PDA

View Full Version : Can you interact with loved ones in the Astral Plane?

TomD
18-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Hello,

Is it possible to interact with deceased loved ones in the Astral Plane?

Thanks.

Adrienne
18-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Good question Tom, looking forward to hearing the answers

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Silver
18-12-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm looking forward to anyone who can share their experience / knowledge about this. It would mean eveything if I could talk or meet with my son.

astralsuzy
18-12-2010, 10:08 PM
The AP books say you can. I have read people's stories saying they have contacted their love ones that have passed on.

Adrienne
18-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Silvergirl, there are a variety of ways you can communicate with your son, you must know some of them. I am just not sure on the AP way. I hope someone has an answer for you on the AP version. :hug:

I have heard that somehow connecting with those on the Other Side is easier at this time of year, not sure if it is because of the holiday or what.

Topaz
18-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Yes you can :) For many people, it is easier to connect with deceased loved ones on the astral.

My mother has come to me several times while I have been dreaming . I suddenly realised that this was not a dream but real . Each time she has hugged me and we have talked to each other. My father also dreams about her . Hope that helps x

Topaz
18-12-2010, 10:38 PM
I am reading a brilliant book called Love letters from the infinite by Lee Lawson. Which is a heart warming and healing collection of true stories where deceased loved ones visit and communicate. with those who are left behind . All the best x

Alan
18-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Yes.

TomD
18-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Ok.. One of the only reasons Im interested in AP is because during a sleep paralysis I had I felt my best friends presence very strongly. I knew she was there. Id love to see her an interact with her. Id die to be with her..

Neville
18-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Hello Silvergirl,

I am guessing that when you close your eyes you sometimes see him. ergo you do connect with him my friend. That connection may seem to lack authenticity because you see him in your minds eye. Does that fact make the connection seem any less real and authentic? I think not.

:hug:

Xan
19-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Tom... The best way to connect with people (or places or times) in the astral plane is through the Feeling of their presence, which you can remember when you relax into it.

Xan

Gracey
19-12-2010, 03:29 AM
What we experience in the emotional world is produced in the astral realm. Our thoughts are the driving force for our emotions and therefore, we produce thought forms in the astral as well. This is what is termed the matrix. Be advised again that the astral is not God created. It is human’s attempt to create to the potential of God. The matrix has absolutely no affect on God.

Our thoughts can be considered to be static in nature and our emotions are the current that either creates reality in the astral realm or in the spirit world of God. Due to the balance of good and evil on earth being off balance for the favor of the dark, the astral realm is mostly filled up with negative creations, such as ghosts, demons and physic vampires who suck the energy out of you or cause you emotional pain. Ghosts who choose the dark side and turn into demons, along with physical living physic vampires will feed off of your fear that is sent in the astral realm. They will either drain you or harm you emotionally. If your environment reflects your inner foibles or you get a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach, then you are being manipulated. Yes they can cause false synchronicities to occur so they can keep you in the security blanket of paranoia.

The only means of protection is to keep your sights on the positive hope and grace of God. God’s realm of existence is the absolute truth of existence. The astral is our learning experience.

If you happened to meet someone who has passed in the astral, they have not moved onto the divine presence of god. Remain clear in your emotions and and quiet in your thoughts, trust your intuition and you will have clear truthful communication.

Xan
19-12-2010, 03:34 AM
hmmmm Gracey... I wouldn't say the astral plane is 'mostly' full of negative entities as it's quite a mixture there. The icky entities are really only found in the lower astral realms. As we rise higher astrally and spiritually in frequency and awareness, no negativity is met. In fact, as we heal and clear our own negative emotional patterns, when out-of-body we automatically bridge over the lower realms into the higher.

Xan

Gracey
19-12-2010, 03:36 AM
that is right xan and we exit the astral realm and go into the divine presence of god. not all is negative, true....but the scales do lean towards that way. in time, perhaps not.

Xan
19-12-2010, 03:50 AM
There are higher astral realms... sort of between here and God, if you will. Jacob's Ladder.

But then there's nowhere that God is not, no matter how well hidden.

Xan

Gracey
19-12-2010, 03:55 AM
o yeah, there are higher realms and there is ascension out of the astral is all i am saying, this is where absolute truth lives....where no human ego exsists. this is what i have learned from my innerself. here and now, i am not there, but that is okay with me. smile.

p.s. i think we hijacked this thread. :)

Xan
19-12-2010, 04:34 AM
Well sort of, but it's still on the point of "Can we connect with loved ones in the astral plane?" because we can go wherever we have a clear intention to go... for personal meetings or many other planes and experiences, without fearing getting involved with negative entities.

Simply said... Follow the love.

Xan

thinkgood
21-12-2010, 04:19 PM
As far as I know you can but only if this person is in the same astral sphere as you. They may have have moved on to higher astral levels...you would then need to reech htis level to meet them. This is what i have read about. Hope it helps :)

Xan
21-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Well thinkgood... We really can meet a person on a higher sphere than we are. Otherwise we could not meet angels, spirit guides and deceased loved ones who now know they are made of light and love... and people do this. I have.

Xan

Rumar
22-12-2010, 02:15 AM
Depends on them, depends on you, you CAN but you first need to know, do they still exist in the astral plane, not everyone passes away with a spirit. Without a spirit, there is no passing over.

Adrienne
26-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Rumar, what do you mean " not everyone passes away with a spirit ? "

Dream Angel xx

Smiler
26-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Hello TomD
The answer you search is "YES"

:)
Blessings

Xan
26-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Rumar... Without spirit there is no existence. No material form is merely that, as the universe is made of consciousness and energy, which Is spirit.

Xan

TomD
26-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Thanks for all the constructive replies. I strongly disbelieve in God. I dont think the Astral Plain has anything to do with God's existance.

I went to see a spiritualist and they told me that my deceased love one was on the highest plain possible, so it may take some practice to reach her.

I need to make a new thread with some new questions, so please kindly take a look at it.

Thanks, Tom