at a very young age for many different reasons of sharing..Which is probably why some help some places and not others. That understanding not in their own formation of understanding. The more we understand the needs of everyone in the world, the more we deepen our own understanding in sharing and being connected as one.

Sometimes it's more about you than them, sometimes it's more about them than you . Sometimes it's about both .. them and you .

It often encompasses a bigger picture and sometimes its not thought about as giving or receiving, just being understanding and noticing what one can do in the world beyond self in many forms of sharing or giving, loving and supporting..the self natural leading itself as it knows to be..

x daz x

........................:smile:

God-Like
19-01-2015, 12:14 PM
It often encompasses a bigger picture and sometimes its not thought about as giving or receiving, just being understanding and noticing what one can do in the world beyond self in many forms of sharing or giving, loving and supporting..the self natural leading itself as it knows to be..

Well yes, at a point one is simply being themselves and the one in service for example is just quite naturally expressing themselves from a place within that reflects such an expression . It could be seen that they are continually giving of themselves but it isn't really like that, it certainly doesn't feel like that .

I think there is middle ground where one has to think about it and weigh up their own costs when giving of themselves .

The one that weighs up, is it worth to them is not really giving in a real sense of the word .

x daz x

silent whisper
19-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Well yes, at a point one is simply being themselves and the one in service for example is just quite naturally expressing themselves from a place within that reflects such an expression . It could be seen that they are continually giving of themselves but it isn't really like that, it certainly doesn't feel like that .

I think there is middle ground where one has to think about it and weigh up their own costs when giving of themselves .

The mind may always think about costs where as balance in being it just knows naturally in its own discernment...when you become the middle ground in yourself, you are aware of your own balance and listen naturally..

The one that weighs up, is it worth to them is not really giving in a real sense of the word .

x daz x

Weighing up might correlate to seeking balance, being the balance may just be about being it..in all interactions as the balance itself knows..

7luminaries
19-01-2015, 07:35 PM
Hey ..

x daz x

Hey you :D

First...totally agreed that there is always implicit receiving in the giving, and it is a wonderful "hidden perk" of giving...it is what brings the fullness of joy for many in giving. And it is a way to receive that flies under the radar, so to speak, because no one can accuse the giver of being needy or dependent or vulnerable in any way. Our society has labeled these things as almost outright evils, as if it is morally wrong to need a helping hand. (And I also agree that sometimes in the giving and receiving, it's a bit more this or that and sometimes it's both this and that. That's also very true.)

Second...that in no way negates the spiritual necessity of learning to be generous in opening to directly receive, dearest Dazzer. :hug3:
That is still the challenge that I mentioned, particularly as so many of us have grown up with the understanding that receiving is selfish and that giving is far superior to receiving.

I think we can all see why so many of us feel guilty about receiving, but I think we can also see the "superiority trap" that this presents when we only give but refuse to receive from others to whom we give. Even if the refusal is seemly due to a deep humility, when we refuse to bend to engage with another on equal terms, there is an arrogance there we all need to face. Particularly in light of how many of those to whom we may give are often seen as "lesser than" in the eyes of society. And it's understandable that within this larger context, it is very difficult for many of us to step into that place of vulnerability, of receiving from others.

Sometimes receiving is as simple (so to speak) as graciously accepting the thanks or appreciation of others. Whilst taking is in service to self, granted, mutually giving and receiving (the this & that from above) generously is key to both our balance and our growth. To stasis and to movement or change.

I am not very well versed on the christian bible, but I know many of the parables and concepts, as many are much older than Jesus. He brought them to the larger world, though, and that is a great thing. There is one where Jesus asks Simon if he may wash Simon's feet. Simon was very proud as a rule, and from that place of pride and dignity, he didn't want to put Jesus out in any way. Simon didn't need anyone to wash his feet. And certainly not Jesus. "Never shall you wash my feet!" But Jesus says to him that if he does not wash his feet, that Simon shall have no part of him, meaning of Jesus the man but also of God. If there is no reciprocity in the giving and receiving, then there can be no true love of souls between them. And also that Spirit cannot fully penetrate Simon's heart until and unless he opens fully to receive love from others.

There are some parables in the christian bible that I find especially moving, and this is one of them. I think it's interesting that it is probably one of the least discussed or well-understood. Probably because Western society has always been so harshly judgmental of those who have historically been receivers of material assistance.

