PDA

View Full Version : After Enlightenment

Shabby
03-01-2015, 07:55 AM
Before enlightenment - chop wood, after enlightenment - chop wood.

I thought that after realizing my real Self, I would ascend or dissolve back into the nothingness where I came from, but instead, I found myself still being in the world.

I had dedicated a small eternity of my life to the quest of seeking realization and was a stay at home Mom and was now faced with the question: What now? What do people do after enlightenment?

When you realize your true self...you come to see and understand that no one "needs" you and that there is no purpose other than the one you give yourself.
There is a certain detachment to what is happening in your life and nothing really matters any more. Not, because you no longer care, but because you see things from a larger perspective. It's like looking through God's eyes to children make believing and playing different roles. Looking from this bigger picture everything is in perfect order and as it should be.

Everyone is enlightened even if they have not realized it for themselves yet.

A friend asked, so what now Vivian? If nothing matters, what are we to do?
I told her to have fun.

Life after enlightenment is now fun. If I read a book, it's no longer because I am seeking, I can do it or leave it. It's the same.

I can create what ever I would like to experience or simply be the witness to that which has already been created.

I have become more compassionate, not just with a victim but also with the victimizer. It still saddens me to see violence or harm done, but my heart goes out to all that are involved.

After enlightenment and being at home for a long time, I actually went back to work. I wanted to experience a regular paycheck coming in.

The nice thing is that now there is no judgement on anything I would like to experience. I feel free to do what ever my heart desires.

Talking with a co worker a few days ago, he was telling me that he is preparing himself for the after life and I recall thinking like that too before enlightenment, but now...I don't care what happens after this life.If I stand in front of God on judgement day, it will be without any regrets.

I am living life to it's fullest. I feel blessed and share my blessings from a full cup....simply because I can : )

lemex
03-01-2015, 05:37 PM
Before enlightenment - chop wood, after enlightenment - chop wood.

I thought that after realizing my real Self, I would ascend or dissolve back into the nothingness where I came from, but instead, I found myself still being in the world.

I had dedicated a small eternity of my life to the quest of seeking realization and was a stay at home Mom and was now faced with the question: What now? What do people do after enlightenment?

When you realize your true self...you come to see and understand that no one "needs" you and that there is no purpose other than the one you give yourself.
There is a certain detachment to what is happening in your life and nothing really matters any more. Not, because you no longer care, but because you see things from a larger perspective. It's like looking through God's eyes to children make believing and playing different roles. Looking from this bigger picture everything is in perfect order and as it should be.

Everyone is enlightened even if they have not realized it for themselves yet.

A friend asked, so what now Vivian? If nothing matters, what are we to do?
I told her to have fun.

Life after enlightenment is now fun. If I read a book, it's no longer because I am seeking, I can do it or leave it. It's the same.

I can create what ever I would like to experience or simply be the witness to that which has already been created.

I have become more compassionate, not just with a victim but also with the victimizer. It still saddens me to see violence or harm done, but my heart goes out to all that are involved.

After enlightenment and being at home for a long time, I actually went back to work. I wanted to experience a regular paycheck coming in.

The nice thing is that now there is no judgement on anything I would like to experience. I feel free to do what ever my heart desires.

Talking with a co worker a few days ago, he was telling me that he is preparing himself for the after life and I recall thinking like that too before enlightenment, but now...I don't care what happens after this life.If I stand in front of God on judgement day, it will be without any regrets.

I am living life to it's fullest. I feel blessed and share my blessings from a full cup....simply because I can : )

This is the reason I will never become enlightened and choose not to. This is pretty much the attitude of opposite. In enlightenment don't you get to see why it's more important. It's seems we push so hard to separate that we do. You know as I find disagreement with mainstream stuff, I'm beginning to think every spiritual idea ends up that way, just mainstream. It's really should be the opposite.

