PDA

View Full Version : am i really alone or really insane?

whitewolf057
25-11-2014, 03:05 AM
I'm conspiring that most people live in their own world, using the physical plane to maintain their fantasy, ignorance is bliss but its not the reality.
There is many layers of reality, physical one is just the most apparent, we are in all of them ,we can close eyes on many different levels.
most people seem superficial to me even my own family.
Who am I for them? I'm who they think I am, and that's whom they build their relationship with... So in reality I'm alone and I can see it as a bright day.
I'm questioning my sanity... I'm always open to new information... Does anyone feel the same way? Please share your opinion.
I feel very alone because of this, kind of feels like the twilight zone...
cause no one cares to see me for who i am, not many people care for the truth..

KevinO
25-11-2014, 05:03 AM
What you are experiencing could be said to be that odd time between seeing part of how this place works and figuring out for yourself how to make that perception work for you. We all have different solutions, and those change as we understand more.

For example you could think of what you see as co-creation with God of a reality that includes other co-creators and their reality. None are quite the same but can be shared as viewpoints and wavelength. You can also find people who think like you do and share experience. There are probably quite a few on this board.

A book you might find interesting is Mark Twain's The Mysterious Stranger. He was not "just" a humorist.

Have fun!

Lonewolf_gabo
25-11-2014, 11:39 AM
I've also question this myself. If this is my reality in my concius then who are other people? The only thing that makes scense to me is that they are other consciousness interacting in my reality and sharing the experience i co-create with my higher self. I can only see and know those other consciousness trough my own point of view in my reality. But if you teach and show those how to be more reflective of their higher selves in your reality, then you will have a deeper (better said higher) connection with them and not just the physical representation for that particular reality wich is yours. And then you can start beeing in syncronicity with them and even be co-creatives as a group.
I understand this like that because i'm a game programmer and game networking does work in the same way. In an online game you interact with other player`s avatar but that avatar is in your game. It's and instance of the player wich recieves the information of the original player but it not the actual player. They are there to share the experience with you and both learn. They are still individuals with own free will. If you tell them to go jump a bridge there's going to be resistance to it because they don't want to. Even thou it is posible in some altern reality it doesn't mean that it's going to obbey you. You could make it possible however, but getting there may mean for you to have to push that people off the bridge.
In other words, enjoy your experience and share it. Help other to be more ressamble of what they trully are so you can have the group experience in a higher level.
For me it only give a hole new meaning to "superficiality"

ajay00
25-11-2014, 12:29 PM
I'm conspiring that most people live in their own world, using the physical plane to maintain their fantasy, ignorance is bliss but its not the reality.
There is many layers of reality, physical one is just the most apparent, we are in all of them ,we can close eyes on many different levels.
Who am I for them? I'm who they think I am, and that's whom they build their relationship with... So in reality I'm alone and I can see it as a bright day.
I'm questioning my sanity... I'm always open to new information... Does anyone feel the same way? Please share your opinion.

It can be because the people whom you mention to live in their own worlds, are actually living in their own isolated world of thoughts, cut off from reality or the present moment as it is.

So when you perceive that it is a bright day with beautiful clouds and a warm breeze, people around may be thinking about the stock market, about why someone spoke or looked in that manner,about the nerve of a certain anti-social character, about the neighbours flashy new car or about complex philosophical puzzles...ad infinitum.

And missing the present moment, and life too, in the process.

figaromelting
25-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Don't over question or over analyse things too much, don't attach yourself to too many labels or concepts, the way to create simplicity is to just be...

Nameless
25-11-2014, 02:26 PM
If you just try to be yourself, and not what someone else expects you to be, then that is your gift to yourself. It never matters what anyone else thinks about us, because they are looking at us from their perspective, and they will be wrong because they don't live in our skins :) they don't hear our thoughts.

When your goal is to find your joy and what makes you joyful, and you stop caring what others think about you or that, then you allow them to disconnect with any energy between the two of you that doesn't allow for that. Disconnnecting with someone else's expectations of you is very powerful for both of you. Then you both just get to be who you are, whatever you decide that is :). Life is for fun, sometimes we like to overthink it but just allowing yourself to have fun in your life today is the key to happiness.

DayLight1555
25-11-2014, 03:11 PM

Ironically speaking, you feel alone because you are imagining yourself to be alone.

According to my beliefs, we are actually NEVER alone, but we feel disconnected because some of our sensors are not "seeing" the connections, are not "feeling" them because they are blocked.

A friend of mine just had "a moment". He connected with his mind to something (I don't know how else to describe it) or he "went somewhere" in his mind and he said that life on earth feels so empty in comparison to THAT place where he was.

He said that everything is full of life and everything is so busy and so noisy (of life) and when I come back "here" to this reality, everything seems so quiet, so empty.

This shows to me this picture: when he 'went somewhere' in his mind, it's like he took off this body, this filter, and all of a sudden discovered that there is life all around him. When he went back into the physical reality, it's like he put the filter back onto his mind and couldn't see or hear anymore.

It's like imagining a group of people, together in one room, who are playing a virtual game online. They are together online as characters in one game. And they are also together "physically" in the same room. Although when their mind is focused within a game, they feel like they are separated (if they live in a different house for example, in a game).

We are projecting a shared world, that's probably why we can't really change things with our mind. We can't make the weather to be different or a person to disappear. Because others' desires are in conflict and they may want that person to be around.

Miss Hepburn
25-11-2014, 03:16 PM
I'm conspiring that most people live in their own world, using the physical plane to
maintain their fantasy, ignorance is bliss but its not the reality.
There are many layers of reality, physical one is just the most apparent, we are in all of them ,
we can close eyes on many different levels.
Who am I for them?
I'm who they think I am, and that's whom they build their relationship with...
So in reality I'm alone and I can see it as a bright day.
I'm questioning my sanity... I'm always open to new information...
Does anyone feel the same way?
Please share your opinion.
cause no one cares to see me for who i am, not many people care for the truth.. If you feel alone, maybe reading the Seth Material will help you
feel many others think the same way.
:wink:

Miss Hepburn
25-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Don't over question or over analyze things too much, don't attach yourself to too
many labels or concepts, the way to create simplicity is to just be... Ah, beautiful words.
Of course, many don't get the peace and contentment in simplicity...I do!
:hello:

Ironically speaking, you feel alone because you are imagining yourself to be alone.
According to my beliefs, we are actually NEVER alone, but we feel disconnected
because some of our sensors are not "seeing" the connections, are not "feeling"
them because they are blocked.-DayLight
Wow, love this!

Great posts here, too much to comment on!

Jared.L
23-09-2016, 09:51 AM

Try to find a hobby that will bring more joy to your life. Think less - do more!

EndoftheRoad
21-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Although this was just a single post, I can totally feel where this is emanating from. I know what DayLight1555's friend experienced with how quiet and chaotic things appeared after the event, yet so beautiful in its design. For myself the view of the OP is one that I often have when reexamining what occurred post awakening with those who I interacted with. Physically, they were there, able to help and yet they needed me to tell them what to do ie Direct the play or produce the event.

It can be deeply troubling when you realize the rules and standards that you've followed for nearly your entire existence may be a moot point if it is you who ultimately is being mirrored in each of these vessels.

Whats odd is how this feeling/flow tends to come in and out, so you can almost forget it all by the little chaotic events that try to distract you from what you discovered. As a good friend of my said, Just Enjoy Yourself and the rest will follow. I'm still struggling with just how much I should enjoy, or just trudge on.