But in terms of kabbalah and of the heart-led consciousness, the message of the parable makes perfect sense. We must be equally open to receiving from others, so that Spirit may work through others to come to us and penetrate the heart. The sacred heart that we all possess. The humility of receiving is necessary to come to God, or Spirit. And how do we serve God, or Spirit, or our centre directly? In our actions toward self and toward one another, in the giving and in the receiving.

Peace & blessings :hug:
7L

God-Like
20-01-2015, 08:09 AM
Weighing up might correlate to seeking balance, being the balance may just be about being it..in all interactions as the balance itself knows..

I suppose it boils down to how one weighs anything up . Some like to weigh up their time for instance in relation to monies paid per hour . Some weigh up time spent with a loved one in relation to how much they feel loved when they are with them .

The weighing up like you said is seeking a balance . The balance of what one puts in and what one get's out .

Maybe there is something to one's expression when one doesn't weigh up anything .. and damn the consequence .

x daz x

God-Like
20-01-2015, 08:21 AM
First...totally agreed that there is always implicit receiving in the giving, and it is a wonderful "hidden perk" of giving...it is what brings the fullness of joy for many in giving.

7L

There is no better feeling than giving of yourself . I think for some they don't realize how good it feels to give more of yourself to others than to give more to yourself .

Second...that in no way negates the spiritual necessity of learning to be generous in opening to directly receive, dearest Dazzer.
7L

I think that if one realizes the energy of giving then it is quite right that the giver should allow the same feeling of giving from another to you, but the energy of the giver is to give for the givers needs are lesser than average joe who keeps on receiving / taking .

Its a funny old energy to explain, and perhaps it's likened to silent stinkers thoughts about weighing things up in regards to balance .

It was my mums birthday yesterday (happy birthday again mum) and she has been a selfless giver her whole life, even on her birthday I ended up with half of my presents back because she could not accept receiving easily . We came to a compromise in the end cos she was getting upset so although giving and receiving is perhaps seen as a balance of sorts the giver finds in most difficult to receive whereas the one that constantly receives / takes, finds it equally difficult to give .

I think also that different energies are at play in regards to the one that easily takes and the one that easily gives .

One more thing to add is that there needs the takers in order for there to be givers, similar to the drug addicts and the drug dealers .

Both exist due to the other

x daz x

Molearner
20-01-2015, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=7luminaries]
I am not very well versed on the christian bible, but I know many of the parables and concepts, as many are much older than Jesus. He brought them to the larger world, though, and that is a great thing. There is one where Jesus asks Simon if he may wash Simon's feet. Simon was very proud as a rule, and from that place of pride and dignity, he didn't want to put Jesus out in any way. Simon didn't need anyone to wash his feet. And certainly not Jesus. "Never shall you wash my feet!" But Jesus says to him that if he does not wash his feet, that Simon shall have no part of him, meaning of Jesus the man but also of God. If there is no reciprocity in the giving and receiving, then there can be no true love of souls between them. And also that Spirit cannot fully penetrate Simon's heart until and unless he opens fully to receive love from others.

7luminaries,

Thanks for sharing this. We can develop it a bit further. Jesus said the second commandment was "to love your neighbor as yourself". I like to understand this as: "to love your neighbor as being yourself".........i.e. there is no separation....no polarity.....we are all one(spiritually). Let's play with putting other responses in Jesus's mouth:

"Simon, what makes you think that washing your feet is your sole responsibility? Do you think you are separate from me? Separate from the other disciples? No.......your feet are mine.....your feet are the disciples....they will take me and others into many places just as we will take you into many places. Does not a mother understand that her baby is a part of herself and wash and bathe every part of her child? Do you think you can spread my love by yourself? No.......you are a part of me as I am a part of you........we are one body......without me being in you there can be no love in you, etc."

I hope this was not too clumsy an attempt in trying to expand your thoughts.

7luminaries
21-01-2015, 01:10 AM

There is no better feeling than giving of yourself . I think for some they don't realize how good it feels to give more of yourself to others than to give more to yourself .
Hey there :hug3:
It's a beautiful feeling and one made even sweeter when the giving has been received fully. Water on the rock eventually finds its way back to the air and to the sea, but water received by the earth is fully received in that moment.

That's why it's so necessary to receive, as well as to give. Receiving fully is in truth a great gift that we give equally to others, along with ourselves. And in only giving, likewise we are taking the joy of giving from others, whilst we also deprive ourselves of fully opening or receiving love, in any shape or form and from any source.

I think that if one realizes the energy of giving then it is quite right that the giver should allow the same feeling of giving from another to you, but the energy of the giver is to give for the givers needs are lesser than average joe who keeps on receiving / taking .

