PDA

View Full Version : Kyron Question

LightFilledHeart
09-12-2010, 04:00 PM
A friend has recommended a Kyron book called The Journey Home. She says when she read it she felt understood for the first time in her life! I'm not a Kyron fan or familiar with his work. Has anyone here read this particular book? If so, please share your impressions. Thanks!

John32241
09-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Yes I have read that book and liked it a lot. The central Kryon theme is the same as all our historic masters. That we are Godly creatures living a human life.

John

LightFilledHeart
09-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Yes I have read that book and liked it a lot. The central Kryon theme is the same as all our historic masters. That we are Godly creatures living a human life.

John

Thanks John! The theme you reference is one I respond to as high truth. Even if this book is yet another variation on that theme, the fact that it has come to my attention at this time indicates there may be a personal message in it for me.

Spiritlite
09-12-2010, 09:33 PM
I've read all of Kryon's books and I loved them. You can go to their website and read channelings from there too to see if they resonate with you. If I were you I'd buy the very first channeled book they released a while back that way you can get the basics of what Kryon is about.
Spiritlite.

LightFilledHeart
09-12-2010, 11:31 PM
'I\'ve read all of Kryon\'s books and I loved them. You can go to their website and read channelings from there too to see if they resonate with you. If I were you I\'d buy the very first channeled book they released a while back that way you can get the basics of what Kryon is about.\r\nSpiritlite.Thanks for the tip, spiritlite :smile: I'm going to start with The Journey Home, because that is the one that is calling me. If I like it, I may go back and read others. I may not be familiar with this particular channel, but I've read similar messages over the years, so I'm not "new" to the experience :wink: By the way, do you happen to know if the person channeling this information is still living? Just curious! Thanks :smile: '

John32241
11-12-2010, 09:25 AM
The person is Lee Carroll. There are new audio and printable messages just about every month at this link.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25.html

The audio messages are at the "Check It Out" link.

I like the idea that you want to focus on "the one that is calling" you.

Best Wishes!!
John

Favourite Son
11-12-2010, 09:37 AM
May I ask you John, what is Kryon??
I don't know a lot about it, but I was told it was a group of energies(or something of the sorts)??
It is not "God"-or is it?
But it is supposedly a spirit of much greater magnitude than all others?
It chooses to "channell" certain messages to a chosen few who then charge large amounts of money to pass on the info?- although they do provide their sessions free of charge on their website, so that is not completely accurate, but would be deemed as a preview by most.
I don't mean to sound like I am attacking the concept, I would just like to know more.

LightFilledHeart
11-12-2010, 03:47 PM
The person is Lee Carroll. There are new audio and printable messages just about every month at this link.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kryon.com%2Fk_25.h tml)

The audio messages are at the "Check It Out" link.

I like the idea that you want to focus on "the one that is calling" you.

Best Wishes!!
John

Thanks John! :hug3: I have ordered a copy of the book at Barnes N Nobles.

John32241
11-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Hi,

I will do my best to answer your questions.

May I ask you John, what is Kryon??
I don't know a lot about it, but I was told it was a group of energies(or something of the sorts)??

Kryon identifies him/her self as the magnetic master which is described as a feminine collective group.

It is not "God"-or is it?

If you can identify God as a collective energy that includes your unique soul essence, then the answer is Yes.

But it is supposedly a spirit of much greater magnitude than all others?

No Kryon sees itself very much like you and I at our soul level or energetic essence.

It chooses to "channell" certain messages to a chosen few who then charge large amounts of money to pass on the info?- although they do provide their sessions free of charge on their website, so that is not completely accurate, but would be deemed as a preview by most.

The person Lee Carroll provides everything he can for free. The books for sale cover the cost for publication. You can purchase other products or download them at no charge and make your own CD. Those who sponsor events that require renting space and services do charge a fee for attending a session. I am not aware of the monetary practices of all those who channel Kryon. I only know how Lee does things.

I don't mean to sound like I am attacking the concept, I would just like to know more.

In my view, the only way to understand some things is to experience them. I hope these answers are helpful.

John

LightFilledHeart
11-12-2010, 06:43 PM
I have been listening to the channelings of Kryon on the website link John provided and I find them to be enlightening, clear, at times humorous, profound and strangely familiar. I say familiar because nothing he brings forth is new information to me. I do know these things, as do we all, for our spirits are eternal and ancient, and at our core and center we are individual aspects of the one vast and eternal being, linked like drops of water in the sea. In more direct terms, I am newly introduced to Kryon, but not to the awarenesses he speaks. Those things are known to us all, and when we resonate with what we're hearing when another speaks it, we are merely remembering something we have always known and may have forgotten consciously. I can also say that whoever or whatever Kryon is, I like it. The energy is good, and so far I resonate with what it's bringing forth. It feels true and it feels good :smile:

Spiritlite
11-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Yes the man who is channeling Kryon is still alive.
Spiritlite.
It is a good spirit I believe very warming and loving.

