PDA

View Full Version : Offer - Free Energy Healings

trixiewilbury
22-10-2014, 01:09 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm offering free long distance energy healings to anyone who is interested. The energy I am channeling is really building up these days - I've been Reiki attuned but there is also another type of Divine energy along with it that is somewhat different and seems to give it an extra push. All of the healing I do is done with respect and on an individual basis. I will channel energy to you, clearing chakras and doing an all over karmic purge and blessing, and whatever I feel Spirit guides me to do. I started my journey with this in the summer of 2012 so I am relatively new to it, but I've received lots of training and experienced so much in that short amount of time. I know it works and I can feel it working through you. It's remarkable to me and I am happy to be a conduit and to help people. So far, there have been wonderful results from the people I've sent energy to. I'll set up a time with you when you can relax and be in a receptive state and channel for about 20-40 minutes, depending on how I'm guided. The energy will continue to flow through you after and continue to work where ever it's needed. Respond here or PM me, or both. Best....Trixie:smile:

LunaAngel
22-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Hi I could do with some if your still offering the reiki thanks

trixiewilbury
22-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Hi I could do with some if your still offering the reiki thanks

Message sent, thanks!

wanchain
22-10-2014, 11:04 PM
I know it works and I can feel it working through you.

Hi Trixie,

It's cool that you are offering distant healing here! I should have done that too, but I never thought of it. ^_^

I am just curious about you saying that you could feel the energy flowing into the receiver's body. Can you describe what kind of feelings you get? If you can do that, I am wondering if you can try to feel how my body is working.

Thanks.

W.

trixiewilbury
22-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Hi Trixie,

It's cool that you are offering distant healing here! I should have done that too, but I never thought of it. ^_^

I am just curious about you saying that you could feel the energy flowing into the receiver's body. Can you describe what kind of feelings you get? If you can do that, I am wondering if you can try to feel how my body is working.

Thanks.

W.

I feel the energy coming in through my crown, flowing through my hands and into the person. I can pick up on strong emotions sometimes and I can feel each chakra and its functioning through my hands, or get a sense of it. Every session is a little different, just like every body is different. Personally, for me to feel how your body is working, I would have to set up a session and "tune in" to your energy. I'm not to the point yet where I can just "read" your energy right now at the computer, but I know there are people who can. I'd be glad to schedule a session with you if you like! :smile:

wanchain
23-10-2014, 12:41 AM
I feel the energy coming in through my crown, flowing through my hands and into the person. I can pick up on strong emotions sometimes and I can feel each chakra and its functioning through my hands, or get a sense of it. Every session is a little different, just like every body is different. Personally, for me to feel how your body is working, I would have to set up a session and "tune in" to your energy. I'm not to the point yet where I can just "read" your energy right now at the computer, but I know there are people who can. I'd be glad to schedule a session with you if you like! :smile:

You sound amazing! I think I know what you mean, when you say you can sense the flow of energy in the recipient's body.

Yes, I am interested in a session with you. I am interested in getting an opinion on what my energy and chakras are like. ^_^ Do you want a time in the evenings or during the day? I am generally flexible with the time.

W.

JenGy
23-10-2014, 01:56 AM
Hi! I would also be interested in the healing

trixiewilbury
23-10-2014, 01:56 AM
You sound amazing! I think I know what you mean, when you say you can sense the flow of energy in the recipient's body.

Yes, I am interested in a session with you. I am interested in getting an opinion on what my energy and chakras are like. ^_^ Do you want a time in the evenings or during the day? I am generally flexible with the time.

W.