I understand. The challenge of many is to give more...whilst the challenge of others is to receive more...and in either case, to do so graciously and not grudgingly or always only when asked. If we ration either our gracious giving or our gracious receiving as if it's something no one else deserves to have (even those who love us), it can really give others pause. It's also one common way of controlling others and controlling emotional distance.

When we allow others we love and trust to give back to us, it is a mutual giving in all the ways we have mentioned...and so it's not about being needy. And it's not about taking in self-service. We need to give ourselves permission to be freed from this harsh and judgmental mindset and love ourselves a bit more, IMO. It's not about need or harsh judgment...really, it's just about giving love in "both" directions because the flow of love is in the giving and in the receiving.

Its a funny old energy to explain, and perhaps it's likened to silent stinkers thoughts about weighing things up in regards to balance .

It was my mums birthday yesterday (happy birthday again mum) and she has been a selfless giver her whole life, even on her birthday I ended up with half of my presents back because she could not accept receiving easily . We came to a compromise in the end cos she was getting upset so although giving and receiving is perhaps seen as a balance of sorts the giver finds in most difficult to receive whereas the one that constantly receives / takes, finds it equally difficult to give .

I think also that different energies are at play in regards to the one that easily takes and the one that easily gives .

One more thing to add is that there needs the takers in order for there to be givers, similar to the drug addicts and the drug dealers .

Both exist due to the other

x daz x
Daz...first, I hope your mum had a wonderful day and it's really lovely you were able to drop by. I'm so sorry about her upset. I'm sure your gifts for mum were lovely, whatever they were, because you gave them with love and with careful thought. I think almost all mums would absolutely love to receive anything given with love, no matter what form the gift came in...whether a visit, a hug, words of love, wildflowers, a favourite book or plant, etc. Regardless, your loving intent, kind words, and your very presence in stopping by speak volumes. Maybe by her next birthday, she will happily receive what you give, full stop :)

Second, please remember...taking and receiving are complete opposites, energy-wise. Heartfelt giving and heartfelt receiving have the same gracious energy, in that is in service to others as well as self. Whereas taking is in service to self...very different indeed. If we can all accept that the flow of love runs in all directions, then we can allow ourselves to begin receiving in grace, just as we seek to give in grace. This is not the circle of addiction or unhealthy, "immoral", or even (gasp) "unholy" need (LOL :wink:)...this is quite simply the circle of love, and of eternity.

Peace & blessings,
and much love & light Daz :hug3:

7luminaries
21-01-2015, 01:28 AM
[quote=7luminaries]

7luminaries,

Thanks for sharing this. We can develop it a bit further. Jesus said the second commandment was "to love your neighbor as yourself". I like to understand this as: "to love your neighbor as being yourself".........i.e. there is no separation....no polarity.....we are all one(spiritually). Let's play with putting other responses in Jesus's mouth:

"Simon, what makes you think that washing your feet is your sole responsibility? Do you think you are separate from me? Separate from the other disciples? No.......your feet are mine.....your feet are the disciples....they will take me and others into many places just as we will take you into many places. Does not a mother understand that her baby is a part of herself and wash and bathe every part of her child? Do you think you can spread my love by yourself? No.......you are a part of me as I am a part of you........we are one body......without me being in you there can be no love in you, etc."

I hope this was not too clumsy an attempt in trying to expand your thoughts.
Molearner, there is just so much to say on this parable, and on its deeper meanings, isn't there? Very nice commentary :hug3:
It's not about "needing" the foot washing, or needing others to do it for you. It's not about needing at all, nor about lack in any way.

It's about having the humility and grace to receive from others who love you and whom you love.
It's about learning how to continually complete and renew the circle, eternally.

Without first emptying but then also fully receiving, we can never fully understand the left side of God
(very generally, the left side is the same in the mystical aspect of most spiritual traditions, East and West).

And this is necessary in order to fully perceive the sacred nature of existence in the fullness of its awe, its mystery, and all its glory.
Without the fullness of the left side, we diminish our joy in What Is.

7L

silent whisper
21-01-2015, 06:58 AM
I suppose it boils down to how one weighs anything up . Some like to weigh up their time for instance in relation to monies paid per hour . Some weigh up time spent with a loved one in relation to how much they feel loved when they are with them .

I was thinking more about the nature of just doing because you have no reason other than you enjoy doing taking care of others, sharing with them and, being yourself, doing what you love to do..

The weighing up like you said is seeking a balance . The balance of what one puts in and what one get's out .