KevinO
03-01-2015, 05:45 PM
This is the reason I will never become enlightened and choose not to. This is pretty much the attitude of opposite. In enlightenment don't you get to see why it's more important. It's seems we push so hard to separate that we do. You know as I find disagreement with mainstream stuff, I'm beginning to think every spiritual idea ends up that way, just mainstream. It's really should be the opposite.

In keeping with the theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY

Shabby
03-01-2015, 06:44 PM

Hi Lemex! I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying. Do you mind clarifying the things you wrote? It seems that you are not finishing your sentences and assuming others know from what perspective you are seeing things : )

What is the reason you will never become enlightened and choose not to?

What is the attitude of the opposite?

What is more important than enlightenment?

Who and how are we pushing to separate that which we do?

What is mainstream and what is the opposite of mainstream in your experience?

Mr Interesting
03-01-2015, 10:55 PM
I choose this thread possibly because it hasn't travelled so far trying to figure itself out and is maybe still within an infancy of purpose and possibly more of a style of meandering that might suit me, as it goes out and wanders through our ideas and concepts.

I read your post Shabby, a few times now, and after going away and coming back the same ideas sort of resolve around it and the first consideration is that life too seems the same for me except I don't really see myself as enlightened or, as occured to me in one of the times away, that my enlightened state is more akin to walking much lighter on the earth that it is shining an inner light like a lighthouse.

It just feels that enlightenment is, not necessarily polar, but as a reflection of something required that can be anywhere within the lightness of the being within the body all the way to a shining love for all to see and feel.

In this respect it seems an entirely natural thing that grows within the environment that nurtures it but at the same time, and in the same reflection, is a result of the nature of the potentials within the seed of it.

So someone who becomes enlightened within New York city might have an entirely different enlightenment than someone within Calcutta simply because each attends to the needs within that foundation of humanity being and exciting itself as humanity in a physical existence filled with whatever forms of existence are... in existence.

All of this has been occurring to me for quite a while and has it's roots in the sense of me recognising the enlightenments that suit me. So I can look at Eckhart Tolle on youtube and I know within me he is enlightened but at the same time the way he speaks doesn't resonate with set of skills I have and the personality of the world that I inhabit but then I can watch Moogi videos and the quality of his way of bringing through touches me more perfectly in the sense of a relationship that resonates to my world.

And so I have been wondering about this for quite a while and pondering the nature of our forming a relationship with spirit and how the language we might learn within this is somehow reflected back at the essence of us as identities born to create skill bases that is again reflected in the nature of purpose within enlightenment.

More could be said but it's already possibly too convoluted and I'm lost in my own forest yet again so will sit and watch the sunlight move and let it show me where I am.

silent whisper
03-01-2015, 10:58 PM
In keeping with the theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY

In keeping with your theme..

su tan divertido!

silent whisper
03-01-2015, 11:00 PM
I want to ask this.

What is enlightenment?

luntrusreality
03-01-2015, 11:12 PM
So someone who becomes enlightened within New York city might have an entirely different enlightenment than someone within Calcutta

I really like this point, thought about something similar today.
The expression of it and the way the mind shares this realization is very different depending on culture.
But that which is realized is universal. It has nothing to do with knowledge or culture.
Eckhart Tolle is a prime example because he is a western man and had no knowledge of spirituallity before enlightenment.
He had to adjust to it and did his reading and learning AFTER waking up.
In most cases it is a little bit of both.
Preparation and adjustment.
If there is no preparation at all you might sit on a park bench for 2 years like he did ;)

Now that the west is becoming more and more interested in this sort of spirituality which is based on direct experience and not on religious belief - there is still a lack of cultural understanding.

But we often use spirituality as another "self-help programm" which it is not.
We don't find happiness in our jobs ?
Maybe in a relationship.
Still not happy?
Okay, let's try spirituality next.
And we seek and seek and read all the different teachings but it just doesn't "click" , because we approach it in exactly the same way.
Something to DO - spirituality with all its techniques, and different stages of consciousness and progression and what not.

