PDA

View Full Version : Energetic attacks

LadyMay
07-12-2014, 11:24 AM
When I was going through my awakening, something happened about three times which I thought was really odd, but because I wasn't aware of the spiritual world back then, I didn't really think anything of it and put it down to an over-active imagination and/or hallucinations (since I thought I was going crazy and losing my mind anyway).

Basically what happened was that I'd be minding my own business, usually in a relaxed state, when I'd feel like I was being slapped/punched/assaulted in the face.. it was really serious stuff. I don't know how I brushed it off. It was exactly as if it had happened in real life, but felt energetic, if that makes sense.

Anyway, I just remembered it recently and was wondering if these were maybe lower attachments I had that were angry or something that I was letting go and embracing my higher nature.. because they wouldn't be able to have me to feed on any longer... do you think that's possible?

desert rat
07-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Something was trying to get your attention , ghost , thought form , astral critter , ect,

sunbeam
08-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Hi Scarlett, I know exactly what you mean.
I'm going through an awakening at the moment and beginning to release an attachment that's been with me for about 9 years.
It's bee "showing itself" to me via angry thoughts that I used to think were mine when I was in my darkest days, but now I realise they weren't mine at all.
The thing was feeding off my anger and so would plant angry emotions and thoughts onto me to wind me up into a state.
when I stared to recognise this and stop reacting, I would feel as if hands were round my throat, and felt an intense anger from out of nowhere, which I had to be very careful not to react to, then it would go and I would feel the tightness round my neck disappear.
So yes I totally understand what you're going through xxx

LadyMay
08-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Thanks sunbeam! I never thought back then that I could have attachments. But I was in such a low place back then.. then suddenly I went through all this cleansing, it was crazy. I think this attachment that attacked me the three times was the same one, and I feel like it was somehow connected to my (ex)abuser. Maybe I had lots of other smaller attachments.. but maybe this one was the main one, that was fighting me for control. Actually, I remember it happened after I took some B vitamins the doctors gave me for the excessive anxiety and panic attacks I was experiencing (I was releasing a lot of repressed fear). The anxiety stopped, but I wonder if also the energy could've found another outlet.. maybe the attachments were using it to fuel themselves.

But I didn't react (because I thought I was going insane.. and I felt I had been insane long enough to not think anything of it, LOL).. and it passed.

Sorry to hear about being choked.. that's not nice. But I'm sure it'll pass as it did with me.. you'll be okay! :)

Faith33
08-12-2014, 08:35 PM
Basically what happened was that I'd be minding my own business, usually in a relaxed state, when I'd feel like I was being slapped/punched/assaulted in the face.....

This happened to me about thirteen years ago, on a bus ride to a scared burial ground. Now, whatever it was that punched me in the face that day, did not like the idea of my worshipping this place. After the punch ~ which by the way was so hard that it turned my head the other way~ I was even more so determined to get to my destination and refused to be intimidated nor give in to this "attachment". It never happened again...I think I scared it off....lol

KittenBomb
08-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Hello ScarlettHayden.
Sorry to hear what you've been through. I can understand where you're coming from as I've had similar experiences, where I thought I was going crazy!
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your story =). You may have shone a light on my issue.

I hope what ever hurt you has moved on, have a beautiful day.

KittenBomb
xXx

Blue_lotus
08-12-2014, 11:04 PM
The funny thing about a kundalini awakening is that it will bring all sorts of attention to the person going through the awakening. It's almost as if a flood light is flipped on in the person energy field. That flood light can catch the attention of all sorts of entities but it can also draw a persons own shadow back to them. If we have energies or emotions that have been buried and not brought to light before the awakening it will come up to be faced. I'm on this journey myself and have much work to do so not long ago I came across the theory of the shadow self. It's some pretty interesting stuff and may have some of the answers you are seeking. If you're able to do so I'd suggest seeking the help of a good shaman near you. There is also a great book by Ross Bishop called Healing the shadow, I highly recommend checking it out.

Heaven
08-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Hi Scarlett!

The same happened to my uncle years ago and I actually started laughing, cause I thought he made it up. I was much younger and na´ve by then so I used to joke with him a lot and I just didn't took it seriously enough. I'm glad you posted it cause I know now that it can happen. He told me it was an entity that attacked him then, some sort of force that punched, kicked him and try to strangle him.

LadyMay
08-01-2015, 09:58 PM
I actually told my twin about it at the time and he thought it was funny too. I put it down to my shadow-side trying to get my attention but now I realise it was an entity.

I didn't think entities could do that either, until I remembered that incident! Amazing the things that can happen sometimes, and also how we can be so blind to them.

Heaven
10-01-2015, 02:05 AM
I didn't think so either till my uncle told me and then years later it actually happen to me once too, I felt something trying to strangle me "horrifying experience". But to be honest the first time I heard it I just couldn't stop laughing. :D