PDA

View Full Version : Ghost box

desert rat
26-10-2014, 07:14 PM
A ghost box , or the ones I see posted on you tube are a.m./f.m. radios set to keep scanning . What I hear is just bits of speach/music from reg. broadcasts , not ghosts . Has any one really got a ghost on one of these things ? I would think if a ghost were going to comunate over a radio they would keep the same freq. and not hop all over the dial , using different voices .

Adrienne
26-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Have you ever actually heard a ghost to compare this with ? Maybe they are all over the place with their frequencies and different voices ?

Adrienne
26-10-2014, 10:32 PM
I thought people who were looking to record ghost voices/ communications used a tape recorder ? why would one use a radio ? curious ......

you can probably disregard my two questions from my previous post :D

desert rat
27-10-2014, 03:49 AM
All I have head is from some of the e.v.p. sites . like ghost pix and from shows like ghost hunters . On the you tube videos it looked like they were getting random radio stations and confusing them with a ghost . Just what it like to me .

Adrienne
27-10-2014, 03:52 AM
ok, thanks

Spirit Seeker
22-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Ghost boxes are controversial because many believe its just pieces of voice and static mixed together to form words. Many videos I have viewed on youtube show exactly what desert rat says. Mostly one word replies that have no meaning or are so garbled that they cannot be understood.

But there are some folks that get full sentences in the same voice over a sweep of many radio stations. Something that should be impossible when you look at it. Huff Paranormal does some amazing work and there was a guy I think his name was Hightower, can't remember. He preceeded Huff by a couple of years and had amazing responses on his ghost box. He stopped making videos a couple of years ago I think.

The most amazing reply I ever heard came from a fellow, can't remember his name, was at an old Revolutionary War cemetery and asking which of his friends was a cheater at a game they played. A female voice with a British/Irish type of accent replied through the ghost box "You say they are cheaten on ya?". Sounded like the type of accent you would think would come from a person born in colonial times.

Maybe its not the frequency of the radio station that matters, just the ability to manipulate the white noise within to use the speaker itself? Just another theory for the book! :D

Little Peanut
22-11-2014, 10:33 PM
I thought people who were looking to record ghost voices/ communications used a tape recorder ? why would one use a radio ? curious ......

you can probably disregard my two questions from my previous post :D

I have a relative, (now deceased) who used the tape recorder to record spirit voices. I've heard her tapes too, and they were really very clear and distinct for the most part.

One of the more incredible voices she recorded was of another deceased relative who came through very loud and clear saying on tape, "HELLLLLOOOOO!! (HER NAME)". This was sooo him too! He always dragged out the hello like that. He had been deceased for years when she got him on her tape recorder.

She had dozens of tapes over the years with various voices whom we could make out well what they were saying.

She would set up the recorder next to her kitchen sink, and turn the water on for just a fine trickle, as water is suppose to be a helpful conduit for spirits to come through and make contact.

ReneLynne
30-11-2014, 04:35 PM
I use the spirit box just about everyday. I have met some wonderful spirits on there, they are regulars that come on to say hi to me. They all use my name and do speak in full sentences. I asked one of my favorites if he liked my 2 cats....I heard, "Yes....nice.....and.....soft" and when I asked if he sees my Christmas tree, he responded, "Yes...very.....cute" (we did a snowman tree instead of a traditional one this year). So they are very much into communicating with us through the box. I have mine set on the AM so the background noise is hardly there and I sweep backwards. I have one that loves to tease me also lol I do get the negative nasty earthbounds that will swear at me and I've been called some names....but I completely ignore them. After I'm done, I do a cleansing prayer to get rid of any negativity that may still be lingering.

