PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a 5th dimensional consciousness?

jordank
28-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Hello
I want to ask you if you have a 5th dimensional consciousness? Blessings.

MyWaytoParadise
28-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Good question! Thanks for creating this thread, love

LadyMay
28-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Consciousness isn't quite so clear cut as that because we can shift between them depending where our awareness is at in any particular moment. For example, when I'm dealing with a shadow issue you could say I'm in lower fourth dimensional consciousness or even in third dimensional consciousness. I have become identified with a 'lower' part of me. But there's also the fact that awareness is only limited to what we are aware of. Hence why it is called 'awareness'. But outside that limitation of awareness we are in every dimension simultaneously. We are just not aware of it.

Considering that then, I think it's more accurate to say which dimension of conscious awareness we are most aware of. Which dimension we reside in more than others. For me, yes that would be the fifth dimension. For some others here too that I've observed. Fourth dimensional awareness is more common though.

What is your interest in creating this thread and asking this question, may I ask?

jordank
28-12-2014, 06:05 PM
It is said that those beings who have ascended have a 5th dimensional consciousness or higher.

LadyMay
28-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Apparently from what I've read ascension doesn't even start until you get to the fifth dimension. But an initial non-abiding awakening is common in fourth dimensional consciousness.
Fifth dimension is the level of self-realisation/actualisation aka an abiding awakening.

charly233
28-12-2014, 06:16 PM
There is a lot of interesting stuff about 5th dimensional consciousness in the Story Waters material.

http://www.limitlessness.com/

jordank
28-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Consciousness isn't quite so clear cut as that because we can shift between them depending where our awareness is at in any particular moment. For example, when I'm dealing with a shadow issue you could say I'm in lower fourth dimensional consciousness or even in third dimensional consciousness. I have become identified with a 'lower' part of me. But there's also the fact that awareness is only limited to what we are aware of. Hence why it is called 'awareness'. But outside that limitation of awareness we are in every dimension simultaneously. We are just not aware of it.

Considering that then, I think it's more accurate to say which dimension of conscious awareness we are most aware of. Which dimension we reside in more than others. For me, yes that would be the fifth dimension. For some others here too that I've observed. Fourth dimensional awareness is more common though.

What is your interest in creating this thread and asking this question, may I ask?

After more sources and channeled messages I tend to believe that now we are in the 4th dimension, in the lesser part. A 5th dimensional consciousness would imply that a person would have more abilities, especially supernatural abilities.

jordank
28-12-2014, 06:42 PM
Good question! Thanks for creating this thread, love

I'm very happy that someone likes my threads. Blessings.

LadyMay
28-12-2014, 07:14 PM
After more sources and channeled messages I tend to believe that now we are in the 4th dimension, in the lesser part. A 5th dimensional consciousness would imply that a person would have more abilities, especially supernatural abilities.

Actually, from what I've noticed, physic abilities is more of a four dimensional thing. Awareness is a fifth dimensional thing.

Frederick33
28-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Hello
I want to ask you if you have a 5th dimensional consciousness? Blessings.

its a good question but what does it mean ?

I though to be in a situation where your thought create direct all that happens and what you see around you ? is that it ? like telling a store which instantaneously becomes what its happening

love and light to you, you feel like a warm friendly careful caring person :-)

Ivy
28-12-2014, 08:05 PM
From my own experience, our consciousness changes when that change is needed. This was shown to me at a very early age, when I sensed the different dimensions but wasn't able to understand it. We don't move up and up and up, we are constantly connected with it all, but at different times, we atune to different dimensions.

jordank
28-12-2014, 08:31 PM
its a good question but what does it mean ?

I though to be in a situation where your thought create direct all that happens and what you see around you ? is that it ? like telling a store which instantaneously becomes what its happening

love and light to you, you feel like a warm friendly careful caring person :-)

Thank you very much for your words, my friend. I try to be as good as I can.
You have said good, manifestations are a good aspect of th fifth dimension. Some examples of 5th dimensional consciousness beings can be angels, ascended masters, christed et's ( of course some of them can have a higher consciousness, not all have a 5th dimension consciousness). Blessings.

