PDA

View Full Version : Asking again!

Orbie
13-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Have any of you out there had periods where you have not been able to link or connect? Im not talking days or weeks but years. Just interested in others experiences. (Apologies to those who have read something similar before as I have asked this before a long time ago but feel compelled to ask again!). :wink:

shaya48
13-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Have any of you out there had periods where you have not been able to link or connect? Im not talking days or weeks but years. Just interested in others experiences. (Apologies to those who have read something similar before as I have asked this before a long time ago but feel compelled to ask again!). :wink:

Hi Orbie:smile:

We are always connected to our guides and spirit, how may i ask are you asking your guides and help to come forward?
PM me if you like okay. love and light shaya.:hug3:

TheDivine
14-12-2010, 01:10 AM
I don't channel spirits directly but I find that when I am most connected to Source is when a lot of answers just flow through me. Sometimes I am giving advice to people and they are so incredibly amazed, while at the same time I stop to ask myself, "Where the hell did that just come from?"

We are all connected to Source, it is just a matter of cultivating inner awareness and openness. I have found that by always going for the "better feeling" which raises my vibration, have I been able to maintain this connection. If something doesn't feel right to me in any life situation, I don't do it, and I don't owe anyone an explanation for why.

It's through this inner trust and guidance that I find I am gradually more and more able to channel really useful information for myself and others as part of the work I am here to do. I now firmly believe that all questions and the answers to those questions already exist "out there" in the spiritual sphere, the mass consciousness, the akashic records, or whatever it is you want to call it. Our entire planet's airwaves are just humming with information from our collective experiences, past, present and future.

It just takes stopping, quieting the logical/analytical mind, and listening. The ego is the biggest obstacle, I'm noticing.

OceanWaves19161
14-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Yup. It happens to me at times. Sometimes my abilities turn off for a day or two. The very worst time was when I had this experience for a week or two of being back to a normal person...you know what I mean...where you literally can't see the spiritual in anything and different levels of conciousness arn't even in your reality. It was bizarre and made me wonder if I'd just been tripping out for the past 5 or 10 years.

Orbie
14-12-2010, 07:10 PM
So interesting to hear of others experiences thank you so much for sharing them x ps Shaya - i do feel connected to my guides and am happy with where I am at albeit sometimes a tad frustrating. I wasn't asking a question to find an answer, I was more interested in others experiences... very pleased actually coz that tail chasing can be very very draining and a waste of time and energy tbh!!

LadyB.
14-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Hi Orbie!

I find the quiet periods are a time when I can let everything that's happening to me spiritually 'sink in' and give me perspective.

I also feel that although to us it appears to be quiet time..Other 'stuff' is going on in the background..Our vibrations are rising through all the spiritual lessons we have learned...and preparing us for the next step. At least that seems to be what has been happening to me during quieter times..

I must admit I do get HUGELY impatient though....:rolleyes:

My lovely spirit guide (who is eternally patient with me) must have a great pair of ear muffs..:D

LB
X

Orbie
14-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Ear muffs :) I always say mine has an infinite amount of patience and probably a bag of sweeties for when the going gets tough!!

John32241
15-12-2010, 12:05 PM
It is my understand that our guides, angles, and soul self are always listening and responding to us. It is our inability to listen to their messages that is the problem.

John

earthprowler
15-12-2010, 12:50 PM
I was told recently that the most probable reason I am not hearing my guide is I don't want to hear what she has to say. Not sure how true this is as my main guide will get through to me no matter what. I think I have been going through too much stress and focusing on other things more than listening.

Summerland
15-12-2010, 02:20 PM
I was told recently that the most probable reason I am not hearing my guide is I don't want to hear what she has to say. Not sure how true this is as my main guide will get through to me no matter what. I think I have been going through too much stress and focusing on other things more than listening.

earhtprowler, how is your move coming along? You had said that you were going to move soon, didn't you ?

Orbie
15-12-2010, 09:53 PM
John mentioned "our inability to listen to their (our guides) messages" .. I suddenly was reminded of that feeling you had when you were little when you were leaning a new skill eg. riding a bike or learning to use a yoyo... what was the secret.... time, practice and most of all patience :)

dogninja
25-12-2010, 04:18 AM
If i am not mindful of myself, I can only connect with lower level beings. Maybe getting your mind off of it and handling other things will help bring it back.

AmberMagic
15-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Hello - Ihave the same problem ....a spiritual friend suggested keeping a lighted candle by you as this helps with connections and helps to connect with the light as well.