So, yes. There is a big difference in how spirituality is expressed in New York City or in Calcutta.
In India they might not resonate with a direct path without a lot of cultural reference for example.
This is speculation, of course, but maybe in India there is still a "need" for traditional progressive teachings of their culture.
When we as westerners try to adopt this cultural teaching though it can get very difficult to see through all the language barriers, translations and the "cultural fluff".

But to come full circle now:
The realization itself doesn't have anything to do with what you know or where you come from.
Only the way the mind expresses it.

Luntrus

luntrusreality
03-01-2015, 11:15 PM
I want to ask this.

What is enlightenment?

Enlightenment is only real from the viewpoint of a separate person.
So enlightenment is not any more real than this person.
It is just used as a description for the recognition (a timeless "moment" )
that there is no separation, no "I" that is unique and has its own existence as an individual being.
Prior to enlightenment sometimes people have awakenings of different stages.
Like realizing the witness or other things.
But the term "enlightenment" usually(!) refers to what I just described.
The realization there is only one reality - and I am this reality.

I think adyashanti for example uses the distinction between "awakening" and "enlightenment" because awakenings can differ - enlightenment is always the same realization.
To freely quote Jed McKenna : "That which can't be further reduced" (or something like that)

Luntrus

silent whisper
03-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Enlightenment is only real from the viewpoint of a separate person.
So enlightenment is not any more real than this person.
It is just used as a description for the recognition (a timeless "moment" )
that there is no separation, no "I" that is unique and has its own existence as an individual being.
Prior to enlightenment sometimes people have awakenings of different stages.
Like realizing the witness or other things.
But the term "enlightenment" usually(!) refers to what I just described.
The realization there is only one reality - and I am this reality.

Thankyou I often am confused between realizations of our own shifts within and enlightenment in that space as one. I suppose in the many smaller realizations of experiences we have throughout life, there is a greater moment in realization of the whole coming into one place in you. Where you separation ends and you merge into the whole self. I imagine as Shabby has experienced the feeling is what opens the doorway into being it more so. We can know it and believe it, but feeling and being it would I imagine creates the doorway to experience it fully. So perhaps Enlightenment is really just a feeling of belonging? Feeling whole, complete, centred in something solid in you? Well that is how I feel now. I could almost pinpoint the shift from feeling out there to suddenly being all in here, with greater feeling! (I say greater to convey a more whole sense of feeling in myself)
I think adyashanti for example uses the distinction between "awakening" and "enlightenment" because awakenings can differ - enlightenment is always the same realization.
To freely quote Jed McKenna : "That which can't be further reduced" (or something like that)

thankyou for sharing those, they are simply understood.

Luntrus

Neville
03-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Goal Posts move, Targets reset. Attainment leads to further goals being set, We are never really there until we accept that this is where it is at. I am not enlightened (primarily because no one has definitively described enlightenment to me) I am however the current manifestation of what and where I am meant by divine order to be.. So I'll settle for that.

silent whisper
04-01-2015, 12:05 AM
Goal Posts move, Targets reset. Attainment leads to further goals being set, We are never really there until we accept that this is where it is at. I am not enlightened (primarily because no one has definitively described enlightenment to me) I am however the current manifestation of what and where I am meant by divine order to be.. So I'll settle for that.

Thats a big feather for big chief Neville..

SO maybe we are only beginning to understand enlightenment when we realize our true self and feel that connection. I mean life goes on and experiences change and transform. And possibly enlightenment is to be more connected in feeling to your lighter version, the heavier dense body of your baggage not weighing down on you, and this connects us then both energetically and cosmically, and as you move this lighter more connected cosmic version of yourself, you are not really reaching enlightenment but passing through it continuously ...what you think Neville?

Neville
04-01-2015, 12:17 AM
Big Chief ....:smile: In my dreams perhaps...