Frederick33
28-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Thank you very much for your words, my friend. I try to be as good as I can.
You have said good, manifestations are a good aspect of th fifth dimension. Some examples of 5th dimensional consciousness beings can be angels, ascended masters, christed et's ( of course some of them can have a higher consciousness, not all have a 5th dimension consciousness). Blessings.

hi thanks

and perhaps to try is to succeed

perhaps its the attitude that is all we need :-)

it works well for me

---------
ok I am just trying also to get in the names all things are called ,know some more now about the D terms used

jordank
28-12-2014, 09:28 PM
hi thanks

and perhaps to try is to succeed

perhaps its the attitude that is all we need :-)

it works well for me

---------
ok I am just trying also to get in the names all things are called ,know some more now about the D terms used

Yes, trying is a good attitude. I try to never give up. One of my goals are Ascension and a higher dimensional consciousness. I hope to succed in this lifetime. :smile:

Boson
30-12-2014, 03:49 AM
Hi jordank,

Not that it's that important how high you can reach into the higher dimensions as a human, but you could always pick a being from 4th and 5th and 6th dimensions and see which one you can contact. That would give you an idea where you stand.

Boson

jordank
30-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Hi jordank,

Not that it's that important how high you can reach into the higher dimensions as a human, but you could always pick a being from 4th and 5th and 6th dimensions and see which one you can contact. That would give you an idea where you stand.

Boson

Hi Boson
I'm glad to see you again. Yes, contacting a 5th, a 6th or a higher being from the higher dimensions would be something very useful for me. Also I would love to go as high as I can. Blessings.

Lucyan28
30-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Does anyone have a 5th dimensional consciousness?
Yes, we all have this consciousness already. (animals, plants, matter, humans, aliens, stars, etc etc etc)

The correct question would be if anyone can perceive it whenever they want to?

jordank
30-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Does anyone have a 5th dimensional consciousness?
Yes, we all have this consciousness already. (animals, plants, matter, humans, aliens, stars, etc etc etc)

The correct question would be if anyone can perceive it whenever they want to?

I know that we all have incorporated this in our Dna, but the idea is if you can hold a 5th dimensional consciousness?

Lucyan28
30-12-2014, 09:32 PM
I know that we all have incorporated this in our Dna, but the idea is if you can hold a 5th dimensional consciousness?

If we can hold a 5th dimensional consciousness it would be lovely indeed, but I'm compelled to tell you a little secret, enjoy this 3rd dimension, perhaps when you reach the 5th you'll miss this 3rd dimension :D

Do you know that we have already the greatest of all gifts ? Existence, Here and Now.

LadyMay
30-12-2014, 09:57 PM
If we can hold a 5th dimensional consciousness it would be lovely indeed, but I'm compelled to tell you a little secret, enjoy this 3rd dimension, perhaps when you reach the 5th you'll miss this 3rd dimension :D

Do you know that we have already the greatest of all gifts ? Existence, Here and Now.

When my consciousness started rising I missed my previous consciousness too :) It was hell before, but I enjoyed every minute of it. But this is a new chapter now. Time to enjoy every minute of this too. :)

KevinO
30-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Yes.

My favorite is Stoned Soul Picnic but I like a lot of the others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_796FY_rQA

silent whisper
30-12-2014, 10:28 PM

And if you are all three- imagine! :wink:

jordank
31-12-2014, 01:04 AM

Yes, my friend, but I'm sure that I will not miss the third dimension :wink: . "Here and now'' is probably the most easy way to get to the 5th dimension.

silent whisper
31-12-2014, 01:37 AM
Yes, my friend, but I'm sure that I will not miss the third dimension :wink: . "Here and now'' is probably the most easy way to get to the 5th dimension.

Here and now will get you where you need to be, no matter what you wish to call it..:)

jordank
31-12-2014, 01:51 AM
Here and now will get you where you need to be, no matter what you wish to call it..:)

Inside, I feel that I need to be in a better place :smile: . Blessings.

silent whisper
31-12-2014, 02:13 AM
Inside, I feel that I need to be in a better place :smile: . Blessings.

What do you see as better for you inside?

When you let go of dimensions as such, what is it that you wish to attain to in feeling/conneciton in yourself?

jordank
31-12-2014, 02:35 AM
What do you see as better for you inside?

When you let go of dimensions as such, what is it that you wish to attain to in feeling/conneciton in yourself?

In higher dimensions everything is more beautiful, there is no negativity. I also want to evolve spirituality, to help as much as I can and haveing a 5th dimensional consiousness or higher means more abilities and you are capable of receiveing more love and bliss inside.

silent whisper
31-12-2014, 02:49 AM
In higher dimensions everything is more beautiful, there is no negativity. I also want to evolve spirituality, to help as much as I can and haveing a 5th dimensional consiousness or higher means more abilities and you are capable of receiveing more love and bliss inside.