Sometimes what others put in for us, can naturally open giving back to them and others, through the awareness of care and love received...no reason other than we understand the feeling of giving and receiving in self in the whole and relate to the external world in that balance in ourselves..
Maybe there is something to one's expression when one doesn't weigh up anything .. and damn the consequence .

When you spend time weighing up, your focus shifts to that space in the action. When your just open and sharing, giving following and listening to your own heart, you just do it..ya know..

x daz x

.........................:angel3:

God-Like
21-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Second, please remember...taking and receiving are complete opposites, energy-wise. Heartfelt giving and heartfelt receiving have the same gracious energy, in that is in service to others as well as self. Whereas taking is in service to self...very different indeed. If we can all accept that the flow of love runs in all directions, then we can allow ourselves to begin receiving in grace, just as we seek to give in grace. This is not the circle of addiction or unhealthy, "immoral", or even (gasp) "unholy" need (LOL :wink:)...this is quite simply the circle of love, and of eternity.

Peace & blessings,
and much love & light Daz :hug3:

I think there is something similar at play where there is an exchange from the heart for sure but the one that continually receives must give back somehow because they cannot live with themselves as being only the receiver .

I can't explain it too well but the more you give the less you want in return or there is nothing wanted in return .. What can anyone give you that the selfless one in service needs .

I think the universe supplies you with what you need and nothing more at times but at times such needs are brought forward by the hands of another .

I think what is interesting is something that my mum said 25 odd years ago was in her stages of inner work and connection with self, all she asked for was strength to continue ..

Nothing else came to mind that she needed ..

These are the states of mind one entertains, so when someone buys you a box of chocolates for example then the need for strength and the need for chocolate are not even in the same ball park .

If you understand me .. So it's difficult to receive anything other than strength because the strength is needed to carry on giving .

(extreme example) .

x daz x

God-Like
21-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Sometimes what others put in for us, can naturally open giving back to them and others, through the awareness of care and love received...no reason other than we understand the feeling of giving and receiving in self in the whole and relate to the external world in that balance in ourselves..

Those that receive can feel it within the urge to give in return, sometimes through the feeling of guilt that one has to return the favour .

I think there are some that deliberatively give in order to receive, just look at the xmas present scenarios playing out across the globe . I buy for your kids, you buy for mine haha .

This can be a weighing up process that one entertains .

The feeling of receiving via an open heart can do wonders for others at times . This feeling had of receiving via an open heart sometimes is like a bolt from the blue and knocks some for six, lols, and what happens within that lightening strike can literally do wonders .

What is felt in that respect is weighed up or evaluated somehow as something that happened that needs a similar expression carried on . One good turn deserves another has just come to mind .

I think that is how the ball keeps rolling at times .

x daz x

silent whisper
21-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Those that receive can feel it within the urge to give in return, sometimes through the feeling of guilt that one has to return the favour .

Perhaps Daz in the receiving, what is opened in others is more than just guilt, in the whole nature of each of us their is housed surface layers that may seem to be in force alone, but sometimes even a open hearted gift to another, who may react from guilt can open the heart as one with that guilt, so in the process of both you will notice it may open up both aspects in the person as they are to just give. Guilt may not necessarily be solely the driving force alone..

I think there are some that deliberatively give in order to receive, just look at the xmas present scenarios playing out across the globe . I buy for your kids, you buy for mine haha .

Well there is much at play in peoples behaviours and why they choose to do things for others. Keeping up with the Jones's is another. People being influenced by others and keeping up with them to keep it balanced in them that way. Again the balance in their view is about the external, but I suppose it doesn't matter how it is done, if your not coming from the place your balance calls of you, then no doubt something will shift..to bring awareness to you in this way..:wink:

This can be a weighing up process that one entertains .

For some it can yes, if that is where they choose to break down giving and receiving and lay focus..

The feeling of receiving via an open heart can do wonders for others at times . This feeling had of receiving via an open heart sometimes is like a bolt from the blue and knocks some for six, lols, and what happens within that lightening strike can literally do wonders .

Its funny I had a client/friend who often rings me up when I have shifted in myself through the many cycles we open and shift for both my own self and the support of others in my work. Each time without fail she is the first one to call me for support in her need space of my shift.. Tonight, when she rang, she shared something with me that made much sense about shifting, and letting go and opening the heart more so through this process. She shared that each time in her need of support, what I gave her each time, seemed to open her heart and she would feel and release what was blocking her as soon as she left. I shared that she was recognising what she needed, listening to where to go and giving to herself the space she was seeking to find. Provision of self in many forms allows for hearts to be opened. And not always in the ways we might suspect like you shared. A bolt needed to strike ...:wink: Becoming aware of your own heart and how it opens with others, can reveal how to just listen and be with your own and trust that all will come as needed. Of course sharing and giving what you need to give supports that process in the building of connections and your own for self.