SO maybe we are only beginning to understand enlightenment when we realize our true self and feel that connection. I mean life goes on and experiences change and transform. And possibly enlightenment is to be more connected in feeling to your lighter version, the heavier dense body of your baggage not weighing down on you, and this connects us then both energetically and cosmically, and as you move this lighter more connected cosmic version of yourself, you are not really reaching enlightenment but passing through it continuously ...what you think Neville?

What you said...You are only ever where you are until you are someplace else.. That is to say.. Our nature (in my opinion) is to never have cracked the case while we are dynamic... Alas then..Our only recourse, Is to try to be the best of us that we can(A problem in and of itself , because our best is only ever what we as individuals set as the marker)... I digress.

You are in your natural state at this time. Naturally,

silent whisper
04-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Big Chief ....:smile: In my dreams perhaps...
Bring the dream alive!!
Embrace it, it suits you!

What you said...You are only ever where you are until you are someplace else.. That is to say.. Our nature (in my opinion) is to never have cracked the case while we are dynamic... Alas then..Our only recourse, Is to try to be the best of us that we can(A problem in and of itself , because our best is only ever what we as individuals set as the marker)... I digress.

yeah their is some inner tormented conflict going on in that statement don't you think? *Try and being* our best, how do you bridge those two things in self? Maybe letting go of markers might be a stepping stone to that merge perhaps..Its natural to place expectations on yourself, sometimes to protect, sometimes to hold back aspects of self that may have been once upon a time not been validated in some way to create a skewed marker...that happens.

You are in your natural state at this time. Naturally,

Naturally I am and naturally you are too!

Thanks Big Chief!

silent whisper
04-01-2015, 12:30 AM
I had another thought Neville.
If we are constant in the continuum of life...then when we say *we are this and we are that* and use that point as a marker, we would be wise not to attach to that marker in our idea of something being something. So in this way as we are moving and flowing in the continuum of life, we are only passing through what is whole whatever you wish to call it. When we feel the whole, we call it something, yet it is not something it is everything or anything you create it to be

I suppose when you let go of realizations and enlightenment as such, we are simply just ships passing along the stream of life.

Everything is on loan to us in this way...

Oooh I just had a nice vision arise then!

Might need to create something from this chat..

Neville
04-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Might need to create something from this chat

It's only ever transitory.. Pin Points of Synastry, Striking the Chord... How many times do we do that along the journey ?

I allow friends, but they have come and they have gone as surely they must. The continuation continues and this life. this one life ,that we knuckle wring and machinate our blundering, often stumbling path through leads us to the peace, a richly deserved peace I suspect..

silent whisper
04-01-2015, 12:48 AM
It's only ever transitory.. Pin Points of Synastry, Striking the Chord... How many times do we do that along the journey ?

OH that sounds lovely...*pin points of synastry*...that just made my heart skip in really lovely way!

I allow friends, but they have come and they have gone as surely they must. The continuation continues and this life. this one life ,that we knuckle wring and machinate our blundering, often stumbling path through leads us to the peace, a richly deserved peace I suspect..

There was once an ad on tv played out by a man who was a popular Tv host and artist, he used to have this saying on his paint advertisement of this...

Keep on keeping on! And he would strum the lid of the paint!

That man in his seventies is now serving time in jail for child molestation charges..

yes the continuum is of our own creation...lets create like you!

Its worth repeating that line you created...so beautiful!

Pin points of synastry..

It has made me want to dabble now in *soul points of synastry*!

Shabby
04-01-2015, 01:42 AM
I choose this thread possibly because it hasn't travelled so far trying to figure itself out and is maybe still within an infancy of purpose and possibly more of a style of meandering that might suit me, as it goes out and wanders through our ideas and concepts.

I read your post Shabby, a few times now, and after going away and coming back the same ideas sort of resolve around it and the first consideration is that life too seems the same for me except I don't really see myself as enlightened or, as occured to me in one of the times away, that my enlightened state is more akin to walking much lighter on the earth that it is shining an inner light like a lighthouse.

