PDA

View Full Version : psychic abilities and indigo's

enedina
13-11-2014, 08:25 PM
i was told that some indigo's are psychic. i notice that my daughter and i are somewhat psychic. a psychic told me that i was an indigo and that so was my daughter. it felt like something finally opened a door for me so that i could find out what my daughter and i are. i suffer from depression and i was looking for some way to get better, and i took a chance on a recommended psychic. i am starting to think that i am not too depressed, but more like picking up others emotions. i have experienced many foretelling events but at the time i did not acknowledge that i new the coming of those events. i thought i imagined it all. now my daughter is doing the very same thing and i am not sure how to figure it all out. i want to meditate but i am afraid of what kind of door i would be opening up. if my daughter and i might be psychic indigo's would anyone out there know how to figure this out slowly, and what i need to be doing about it. i got this far of knowing we are indigo but now what??? we are still feeling and sensing and knowing all sorts of things but what to do. i just feel if i am supposed to be helping others in some particular way, then where do i start? to be honest i cant seem to make it work for me. the psychic said i was a great manifesto but that i needed to start manifesting things that i need in life, like a good job, a husband and decent friendships. really?? i said. i try.... but it doesn't work.

Awakened Queen
13-11-2014, 09:49 PM
I have mild chronic depression, and I'm an Indigo. I think it has to do with being so sensitive to the world around us. I also have ADD. I have difficulty focusing. I have pretty much every one of the traits listed, only I'm born in 1976.

http://www.2012-spiritual-growth-prophecies.com/indigo-child.html

enedina
14-11-2014, 02:22 AM
I like that website that was linked.... cool.

John32241
14-11-2014, 03:14 PM
enedina,

Meditation and becoming self aware is a good starting point for any person. Imagine a conversation in your mind with your inner wisdom. Encourage your daughter to do the same. The best meditations involve personal guidance about how to improve the meditations and build a trusting bond with your personal inner wisdom.

John

8thsinner
11-06-2015, 12:15 AM
Not sure I can help you figure things out as I am only learning how to do that for myself.

However on the matter of manifestation. Perhaps you should learn more about different interpretations of the law of attraction. I have found some have it closer than others, and I am getting better at utilising this new understanding myself. You almost have to trick yourself sometimes.

BlueCat
07-08-2015, 05:17 PM
I have mild chronic depression, and I'm an Indigo. I think it has to do with being so sensitive to the world around us. I also have ADD. I have difficulty focusing.

Same here. I tend to be really sensitive and empathic to stuff or people around me, especially if they hurt or criticise.
I'm interested to develop my psychic qualities but i fear to get too far and be really scared (uhm... opening the third eye :D ).

bluebird21
25-10-2015, 03:30 AM
I'm a bit psychic (and was as a kid), I can channel my higher Self and guides, but mainly empathic. I also fit the Indigo bill. I tried meds for ADD and they affected me horribly. I have found that meditation, eating the right foods, being discerning about who is a part of my life, and in general creating a life for myself which supports my unique and sensitive energy has created a huge amount of mental balance. Nothing wrong with me... something wrong with the environment I used to be in :)

bluebird21
25-10-2015, 03:36 AM
we are still feeling and sensing and knowing all sorts of things but what to do. i just feel if i am supposed to be helping others in some particular way, then where do i start? to be honest i cant seem to make it work for me. the psychic said i was a great manifesto but that i needed to start manifesting things that i need in life, like a good job, a husband and decent friendships. really?? i said. i try.... but it doesn't work.

Enedina, You start first by helping yourself. We can not help others without first helping ourselves. You can't work on everything at once. What part of your life causes you the most distress? For example, for someone who has an addiction, they'd start there. Glad you are discovering more about yourself and your daughter and understanding there is nothing wrong with you... it's just challenging for you to exist in this society because of your unique energy. Good luck!

engellstein
25-10-2015, 05:04 AM
Manifesting is working with Law of Attraction, and you don't need psychic ability to do that. I really like the ton of Abraham Hicks videos on Youtube. They basically tell you how to control your emotions better, and emotions are a direct influencer of what manifests to us.