PDA

View Full Version : God's sweet message to me

euphoria
10-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Well one day, I decided to write a letter to God. I never did this before, despite my growing attraction towards spirituality. I got the idea from the book, Eat Pray Love so I went ahead and wrote the letter. As I was writing it, the first album by John Mayer was playing in the background but I was not paying attention to the songs being played as I was writing. It was a very emotional experience for me. It was as if I was pouring my heart out on the piece of paper I was writing on. Towards the end of my writing, I had this sense to listen to the music and it was right at a part where John Mayer sings "Leave your light on, I'll never give up on you. Leave your light on for me too," from the song, Back To You. I immediately burst into tears because I KNEW that message came from God. Til this day, I think about those lyrics and tell God that I'll leave my light on.

Lovely
10-12-2010, 09:07 PM
That's so cool :O
Thanks for sharing it :D

Shabda
10-12-2010, 09:17 PM
it is good that you heard the voice of Spirit...it isnt that it speaks quietly, as much as it is that we turn the volume down on It and simply dont listen...

euphoria
10-12-2010, 09:33 PM
it is good that you heard the voice of Spirit...it isnt that it speaks quietly, as much as it is that we turn the volume down on It and simply dont listen...

First, thanks for reading, Lovely. And second, Shabda, that is a very true observation. Thanks for that piece of wisdom.

Saint Seraphim
10-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Thank you for sharing that beautiful experience euphoria. The Love of God is revealed to us every day. In that we are loved into existence each and every moment we have life. So, listen and have awareness in the moment to see and feel all of the ways God reveals it's Love for you in these peak experiential moments such as you had.
Much Love to You,
Saint Seraphim

euphoria
11-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Thank you for sharing that beautiful experience euphoria. The Love of God is revealed to us every day. In that we are loved into existence each and every moment we have life. So, listen and have awareness in the moment to see and feel all of the ways God reveals it's Love for you in these peak experiential moments such as you had.
Much Love to You,
Saint Seraphim

Thanks for that word of advice, Saint Seraphim.

eraser
12-12-2010, 03:35 AM
Your happiness is contagious. Which is always a good thing. Thanks. :)

euphoria
12-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Your happiness is contagious. Which is always a good thing. Thanks. :)

Oh that's so sweet. Thanks so much! :hug2: I'm in a hugging mood lately. lol