PDA

View Full Version : Weird experience

NewtotheLife
04-01-2015, 03:33 AM
I wanted to share this experience in this forum. I am interested in knowing your thoughts.

I woke up at about 5/6 this morning unexpectedly. So I used bathroom and then started watching tv. I wasn't tired.. my mind said meditation then I thought cool. Kids are asleep. im not tired..so lets see if i can do 2 hours...

So i put on my eye mask...laid down and focused on breathing..I started seeing shadows and purples blobs..i thought "damn that was fast". Nothing happened then. So i awoke and went back to sleep. I'm sleeping but i feel like im awake. I couldn't move..the bed sheets tighten up real tight on me...i tried screaming no sound..i was able to turn head and saw two little black creatures with long arms outside my room...i felt scared..then I remember they cant harm me. I started saying the lords prayers.. and beamed bright light from my forehead in their direction. They ran off and the sheets loosened. I woke up then when back to sleep.

I thought about this experience all day and I've concluded that I never really woke up..I believe I was having the experience within meditation. What's even more odd is my tv remote was laid on top of the tv. I sleep with the remote under the pillow.

Rawnrr
04-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Sounds like you reached a Hypnagogic state. Also known as sleep paralysis. A state of consciousness between waking and asleep.
Your conscious connection to your body starts to fall away, leaving you with the feeling of being paralyzed.
Quite often you can experience very vivid hallucinations in this state as well. Many of these experiences can feel scary, but this state usually doesnt last long and you either fall into normal sleep or wake up.

RAwn

Frederick33
04-01-2015, 03:32 PM
I think its all very real specially about the light , I had some thing similar
saw in an other reality a nasty being and found my self some how shooting
balls of white light at it

trying to scare me i said 'how is this' and he sure went away quick when the light hit him

your higher self made you do it I think protecting you

NewtotheLife
04-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Thanks Angelwing. Yes it felt very real.

I havent experienced "sleep paralysis" since early 20s and never saw beings at that time.

LadyMay
04-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Sleep paralysis.

Rawnrr
04-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Thanks Angelwing. Yes it felt very real.

I havent experienced "sleep paralysis" since early 20s and never saw beings at that time.

I have had sleep paralysis many times, but never saw beings either.
But there are many accounts of people who do experience weird creatures, so I accept that it could be a phenomena of that state.

KeeperOfTheLight
04-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Hi NewtotheLife ,

The real question is not whether what you saw was real or not, but much more on what images and reactions mean to you. This very well could be a message from a deeper part of yourself that needs to be explored.

NewtotheLife
04-01-2015, 11:46 PM
I dont think there is a message but thank you.