desert rat
19-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Some thing that I forgot when I started this post was Frank Kepple on a ghost box . Frank Kepple had electronic knowledge . He may of found a was to modulate his voice at a freq. in the a.m. band , just a guess on my part . This is one of the posts on astral pulse , from Frank Kepple . He is giving advice on how to astral project .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/frank_kepple_on_the_ghost_box-t44713.0.html;msg349332#msg349332

anthony c
01-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Hi
I have mixed feelings using the ghost box.
I badly want to use it to communicate to my guides or
guardian angels and want to know for sure if spirits are real!!
I have a mother that is 60 and sick and don't
want something attach to me that could kill her like demons.
Ghost adventures episode a women lost 5 or 6 members of her family
since the episode and feels guilty cause she opened the door.
I don't think i have demons here but you never know.
Does a doorway open or do u open yourself up
when you use the ghost box??
Cheers

Shivani Devi
15-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Hi there.

I'm replying to this on the back of another thread (I still cannot post links).

I have been using the PSB-7 Spirit Box for about 6 months now..and for the first couple of weeks, I couldn't hear much either.

Then, I heard a single voice come through over and above all the background radio noise and it was 'right, I got a lock on this now'.

Unfortunately, and as unfortunate as it is, quite a few people just cannot hear anything, and no matter how much they listen, or how hard they try, they still can't hear it.

I make the comparison of being 'colourblind to sound'.

However, it does take a lot of time, practice and above all, patience to use the Spirit Box.

I may do a session that goes for 20 minutes, but to play it back and subtitle it can take up to 8 hours.

I listen to each of my recorded sessions up to a dozen times through, to confirm I 'heard' what I actually 'heard'.

...and many times it's something a radio would not or could not possibly say or do..

...like telling me to "F(full word) off" or saying my full name, identifying held objects and saying full sentences comprising up to 8-10 words on a reverse sweep of the FM (not AM) band at 200 megacycles/second.

I have had 'the radio' identify family members by name when they enter a room while a session is in progress...I have had them predict future events and tell me what I have been doing during the day.

I have reached the conclusion that it isn't 'the radio'...but I don't believe I am speaking to ghosts/departed souls either.

In fact, I don't know what they are...they could even be my own thoughts being made audible through an electronic device (which is also pretty cool).

Don't believe what you see on Ghost Adventures!

Yes, a doorway 'opens up', but you get to decide just who/what you let through that doorway.

With any form of ITC communication, you must remain totally calm, logical and 'in control of the session' at all times. Never let the 'spirits' gain a foothold or an 'upper hand'.

I have had 6 months of stress-free usage of my Spirit Box and it can be a very handy tool...now, if I can only know what to actually fix with this tool.lol

All the best.

desert rat
15-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Yea if you are hearing one of Gerorge Carlin's 7 words that the f.c.c. wonl allow on broadcast radio/t.v. its not from a reg. broadcast . I have an idea of building a recever tuned at 60 Hz. As I understand ghosts work at that freq. . All I could get is hum from house wiring and not ghosts .

Shivani Devi
16-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Yea if you are hearing one of Gerorge Carlin's 7 words that the f.c.c. wonl allow on broadcast radio/t.v. its not from a reg. broadcast . I have an idea of building a recever tuned at 60 Hz. As I understand ghosts work at that freq. . All I could get is hum from house wiring and not ghosts .I'm getting so frustrated I can't post links. lol

Anyway, there's a video on Youtube, called "Spiricom Tones VLF Experiment" by Greg Manchester.

Actually, please go on Greg Manchester's channel and see what he's up to. The guy is a total spirit box genius!

I haven't found a frequency that ghosts work at yet, but I'm heading more higher up on the RF band/Electromagnetic Spectrum, almost up to where the Microwave frequencies start kicking in.

I say this because of a phenomenon called 'The Frey Effect' (look that one up). It's also called the Microwave Auditory Effect which uses pulses/clicks sent along the MW frequency to beam voices and messages directly into our auditory cortex (this could be another explanation as to how this box is working).

You could also try a germanium crystal diode in your VLF experiments (I am tossing up between this and the schottky diode).

