PDA

View Full Version : Different type of energy? :O

Kinki
10-01-2015, 08:49 PM
Hey. First of all i am not a shaman, and i havent even studied or looked into this.

2 years ago i was introduced and felt with my body energys.

I had just learned how to feel energy in my palms, connecting the 2 palms with like 1 millimeter from each other feeling a pressure between my hands. wich i could form as a ball.

then i fell into a meditation, and i saw prana, and some energy in the core. i pictured prana as this red flowing energy that had no gravity, where as chi or qi that i could feel in my hands somehow had gravity, (more or less prana could be anywhere in the universe) where chi cannot.

when i was in the meditation i saw this moving energy on one spot, but moving around itself, consisting of blue green and red, it looked almost drawn, or cartoonish. i could still breath.

i have thought this over AGAIN and again what this "energy" or "core in my brain" was. i couldent have looked into my soul. i have even had the thought that it was the supreme, or that it was "ANGST" because i had the most terrible anxiety like the world would crash onto my head.

i opened my eyes and got INFORMATION from this Prana about many things. wisdom i seeked here on the internet.

Then i could feel energys around my solar plexus and even inside my ROOM.

it got so bad that i had to touch my solar plexus, and i felt on myself, that it was pumping, i then circled around my solar plexus to make it slower, and i had the sensation of bliss. very good feeling i would say. i opened my WINDOWS and everything, it was only inside my room.

when i woke up from the meditation aswell i felt that a tree of life, or seed of life (I just have this picture of a green seed that sprung out) where my third eye is.

i would just like to know what this is, and is prana red? :))

jonesboy
10-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Hi Kinki,

That is one very cool experience. You are very sensitive to energy/prana as well as having an active 3rd eye.

No prana is not red. Continue on and you will see for yourself. It will change colors or become no color at all. Prana is really Kundalini which is really Universal Consciousness.

That QiGong technique of feeling the energy between your hands is pretty cool :)

With regard to the solar plexus. In the center of your chest is your heart chakra. That is a very good sign that you can feel the flow in your heart. I would highly suggest if you can feel that energy in your heart during the day to try to reside in it.

The reason you could only feel it in your room is because that is all you believe. What you are feeling is all that is. Everything is one thing. As you are able to let go into that energy/flow the more you will experience emptiness and oneness. :) That is a good thing.

Once the 3rd eye is open the local mind is able to provide visual interpretations of the light. These visions are local mind/ego interpretations based on our current level of depth. Based on our current level of obstructions.
There are millions of Gods and beings trying to help people realize there true self. That is why people have so many different yet common experiences with the light.

Now then may i ask? Do you have a solid practice? What is your current practice if you don't mind?

Kinki
10-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Well i did get the sensation that a tree of life, or seed or something at my third eye sprung up.

I dont feel energys as i did, i never saw energys either. i just felt them.

but i clearly felt that prana was red :P

anyways can you maybe help me with the cartoonish energy i saw?