It just feels that enlightenment is, not necessarily polar, but as a reflection of something required that can be anywhere within the lightness of the being within the body all the way to a shining love for all to see and feel.

In this respect it seems an entirely natural thing that grows within the environment that nurtures it but at the same time, and in the same reflection, is a result of the nature of the potentials within the seed of it.

So someone who becomes enlightened within New York city might have an entirely different enlightenment than someone within Calcutta simply because each attends to the needs within that foundation of humanity being and exciting itself as humanity in a physical existence filled with whatever forms of existence are... in existence.

All of this has been occurring to me for quite a while and has it's roots in the sense of me recognising the enlightenments that suit me. So I can look at Eckhart Tolle on youtube and I know within me he is enlightened but at the same time the way he speaks doesn't resonate with set of skills I have and the personality of the world that I inhabit but then I can watch Moogi videos and the quality of his way of bringing through touches me more perfectly in the sense of a relationship that resonates to my world.

And so I have been wondering about this for quite a while and pondering the nature of our forming a relationship with spirit and how the language we might learn within this is somehow reflected back at the essence of us as identities born to create skill bases that is again reflected in the nature of purpose within enlightenment.

More could be said but it's already possibly too convoluted and I'm lost in my own forest yet again so will sit and watch the sunlight move and let it show me where I am.

Hi Mr. Interesting! Everything is as it should be, no need to do anything : ) For me...I was searching. I was on a path, a mission to find something. I really did not know what I was seeking, but I named it "The Truth". I guess I just believed blindly that which Jesus said: You shall know the Truth and The Truth shall set you free. I wanted to be free for suffering, I wanted to experience freedom from guilt, shame, expectations and I wanted to heal.

Shabby
04-01-2015, 01:49 AM
I want to ask this.

What is enlightenment?

I don't usually use the term enlightenment. I realized my real Self. I dismissed everything I thought I was, untill all that was left was my Self.

I may not know all the answers, but I no longer have questions and I am no longer seeking.

wstein
04-01-2015, 01:50 AM
I want to ask this.

What is enlightenment? Please don't. It's likely to ruin a perfectly good topic.

KevinO
04-01-2015, 02:11 AM
Please don't. It's likely to ruin a perfectly good topic.

Good job starting on another thread, SW!

silent whisper
04-01-2015, 02:36 AM
Please don't. It's likely to ruin a perfectly good topic.

Seeing you used your manners I might oblige...
But then when someone says don't I usually do...:angel8:

Miss Hepburn
04-01-2015, 03:17 PM
I realized my real Self.
I dismissed everything I thought I was,
until all that was left was my Self.

I may not know all the answers, but I no longer have questions
and I am no longer seeking. Hi Shabby,
Sorry if I missed it but....

How did this happen to you or how did you 'do this'?
How did you dismiss everything...reminds me of Ramana Maharshi a little.
(And what did it feel like..all that was left was my Self...more please...)
I read you wanted to heal...

Similar to deep meditation, for me, but I can't remember
if you meditate.

And congratulations, sis. :smile:

kkfern
04-01-2015, 04:30 PM
i believe in the old tradition i was taught.

learn one
do one
teach one.

i am grateful i was taught. i lived a better life because of what i was taught. now i will pass on the torch.

kk

silent whisper
04-01-2015, 08:18 PM
I don't usually use the term enlightenment. I realized my real Self. I dismissed everything I thought I was, untill all that was left was my Self.

I may not know all the answers, but I no longer have questions and I am no longer seeking.

That's wonderful Shabby.

Yes. In many ways now I feel like I am an explorer of the world as my true self. Seeing the world with new eyes, new awareness and a not ruled by conditioning or emotional binds of the past.