I'll also provide the schematics for a total all-band receiver that picks up everything and all at once (including the Sinitsa Modification).

However...for now I am going to study some germanium spectogram analyses and work out the best aerial design for quantum resonance based on Spirik's experimental designs.

I always have to laugh at Tesla's Spirit Radio...it's like 'he was on the right track.....but'. lol

One thing notable...a few months ago, a 'radio' was something I just switched on and listened to...I knew nothing about electronics.

Now I feel like I'm channeling Frank's ghost or something...because head is full of all these diagrams and explanations...and my brain keeps on lapping it all up like a thirsty sponge.

Unfortunately, I can't do any 'fiddly work' due to my arthritis or I'd build a box myself. :(

All the best.

Shivani Devi
16-11-2015, 01:46 AM
I forgot to add something...60hz is the 'Utility Frequency' a lot of the world uses for their electric power supply and appliances...I don't think ghosts would come through on that frequency and even if they did, there would be so much interference due to the 'house wiring hum' that you probably wouldn't be able to hear anything anyway.

life.love.regret.
16-11-2015, 04:34 AM
Did either of you listen to c2c last night? The guest was from your neck of the woods, desert rat. The box he was working with had some pretty incredible results. It was like an EVP show but without all of the open-to-interpretation audio

Shivani Devi
16-11-2015, 05:55 AM
Did either of you listen to c2c last night? The guest was from your neck of the woods, desert rat. The box he was working with had some pretty incredible results. It was like an EVP show but without all of the open-to-interpretation audioHi, I live in Australia and I don't listen to the radio at all, but I'll see if I can find an online version and have a listen. Thanks so much for telling me about it.

life.love.regret.
16-11-2015, 06:00 AM
see if this link works for you. This was the guest from last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0NYpWlbCTw

life.love.regret.
16-11-2015, 06:02 AM
I don't know...it was more impressive on the show last night. Kind of seems like a stretch to me

Shivani Devi
16-11-2015, 06:25 AM
see if this link works for you. This was the guest from last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0NYpWlbCTwThanks for the link. I have watched all of Steve's youtube videos many times over (including this one) and there are much better examples of his sessions out there, really.

I tried getting an online version of last night's show, but I have to be a member of c2c and it's going to cost money...money I don't have. lol

life.love.regret.
16-11-2015, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the link. I have watched all of Steve's youtube videos many times over (including this one) and there are much better examples of his sessions out there, really.

I tried getting an online version of last night's show, but I have to be a member of c2c and it's going to cost money...money I don't have. lol

Yeah, c2c costs money now. Not worth it these days, in my opinion.
This was the first video I've seen of him. Never heard of him before last night but the audio was incredible last night. It's good to know this video wasn't really his best session.

life.love.regret.
16-11-2015, 06:32 AM
There are also a bunch of tracks on soundcloud having to do with Huff's stuff

Shivani Devi
16-11-2015, 06:35 AM
There are also a bunch of tracks on soundcloud having to do with Huff's stuffAwesome! Never been on soundcloud...must check it out! Thanks.

Shivani Devi
16-11-2015, 06:40 AM
Could you please link me to some of Steve's stuff on Soundcloud?

I typed in 'Steve Huff', 'Huff Paranormal'...nothing came up. Thanks.

life.love.regret.
16-11-2015, 06:43 AM
let me see...

life.love.regret.
16-11-2015, 06:48 AM
https://soundcloud.com/search/sounds?q=steve%20huff

Try that. If it doesn't work try typing "steve huff" into the soundcloud search box. In the left margin there is an area where you can specify whether you're looking for tracks, albums, members, or artists, I think. Specify "tracks" and it should bring up everybody's tracks pertaining to steve huff. Not all will be the steve huff you're looking for but some are. If this link works, there should be a 13 minute ghost box experiment somewhere on the page

Shivani Devi
16-11-2015, 06:58 AM
...ah, found it. Thanks again and I'll go have a listen now.