What is felt in that respect is weighed up or evaluated somehow as something that happened that needs a similar expression carried on . One good turn deserves another has just come to mind .

We always find what we need, in the space of receiving and giving, because it is about us at the place where we are..so good turns are really you turning one with life, others, feelings, trust and being you.

I think that is how the ball keeps rolling at times .

Life is what keeps us rolling along, the ripples flowing through the whole, listening, trusting in what we need and reaching out to what calls you to reach out too..the rest is just what you to determine it as in your awareness of giving or receiving as such..

x daz x

Ta da! Daz..(sorry I just wanted to say that )

7luminaries
22-01-2015, 02:58 AM
Hey :) Hey :smile:

I think there is something similar at play where there is an exchange from the heart for sure but the one that continually receives must give back somehow because they cannot live with themselves as being only the receiver .
If this is on a utilitarian, exploitative, exchange-based level, then some ppl only give expecting return. Some ppl only give demanding nothing be given in return so as not to be connected to anyone. Still others take only when they can get away with not giving in return, and remain unconnected in this way. And everything on this level implies pathological (unhealthy or destructive) need or obligation.

If however all this is giving and receiving in an exchange from the heart, then none of the bad energies, conniving, calculations, and manipulations apply. They no longer make sense or have currency in a context of love. Authentic love, which seeks the good of the other equally with the good of self. The highest good of all.

I can't explain it too well but the more you give the less you want in return or there is nothing wanted in return .. What can anyone give you that the selfless one in service needs .
Dazzle, Teds...I do understand :hug:. This is the thing IMO. As I see it, it's not about needing or wanting something from someone, and acting from that place. It's not about NOT needing something, either, and acting from that place.

It's about receiving through giving -- as you've mentioned. And it's also about giving through receiving. And not because you need to give or receive out of some desperation. And not because you don't need or don't want to give or receive, or because you don't want to owe or be connected to anyone. But just because this is how the honest and simple exchange of love goes...and flows :hug3:

I suppose it's a bit hard to explain this aspect too :)

I think the universe supplies you with what you need and nothing more at times but at times such needs are brought forward by the hands of another .
Agreed :) but it's not really critical to make the distinction, is it? And yet so often, so many of us feel that it is somehow important to be seen as wholly our own and beholden to none. And I think that's a lot of the problem right there. Alone or together, rich or poor, you and I and all the rest are still whole and full. In this society, there is a constant need to make us feel as if we are wrong to fully engage in an open and heartfelt exchange. But if we come from a place of love, freely given, and freely received, then there is nothing more natural, nothing more filled with grace.

I think what is interesting is something that my mum said 25 odd years ago was in her stages of inner work and connection with self, all she asked for was strength to continue ..

Nothing else came to mind that she needed ..
She's a strong woman. Of course she didn't need anything else ;) Thank Spirit, though, authentic love is not about needing or not needing. It's just about being and doing, and allowing the goodness and grace of the heart to flow. Both in the giving and the receiving...for they are both great gifts we give to one another :)

These are the states of mind one entertains, so when someone buys you a box of chocolates for example then the need for strength and the need for chocolate are not even in the same ball park .

If you understand me .. So it's difficult to receive anything other than strength because the strength is needed to carry on giving .

(extreme example) .

x daz x
hahaha...well extreme examples thrive best on open exchange of love, too IMO, just like the rest of humanity. They just don't always know it or own it, do they? I'll take the chocolates btw...no need to waste them ;) Mmmm....lovely gift, that. And we'll send them all some of that calming rose, green and violet light for love and peace :) Big hugs & goodnight!!!

Peace & blessings Teds :hug:
7L/Amanda

God-Like
22-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Becoming aware of your own heart and how it opens with others, can reveal how to just listen and be with your own and trust that all will come as needed. Of course sharing and giving what you need to give supports that process in the building of connections and your own for self.

Absolutely there must be self recognition in relation to others . That is what experiencing self in relation to others is all about I would say .

That's what reflections are pointing at and that is seeing in self what we see in others and vice versa and how we feel in ourselves and how that effects others etc etc .

I mentioned to the panda in the healing thread about healing others is healing self likened to two way traffic .

Ta da! Daz..(sorry I just wanted to say that )

Ta da back atcha :)