LightFilledHeart
12-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Yes the man who is channeling Kryon is still alive.
Spiritlite.
It is a good spirit I believe very warming and loving.

Thank you spiritlite! Another member directed me to a website where the channeling by Lee Carroll can be listened to free of charge, and I have been selectively listening to this or that one as they call to me. I am finding what you say to be true... a warm and loving entity :smile:

Spiritlite
12-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Yes Light Filled when I found out about Kryon i was so excited, I'm so glad you're loving it :)
Spiritlite.

SusieTunisie
31-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Yes, me too Spiritlite! I couldn't quite get rid of all my belongings before moving abroad, as was one of the lessons in "The Journey Home" though! The Universe has given me plenty of time waiting for my "stuff" to be released by Customs to realise that actually I could have done without a great deal of it! I absolutely adore Book VII ("Letters From Home") and have been re-reading it.

LightFilledHeart, have you read all the book by now, and have you been inspired to read more...? (Admittedly, most of it is available FOC on the Kryon website, but I do love books...!)

Spiritlite
02-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Woot for Kryon
Spiritlite

Henri77
06-09-2012, 05:07 AM
Kryon identifies him/her self as the magnetic master which is described as a feminine collective group.

The "feminine"part is news to me and kinda interesting.

What do you make of this ? I knew he represented a collective.

I've been feeling the divine principle more as a feminine aspect this last decade for some reason.

Guess the feminine divine aspect is what's most needed at this time anyway......and this seems pretty evident what earth needs from us as well. Our love.

John32241
06-09-2012, 05:41 AM
The "feminine"part is news to me and kinda interesting.

What do you make of this ? I knew he represented a collective.

I've been feeling the divine principle more as a feminine aspect this last decade for some reason.

Guess the feminine divine aspect is what's most needed at this time anyway......and this seems pretty evident what earth needs from us as well. Our love.

Collective may not have been the exact word that Kryon used in describing its feminine energy. The impression that I had was more like feminine in the creative sense.

I listen to all the audio messages and read the translated versions but I do not have a photographic memory.

John

barrynu
07-09-2012, 11:17 AM
I just want to say i recently discovered Kryon and im so happy i did.Everything Kryon says is beautiful and correct about who and what we are.There is so much Energy in the Channellings.The Channellings leave me in a state of bliss every night and i know im getting so much more information/Energy at the subconscious level.:smile:

Henri77
07-09-2012, 07:38 PM
These are new links to the movie (Tuning in, about 6 trance channelers, that feature Kryon-Jan.... just rewatched it, and it's the best thing of it's kind I've seen, very inspiring-interesting,

full movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHW5aTTOX1w

AND a radio sequel-followup with same readers discussing 2012-evolution (100 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c30GC...feature=relmfu

barrynu
12-09-2012, 03:21 PM
These are new links to the movie (Tuning in, about 6 trance channelers, that feature Kryon-Jan.... just rewatched it, and it's the best thing of it's kind I've seen, very inspiring-interesting,

full movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHW5aTTOX1w

AND a radio sequel-followup with same readers discussing 2012-evolution (100 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c30GC...feature=relmfu

I watched the movie last night,Very good and better still i had some very vivid dreams last night about the Channellers,so im sure i gots lot of info and Energy:smile: havent listened to the radio sequel yet, but i will

Henri77
20-09-2012, 12:36 AM
I watched the movie last night,Very good and better still i had some very vivid dreams last night about the Channellers,so im sure i gots lot of info and Energy:smile: havent listened to the radio sequel yet, but i will

That must have been cool...... no one's ever mentioned such a dream.
I specially enjoy-respect Kryon, and Bashar has youtube videos on a huge variety of topics.
The only 2 channels I've researched to any degree, or sought out their perspectives.

Specially on topics their detached perspective would benefit.

crop circles
ET contacts
historical perspectives on humankind & earth (ET roles in earth history)
Indigo-Crystal children
Dolphins-Whales as earth based ET intelligences
Role-history of pyramids worldwide

(things many psychics don't address)

a very interesting database-archive of popular topics Kryon has discussed as Q&A during presentations

http://kryon.com/inspiritmag/archives/Q-A%20archives/archiveindex.html

Bashar is far more intellect oriented, yet quite funny- precise,
though occasionally his explanations are densely "logical" & elusive to grasp easily
http://bashar.org/

barrynu
20-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Henri77,We have similar interests.I started my interest in channellings with Bashar.Very interesting,educational and a great sense of humour:smile: .He answers all questions so perfectly and explains EVERYTHING.I did the "sacred circuts"15 minute exercise for a month and it really did open me up to more Energy and information.I have watched all of his videos and when i had no more to watch from him i discovered Kryon.
There is a huge amount of Kryon material so iv lots to keep me educated and entertained.
Another channel i listen to is Marina michaels "thelighthouseonline.com"...She has information too about crop circles,pyramids and Atlantis and she also channels Jesus who is very interesting and my view of Jesus has really changed from the common "crucifixion vision" of him to a very loving and intelligent human who had/has a huge amount of Energy.