I'll send you a PM and we can set something up. :)

trixiewilbury
23-10-2014, 02:24 AM
Hi! I would also be interested in the healing

Will PM you also. :smile:

FruitLoop
23-10-2014, 05:18 PM
I am interested if you aren't swamped with requests :smile:

madcat
23-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Hello! Ive been having some tough emotional times and i think your healings would help me a great deal, i hope you are still doing this and can find time for me :)
Love and blessings

trixiewilbury
24-10-2014, 01:02 AM
I am interested if you aren't swamped with requests :smile:

Sure, I'll PM you. :smile:

trixiewilbury
24-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Hello! Ive been having some tough emotional times and i think your healings would help me a great deal, i hope you are still doing this and can find time for me :)
Love and blessings

Sure, I will send a PM. :hug3:

LunaAngel
24-10-2014, 11:44 AM
What an amazing experience thanks you so much trixiewillbury I hev emailed you with full feedback on the reading

Hi Everyone,

I'm offering free long distance energy healings to anyone who is interested. The energy I am channeling is really building up these days - I've been Reiki attuned but there is also another type of Divine energy along with it that is somewhat different and seems to give it an extra push. All of the healing I do is done with respect and on an individual basis. I will channel energy to you, clearing chakras and doing an all over karmic purge and blessing, and whatever I feel Spirit guides me to do. I started my journey with this in the summer of 2012 so I am relatively new to it, but I've received lots of training and experienced so much in that short amount of time. I know it works and I can feel it working through you. It's remarkable to me and I am happy to be a conduit and to help people. So far, there have been wonderful results from the people I've sent energy to. I'll set up a time with you when you can relax and be in a receptive state and channel for about 20-40 minutes, depending on how I'm guided. The energy will continue to flow through you after and continue to work where ever it's needed. Respond here or PM me, or both. Best....Trixie:smile:

trixiewilbury
25-10-2014, 04:33 AM
What an amazing experience thanks you so much trixiewillbury I hev emailed you with full feedback on the reading

Thanks again, it was a pleasure!

FruitLoop
27-10-2014, 06:55 PM
A fantastic energy healing session and great feedback too. Thank you very much!!

trixiewilbury
28-10-2014, 02:43 AM
A fantastic energy healing session and great feedback too. Thank you very much!!

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure.

Shinsoo
02-11-2014, 02:14 PM
I would love one, just to see how it feels, if you are not too busy. :)

Berry
03-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Amazing session with a surprise. Thank you very much!

pathtosirius
04-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Hi trixie,

I would like to have a healing session with you, if you are still offering this? :smile:

trixiewilbury
04-11-2014, 02:43 AM
I would love one, just to see how it feels, if you are not too busy. :)

Hi, I will send you a PM so we can set up a time. :smile:

trixiewilbury
04-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Amazing session with a surprise. Thank you very much!

You're very welcome, great session!

trixiewilbury
04-11-2014, 02:47 AM
Hi trixie,

I would like to have a healing session with you, if you are still offering this? :smile:

Hello, I just sent you a PM to set up a time. :smile:

pathtosirius
05-11-2014, 03:46 AM
Thank you for the session again, it was very insightful :smile: !

trixiewilbury
05-11-2014, 04:42 AM
Thank you for the session again, it was very insightful :smile: !

You're so welcome, I am glad to was helpful! :hug3:

Shinsoo
06-11-2014, 04:41 AM
Thank you again for the healing. It felt so nice...I was so happy to feel my body respond to Reiki because it's usually so unreceptive to subtle energies.

:hug3:

Theophila
06-11-2014, 04:22 PM
:redface: if your still offering, I'd please like a healing...

trixiewilbury
06-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Thank you again for the healing. It felt so nice...I was so happy to feel my body respond to Reiki because it's usually so unreceptive to subtle energies.

:hug3:

I'm so glad it went well for you...thank you for the feedback! :smile:

trixiewilbury
06-11-2014, 06:31 PM
:redface: if your still offering, I'd please like a healing...

Sure, I will send a PM to set up a time more easily.

Gracey
08-11-2014, 02:48 AM
If you are willing, your assistance would be appreciated.

trixiewilbury
08-11-2014, 03:36 AM
If you are willing, your assistance would be appreciated.

Sure! I just sent you a PM. :)