And if the depth of ones separation is lifted, the *feeling* can be quite profound in that new feeling of connection and peace of being YOU. When you have known yourself in one form and one way for so long and feel that shift within, in many ways it feels like a big door closing fully and a new door opening wide..:)

The opportunity in life from here on in is one that can deepen our experience with ourselves and life as co creators with a more loving aware connection, which is lovely.

7luminaries
04-01-2015, 08:30 PM

Nice...agreed, and thanks for that :smile:

Peace & blessings,
7L

Shabby
05-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Hi Shabby,

if you meditate.

Hi Miss Hepburn!
around the age of 8 I became aware of a "me" outside of self. I asked myself why am looking through these eyes? I saw people playing roles, and asked myself if they knew they were playing roles or did not know themselves. So, I played along and thought let's see what happens.

I started to play a game while driving as a child in the back seat of the car. The game was to take no thought to anything that I saw while driving passed it.

This game was like meditation. Meditation is a tool to help gain control over the mind and then surpass the mind. By simply focusing ones attention on one thing alone will bring about great peace, but only for the time of meditating. In order to have a ever lasting effect, one must let go of that "one thing" and move into no thought. In no thought it dawns on one that you are that silence and were before anything ever came into being.

The surrendering that took place much later in my life, was a desperate prayer to know the Truth.

I was ready to die and gave up all that I am, all that I have. This was not a suicidal thought but in a spiritual sense. I was ready to truly let go. I handed over my life and said take it...it's yours. I handed over my dearest "belongings": my children.....they are yours. I handed over all my beliefs...I know nothing....I have nothing....I am nothing. Instead of dying ....I was filled.

I think this is what Jesus meant when he said we must be born of the spirit an that you can not fill new wine into old wine bottles or else they will burst.

This is not something someone must do, but there may come a time when you are ready and want to do it, not because you have to or because that is what God wants from you, but because you want to know the Truth more then the need to be right. You want the truth more than your life, you want truth more than anything this world can offer you. ore then all the money in this world, more than fame, more than any THING. It is when you love God first.

To some, EVERYTHING is God...to me GOD is eveything.

Shabby
05-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Hi Shabby,

if you meditate.

Hi Miss Hepburn!
around the age of 8 I became aware of a "me" outside of self. I asked myself why am looking through these eyes? I saw people playing roles, and asked myself if they knew they were playing roles or did not know themselves. So, I played along and thought let's see what happens.

I started to play a game while driving as a child in the back seat of the car. The game was to take no thought to anything that I saw while driving passed it.

This game was like meditation. Meditation is a tool to help gain control over the mind and then surpass the mind. By simply focusing ones attention on one thing alone will bring about great peace, but only for the time of meditating. In order to have a ever lasting effect, one must let go of that "one thing" and move into no thought. In no thought it dawns on one that you are that silence and were before anything ever came into being.

The surrendering that took place much later in my life, was a desperate prayer to know the Truth.

I was ready to die and gave up all that I am, all that I have. This was not a suicidal thought but in a spiritual sense. I was ready to truly let go. I handed over my life and said take it...it's yours. I handed over my dearest "belongings": my children.....they are yours. I handed over all my beliefs...I know nothing....I have nothing....I am nothing. Instead of dying ....I was filled.

I think this is what Jesus meant when he said we must be born of the spirit an that you can not fill new wine into old wine bottles or else they will burst.

This is not something someone must do, but there may come a time when you are ready and want to do it, not because you have to or because that is what God wants from you, but because you want to know the Truth more then the need to be right. You want the truth more than your life, you want truth more than anything this world can offer you. ore then all the money in this world, more than fame, more than any THING. It is when you love God first.

To some, EVERYTHING is God...to me GOD is everything.

P.S. I do not meditate and rarely pray....My life has become a meditation and prayer itself. I am no longer separated from meditation nor from prayer.

silent whisper
05-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Shabby your posts are still on double take..

Are you not being heard? and this is your way to be heard....lol

Shabby
05-01-2015, 12:44 PM
That's wonderful Shabby.