Ok I understand.
If it is all here and now in you to access, what stops you from being that which you see in this response?

Lucyan28
31-12-2014, 05:38 PM

"As above is below, as below is above"

I think we don't need more abilities of higher dimensions in order to feel more love, here and now we can help, we can feel and give a great and beautiful love.

I find this 3rd dimension very positive and full of wisdom, just like any other dimension :)

If your path is leading you to the 5th dimension just keep walking! But please do not underestimate the 3rd dimension which is wonderful, and it is also our warm home :)

lemex
31-12-2014, 06:13 PM

Indeed, but now holds you back. The question is, is the 3rd dimension physical. Is anyone willing to give it up. Yeah, it is scary in a good way, experience is so addictive. You know, this reminds me of about holding onto old experience.

Lucyan28
02-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Indeed, but now holds you back. The question is, is the 3rd dimension physical. Is anyone willing to give it up. Yeah, it is scary in a good way, experience is so addictive. You know, this reminds me of about holding onto old experience.

Hi Lemex good day :hug3:

Yes, even the consciousness of here and now could lead us to weird paths in the journey (those weird paths could be called errors)

I think the secret to avoid those paths, is to enjoy every moment and always keep walking forward.

All dimensions are energy, we've created terms like physical to describe the things that we perceive with our senses, but in reality all dimensions are made of very same energy.

jordank
02-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Hi Lemex good day :hug3:

Yes, even the consciousness of here and now could lead us to weird paths in the journey (those weird paths could be called errors)

I think the secret to avoid those paths, is to enjoy every moment and always keep walking forward.

All dimensions are energy, we've created terms like physical to describe the things that we perceive with our senses, but in reality all dimensions are made of very same energy.

Happy New Year!

Yes, is true that all is made up from the same energy, but in every dimension, realm energy is in a another form. In higher dimensions are higher beings like archnagels, ascended masters, cosmic masters, seraphim etc. I want to go there where are these beings! :smile:

Lucyan28
02-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Happy New Year!

Yes, is true that all is made up from the same energy, but in every dimension, realm energy is in a another form. In higher dimensions are higher beings like archnagels, ascended masters, cosmic masters, seraphim etc. I want to go there where are these beings! :smile:

Happy New year Jordank :hug2:

Your heart will fulfill all your wishes ! I know someday you will be with all of them :angel8:

jordank
02-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Happy New year Jordank :hug2:

Your heart will fulfill all your wishes ! I know someday you will be with all of them :angel8:

Thank you very much my friend. I hope that I will come here and talk my experiences. :hug3:

Greenslade
04-01-2015, 03:39 PM
There's a difference between consciousness and energetic existence and I think that causes a lot of confusion. Consciousness doesn't have any real limitations as such, the only limitations that really exist are the ones we have chosen to put upon ourselves for the duration. When we become human/incarnate our consciousness is resonating in this dimension for our own reasons - we immerse ourselves in this reality. That doesn't mean there are actually limits though because we can become aware of higher dimensions - astral travel being an example. Astral travel happens at the fifth/sixth dimension of consciousness and while we are consciously aware of those dimensions we don't live on the astral planes, after astral travel we come back to our bodies. While we can certainly be aware of other dimensions I'm not sure if we can affect them directly as such, we're more of a witness to them rather than being able to co-exist in them.

Energetically we exist in the third density, the chair you're sitting in seems 'solid' and our energies are very tightly focussed into what we would call a 'body'. Supernatural powers (depending on how you define that) would mean that we exist energetically above this third density and our consciousness would be further 'expanded' to be able to exist at this energetic level. Our 'bodies' wouldn't be quite so solid and we'd be able to influence 'matter' more directly. This is where Spiritual healing/Reiki comes in, we have the conscious ability to directly affect energy to cure someone's ills. Other supernatural powers are more about consciousness, such as psychic powers or clairevoyance and the like. In a way we can already have an awareness that we have superpowers - everyone can. I was talking to a checkout chick who was saying that she always gets the awkward customers. I told her to look down the queue when she has a moment and spot the awkward customer and when she does, consciously send out calming thoughts and tell herself she's cool calm and collected. It works well for her and she's hardly had an awkward customer since. All it takes is for us to have a little awareness of the energies that we transmit and receive.