PDA

View Full Version : This might be of interest....

dreamer
24-08-2006, 08:04 PM
http://www.ajna.com/articles/the_observer_collapses_the_field_of_energy.php

kundalini
26-08-2006, 08:44 PM
This is another very interesting article that you have brought to people's attention dreamer. It seems to me that for some time now science and spirituality are being tied inextricably together at a miniscule level - at the level of atoms, quarks and protons etc.

There is a problem, I believe, that is baffling astonomers. They have discovered that space is not made of just space, but actually consists mainly ( I think they put the percentage at 90%+ ) of something termed 'dark matter'.

I have often wondered if this 'dark matter' has something to do with these deeper aspects of spirituality as the astronomers quite simply do not know what this dark matter consists of. It is very interesting. Kundalini.

dreamer
26-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Glad you likes it.

I went into a hall of mirrors today, it was a dark room with mirrors on four sides and a few lights dangling in the middle. The room was only 2x2 metres and yet looking into the mirrors you could see an infinite distance.

just a thought.

kundalini
26-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Glad you likes it.

I went into a hall of mirrors today, it was a dark room with mirrors on four sides and a few lights dangling in the middle. The room was only 2x2 metres and yet looking into the mirrors you could see an infinite distance.

just a thought.

Hmmm, in the smallest possible particle, there exists an entire universe...

dreamer
26-08-2006, 09:02 PM
What is energy anyway but a vibration of nothingness between two points (mirrors?)

kundalini
26-08-2006, 09:11 PM
What is energy anyway but a vibration of nothingness between two points (mirrors?)

Whoa, this could turn in a pivotal point of discussion, lol! IMO, energy cannot be a vibration of nothingness, for how can we define nothing? Energy must surely consist of something, therefore a definition could be a vibration of something between many points ( for how can we define a point and unless it is specified, it is many points! ).

Mirrors? That is possible but perhaps a better analogy would be opposites as for every 'yin' there must be 'yang'. However, this is assuming that there are two points for should a third was introduced, what would happen then?

Kundalini.

Enlightener
27-08-2006, 05:00 AM
Think about energy this way. There is no end and no beginning. It goes on forever. It also goes in two directions, it gets larger and it gets smaller. But there is no limit to how big it can be or how small. There is no final evolution or destination that you can reach.

Enlightener

BLAIR2BE
29-08-2006, 02:54 AM
Our Cells, Atoms, Etc. Create Vibrations (energy) All The Time With There Constant Motion. And It Is True That Energy Cannot Be Destroyed. Unless Contained By Some Mechanical Means, I Would Think Energy Goes In Any Direction.
It Seems That The "quest" For This Life May Be To "teach" Our Body And Mind To "tame" And Control Our Energy (for Me, Energy Is Also The Aura, The Soul) So We Can Become Spiritual, Awake, Enlightened, Thus Readying Our Soul For Ascension In The Next "life".
Energy Is A Broad Term, Mind You. all Things are Energy, If You Think About It (i Find Launguage To Be So Restrictive).
Now, Could Energy Not Be Obsorbed Or Even Bounced? Must Energy Be Between Two (or More) Points?
As For Dark Matter...is It Possible, At All, That Some Part Of Our Soul Is Matter? If So Could Dark Matter Be Some Kind Of "byproduct" Of One's Sould Moving Thru "continuous Life"?
(sorry, Not Very Articulate Today. If My Ideas Are Unclear, Ill Try To Clarify)

traveller
07-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Or some may see it this way . . .

We look at probability as the odds of something happening. Any good scientist will tell you there are few things which are absolutely certain, and fewer still which can be ruled out. Almost everything - both "real" things and "imaginary" things - has a probability which lies somewhere between zero (no chance at all) and one (absolute certainty).

But what if probability is something more than simply a mathematical construct? What if it is - in itself - the underlying basis for all things? After all, can anything exist unless preceded by the probability of its existence?

Imagine an infinite checkerboard. Now imagine that each square on the board represents a probability that some event will occur. Not the event itself - only the probability of the event.

Now imagine that these squares can somehow interact with one another, thus producing more and more probabilities.

Now imagine that a tiny group of these interrelated probabilities within that vast ocean of probability somehow gave rise to all that we know.

We all live between zero and one.

TzuJanLi
09-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Greetings..

There is The Trinity.. Consciousness, Energy, and Possibility.. Consciousness effects energy which manifests possibility into reality.. Matter is Energy vibrating at frequencies that manifest form, shape and mass.. Energy IS "Change", Consciousness vibrates ("Changes" or applies energy) the potential and collapses it into "reality".. vibration is motion, motion is "Change".. and, as we all know, "Change" is the only constant in the universe.. or, by deduction, "Energy" is the only Constant, because energy is Change.. Consciousness is "God", in its Wholeness AND in all its local manifestations (life)..

AARRRGGGHHH!! that made my brain itch!!

Be well...

dreamer
09-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Excellent analysis, I managed to pull the vortex down through the chakras last night and could feel my vibration, not very smoothe, more an aaargh than an om but instructive non the less, gotta rid the disease of the dis and enjoy the dream with ease.

nvlonline
10-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Energy can be nothing...

we are so much used to this world's dimension that we do not have the ability to comprehend "Nothingness"...

even Yin/Yang tell the same... if Something exists then Nothing also exits...coz there cannot be something without nothing...

now that we cannot see, comprehend, or understand Nothingness is completely our Paradigm problem...

it is just like not being able to see the Space-Time dimension even though we can understand them well individually....

kundalini
10-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Hi nvlonline, I just want to congratulate you on the writings of your blog. Very insightful and interesting. Thanks for including it in your signature. Kundalini.