PDA

View Full Version : Have you lucid dreamed ?

QUE_KAKASHI
26-08-2006, 03:05 PM
me ,myself, i havent but i have become semi lucid and my dreams now have clearer plots instead of just randomness.

daisy
27-08-2006, 12:16 AM
regularly and its quite exhausting

Enlightener
27-08-2006, 04:30 AM
Yes I find that my lucid dreaming becomes stronger at certain points of the year.

Spiritual Hippy
30-08-2006, 10:21 AM
I have lucid dreams quite often. At one point I could control what happened in my dreamstate and was aware that I was dreaming. sadly, I abused this gift by asking the people in my dreams if they were aware they were dreaming or by having "inappropreate relations" :redface: with them! lol
Seriously though, when a very close friend of mine died of cancer about 7 years ago I had a few lucid dreams of him which were amazing. He also gave me a message in one of them on the eve of 9/11 which was startling.
The last lucid dream I had was about a month a go. I wish I could have them at will every night.

LizHope10
13-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Just when I am "flying" and I become aware of the situation and start enjoying the view. :D
I was flying last night and even felt when I hit the ground. :icon_eek:
Another time I visited some beautiful place up in the mountains that looked very much like an old temple in Greece. Amazing experience indeed!!!