Yes. In many ways now I feel like I am an explorer of the world as my true self. Seeing the world with new eyes, new awareness and a not ruled by conditioning or emotional binds of the past.

And if the depth of ones separation is lifted, the *feeling* can be quite profound in that new feeling of connection and peace of being YOU. When you have known yourself in one form and one way for so long and feel that shift within, in many ways it feels like a big door closing fully and a new door opening wide..:)

The opportunity in life from here on in is one that can deepen our experience with ourselves and life as co creators with a more loving aware connection, which is lovely.

Yes, I agree SW : )

God-Like
05-01-2015, 12:45 PM

Perhaps there worth reading twice ..:D

I think the forums are having funny turns, it's done it to me a few times of late plus locks me out when I am in the middle of posting too lols ..

x daz x

Shabby
05-01-2015, 12:49 PM

Yes, I noticed that too. Maybe there is still an old belief that is still lingering that I'm not being heard, which may stem from my childhood.

Now to you, why are you co-creating with me in this experience?

luntrusreality
05-01-2015, 12:49 PM

This is a very good description.
In the end there comes a" point" in which you have to trust and just let go.

silent whisper
05-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Yes, I noticed that too. Maybe there is still an old belief that is still lingering that I'm not being heard, which may stem from my childhood.

Now to you, why are you co-creating with me in this experience?

As an observer of subtle elements moving through the whole connection, my natural curiosity was simply tuning in. I like your question all the same.

silent whisper
05-01-2015, 01:02 PM

Really in the human perception of surrendering in this way, we are simply surrendering to open to our true self. Emptying out to allow the true self to arise naturally without the impairment of baggage in the way..I can relate to this all the same. Only I wasn't filled there and then. I felt like I was way out there some where and after this similar experience your explaining here, it felt like I got kicked down off a really high ladder that was touching somewhere far away. That was my reality check time, to come back down to earth and then climb again to intergrate it all into the real world...(all symbolic in my expression of meaning of course)

Miss Hepburn
05-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Thank you, Shabby...:smile:

Shabby
05-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Really in the human perception of surrendering in this way, we are simply surrendering to open to our true self. Emptying out to allow the true self to arise naturally without the impairment of baggage in the way..I can relate to this all the same. Only I wasn't filled there and then. I felt like I was way out there some where and after this similar experience your explaining here, it felt like I got kicked down off a really high ladder that was touching somewhere far away. That was my reality check time, to come back down to earth and then climb again to intergrate it all into the real world...(all symbolic in my expression of meaning of course)

You are right SW. I was not immediately filled either. I remember going to bed one night with a feeling of a question. No question was really formulated in my head...it was just a feeling. When I awoke the next day...I was awake. LOL I was bliss. I had no thoughts at all. My mind was completely blank. I wasn't experiencing it...I was "it".

silent whisper
05-01-2015, 08:29 PM
You are right SW. I was not immediately filled either. I remember going to bed one night with a feeling of a question. No question was really formulated in my head...it was just a feeling. When I awoke the next day...I was awake. LOL I was bliss. I had no thoughts at all. My mind was completely blank. I wasn't experiencing it...I was "it".

The blank slate to start again. I used to call this my second chance at life. It felt that really great to have a second chance here and now to live my life as my true self. Not my conditioned fearful self.
From my experience Shabby. It is through the feeing journey when the mind quietens down that we open and awaken to another level of awakening. Aligning the self in new ways. The bliss is touching upon ones full connection with source untainted I imagine in those moments of profound breaking free where nothing matters and everything is one..You feel the ultimate! it feels great! :) In those expanded points of opening, it can feel extremely wonderful! For me it feels like the self is opened wide to the universe through that moment. And in that expansion (symbolic again) that we are within, we then integrate back into the self in a new connection. The feeling level was definitely the next point of awakening fully in me. Not being afraid to feel it all without fear or the conditioned mindset. So that became my next climb and integration. Open the mind, open the feeling centre fully!