PDA

View Full Version : Totally posted in the wrong thread

Xenophilia
22-10-2014, 02:18 AM
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this nor where to ask advice about it. The fact is, this isn't my body. The girl who it belonged to died shortly before birth. Her brother had been playing with a ouija board with a neighbor during this whole thing and called me forth through it. I remember his silly words, but mostly remember his intent and worry about his mother and baby sister. I don't know why I was drawn in by a teenage boy, but I was. I got into this plane within milliseconds of the girl passing, and for some reason I took over the body. For nearly 23 years I have been here, and learning of that this past summer has left me with a lot of issues as to what to do. My mate loves me, not the body I am in, and has no issues with me staying here. I love her too, and I don't want to leave until this body's cycle is complete. We're both resigned to the fact that both of us will return to spirit after this life, and we want to spent it together, knowing that we can't again. I'm honestly not sure what to do or think, but I still feel guilt over the fact that I am not this girl, and that she never got a chance to live.

desert rat
22-10-2014, 02:46 PM
I dont understand why you feel any kind of guilt . The other person left and you took over . The other person may of not been ready to live a life as a human , again just a guess . They may of chose another body later , or they may still be preparing for a new life .

primrose
22-10-2014, 09:44 PM
I agree with desert rat, don't obsess over it, read up on Soul Exchanges to get some understanding of it.

desert rat
23-10-2014, 01:18 AM
You might want to watch this you tube video on walk ins .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZKGuL5Yig

wstein
23-10-2014, 05:35 AM
I dont understand why you feel any kind of guilt . The other person left and you took over . The other person may of not been ready to live a life as a human , again just a guess . They may of chose another body later , or they may still be preparing for a new life . Pretty much what I wrote in the other thread in the wrong place.