PDA

View Full Version : aliens in hinduism

Gracey
10-12-2010, 05:11 PM
so i hear that hinduism speaks about aliens a lot in the texts. i cant seem to find anything on this. any one here know?

Maetori
10-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Do they actually speak of aliens or is it interpreted that way by some?

I just read the apocalypse in the bible and also found you could interpret it like aliens lol...but that's probably just me...:p

I thought it was something in the Vedas about their transportation methods with flying (flaming?) wheels/discs or something?

Gracey
10-12-2010, 05:46 PM
yeah, i really have no idea, while searching i got side tracked with the swastika.

Zagacat
11-12-2010, 04:31 AM
I have been watching Ancient Aliens alot, lol. It is cool. I think that they talk about the maha bagavita (sp?) talking of vimanas (sp?) that could possibly be spaceships. I think that there are other texts as well. Very intriguing stuff. Good luck on your search.

Krishna-prem
11-12-2010, 06:23 AM
Namaste,

Within the Hindu view of the cosmos it's taken for granted that there are other worlds and beings in those other worlds. Even on our world there are beings that we don't usually see or interact with.

Now the question about aliens depends on how you are using the term. If you are using alien to simply mean some being foreign to this world then yes our texts are filled with stories of gods, goddesses, demons, and the like spending time on this planet. Sometimes gods and goddesses incarnate and other times they appear.

If you are referring to aliens as being something other than what I mentioned above like little grey guys and what not then no they are not within the scope of our texts. However that doesn't mean their existence would challenge our religion, they would simply fall under one of the classes of beings who do not have an origin on earth.

The vimana or sky chariot appears in various texts including the Mahabharata. We don't interpret this to be spaceship usually. It's a chariot of the gods.

Om Shanti!

Gracey
11-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Namaste,

Within the Hindu view of the cosmos it's taken for granted that there are other worlds and beings in those other worlds. Even on our world there are beings that we don't usually see or interact with.

Now the question about aliens depends on how you are using the term. If you are using alien to simply mean some being foreign to this world then yes our texts are filled with stories of gods, goddesses, demons, and the like spending time on this planet. Sometimes gods and goddesses incarnate and other times they appear.

If you are referring to aliens as being something other than what I mentioned above like little grey guys and what not then no they are not within the scope of our texts. However that doesn't mean their existence would challenge our religion, they would simply fall under one of the classes of beings who do not have an origin on earth.

The vimana or sky chariot appears in various texts including the Mahabharata. We don't interpret this to be spaceship usually. It's a chariot of the gods.

Om Shanti!

hi there,
no i dont mean little grey guys, actually people who look golden, but any ways, thanks for the inforamtion you gave me, it is a goo jump start for me.

om shanti, shanti, shanti.......i say that a lot.

if you could, can you poin tme towards where this is in the texts?

Krishna-prem
11-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Namaste,

I don't know a whole lot about the group to which you're referring so i can't say which category of beings they would fall into. If they're golden though you might want to check out the Buddhist text- Sukhavativyuha Sutra.

I can't point you to exactly where because our texts are incredibly long. The Mahabharat for example is like 7x the length of the Bible. Some directions to go in though are the Mahabharat, the Ramayana, and a good chunk of the Puranas.

Om Shanti :)

Gracey
11-12-2010, 04:11 PM
wow, lots of info out there, thankyou kindly for pointing me in the right direction. i am also studying the swastika in regards to this also. i am learning a lot.

Om Shanti.

Greenslade
14-12-2010, 08:13 AM
hi there,
no i dont mean little grey guys, actually people who look golden, but any ways, thanks for the inforamtion you gave me, it is a goo jump start for me.

om shanti, shanti, shanti.......i say that a lot.

if you could, can you poin tme towards where this is in the texts?

Try Shining Ones, Gracey. Same people :-)

Roselove
14-12-2010, 11:52 PM
i saw a special on a and e ancient aliens they discussed this.. might want to see when it airs again.. ancient texts i think the Ramaya was the book menitoned not sure.. I think the may have been older civilizations though like Atlantis not sure

7he4uthor
16-12-2010, 12:17 AM
hi there,
no i dont mean little grey guys, actually people who look golden

They could be the ones called the Pleiadians .
If you would like to be certain, you will need to provide more details.
-Features; Height, Weight, Build, Eyes, Resemblance to Eatrh Race,
-Craft; Saucer-Size-Color, V-Wing-Size-Color, Tetrahedron-Size-Color, Shpere-Size-Color, Other.
Indide of craft if accessed, Number; Group, Couple, Loner.
-Setting; Date, Time, Moon Phase, Location, conscious-state (trance/meditative/other) alone, witnesses.

Any other details you can give will help pinpoint who exactly you saw.

According to the Rig-Veda, an ancient king of India named Salva, acquired a flying machine from Maya Danava, who lived in Taltala, another planetary system. This and many other parts of the Sanskrit texts indicate that extraterrestrial life was a common knowledge at that time.
R
As they are today.

Almost all religions I have studied mention *sky-gods*.
As you investigate you will find references to secret projects on earth by several governments building space craft to prepare for a cataclysm in 2012, those who inhabit the craft using the guise of being extraterrestrial to set the stage to be worshipped as Gods afterwards. Groom Lake, Cheyanne Mountain, German, Russian locations. So there are other explainations besides the ET theory. Tesla (according to some reports invented a saucer 100 years ago, its not new technology.
The Tesla Antigravity Coil is well documemted, but remained classified for over 60 years. Some theorize that the scriptures in these relgions are actually written by ancient secret societies with access to the technology in an attempt to conceal their identity and agenda, to dominate the globe. Just so you know, the more you study the more ideas examined.

On another note, Ive been told that some find the word alien offensive, as the word means someone who doesnt belong where they are at. The view being that anyone who masters space/time/energy/matter belongs wherever they feel like being.

Gracey
16-12-2010, 12:38 AM
the tesla antigravity coil, never heard of that....he use to live in the town i live in now, no one really talks about him much. anyways, thanks for that. i am gonna do some research.

7he4uthor
16-12-2010, 03:42 AM
There some evidence that Ancients used antigravity moving pyramid stones etc
The idea that Earthling space-travel is NEW is likely false. We need to examine the idea that Interchange between Earth and ETs (if it exists)
has been going on since forever, but kept secret.

All models must be thouroughly exhasted.

Tesla, was descibed as many levels above Einstein, who worked at the Swiss Patent Office where Tesla patented his research.
Einstein stands accused (by Tesla and others) of stealing his ideas.

Particle beam weapons.
Wireless electricity free to the whole globe.
Antigravity
Alternating Current
Radio (Marconi was revealed to have stolen this patent from Tesla)
Television
and so many classified military inventions some are said to remain secret to this day.

mahakali
16-12-2010, 03:52 AM
hey whats the link between the Mahabharata and ninharsag of the Sumatran mythology? i have not found a clear explanation on that.

Sira
27-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Is it you again, Stephen with V in the middle?