I feel Energy from Kryon and Jesus but none from Bashar.I dont know why that is(yet)

The radio interview link doesnt work

Nameless
20-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Here's another entity for you Barrynu (nice to "see" you around again)...Have you seen Abraham yet? There are literally hours to watch on you tube and they have their own website (Abraham Hicks dot com).

Last weekend we watched Esther channel Abraham on live stream - it was a 4 hour channeling session and it is incredible to "be" in the same space when that happens...just another one to add to your growing list...

I have tried watching Bashar and Kryon, and I don't think I am in their vibrational zone yet, or maybe I just don't have enough time (that's probably more like it).

Sungirl
20-09-2012, 12:58 PM
I just wanted to thank Lightfilledheart for posting this... I am currently on a learning curve and opening to new ideas coming in to help me progress... I spotted this thread so I went and listened to the first primer.

I have known about Kryon for years but not being a big reader I was put off by the books, I am also quite skeptical of most channels as a lot of them seem to peddle fear wrapped up in promises of positive stuff... the whole "we're running out of time" thing is a big turn off for me..

.... listening to this I don't get the same negative feelings. The voice sounds so loving and when he says I am not alone, ever, I believe him and feel comforted. Wonderful.

Also, thank you Spirit for guiding me to this thread at a time when I would be able to listen while I work.

Awesome!!!

barrynu
20-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Here's another entity for you Barrynu (nice to "see" you around again)...Have you seen Abraham yet? There are literally hours to watch on you tube and they have their own website (Abraham Hicks dot com).

Last weekend we watched Esther channel Abraham on live stream - it was a 4 hour channeling session and it is incredible to "be" in the same space when that happens...just another one to add to your growing list...

I have tried watching Bashar and Kryon, and I don't think I am in their vibrational zone yet, or maybe I just don't have enough time (that's probably more like it).

Hi Nameless.
I will definetly check out Abraham,but like you i just dont have enough time in the day to do everything i want.Im in the spiritual Energy 24/7 now and after listening to channellings i find myself wide awake and buzzing with Energy at 3 am........with Kryon,Metraton,Jesus,Bashar,Abraham and probably many more to discover i may not get through them all in this lifetime lol,but there will be plenty more lifetimes to continue and when i come back next time i wont be starting all over again because im gonna remember everything from an early age next time round:smile:

Nameless
20-09-2012, 11:25 PM
You're very welcome and I know the feeling about the Energy buzz at 3 am...It's almost like caffeine. I have to cut myself by 6:00pm or I can't sleep at night. I wonder if it works the same way with this? Is there a "safe" cut off point for the sleep deprived? Who said we needed sleep anyways?

Light.

Henri77
21-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Not many threads discus channels so I welcome this discussion.

Channeled information I take in rather small doses... as I prefer SF human insight, to compare notes with.....those who can reply back.
But some topics, humans are uninformed on, and channels have a broader view of time, dimensions.

(I've only discovered most these folks in the last year)

Have heard some of Lyssa Royal's tapes, previously , as she is a proponent of positive ET contact work, and her books, tapes focus on this. She's been channeling varied ET's 25 yrs ...( quite positive focus)
and probably talks more on such things than anyone. Including making telepathic contact.

Everyone seems to enjoys Kryons compassionate messages-delivery. Enough has already been said about him.

Bashar IS highly intellectual and yes, to me is also a challenge to relate to..energetically-emotionally
but has shed light on many topics I find of interest...like crop circles, Atlantis, ET agenda's, and how the mind works.

Marina Michaels, to be candid doesn't convince me that she is channeling the Christ soul. I just don't feel it. personally. I've met the Christ energy and am not sold on her version. The first time I heard her, I had my doubts it was authentic, and truly the Christ....
Information is one thing and any spirit can access that.
Not to diss her, I'm simply not sold from my very brief exposure.

Abraham.... is a great salesperson-orator but somehow is too polished in delivery.... and seems primarily a motivational speaker like Tony Robbins than an enlightened soul group, from my varied youtube exposures. A great entertainer for sure.

However I'd probably find her-his or Bashar's seminar-workshops worth experiencing to better understand what they can teach me.
I've never met-experienced any of channels in person, and would love to see them live someday.

BodhiChan
21-09-2012, 05:45 AM
Hi,

I will do my best to answer your questions.

If you can identify God as a collective energy that includes your unique soul essence, then the answer is Yes.

No Kryon sees itself very much like you and I at our soul level or energetic essence.

The person Lee Carroll provides everything he can for free. The books for sale cover the cost for publication. You can purchase other products or download them at no charge and make your own CD. Those who sponsor events that require renting space and services do charge a fee for attending a session. I am not aware of the monetary practices of all those who channel Kryon. I only know how Lee does things.

In my view, the only way to understand some things is to experience them. I hope these answers are helpful.

John

Hi John,

What I bolded makes sense per my studies. The Divine Feminine (the Holy Spirit) is the keeper of the Akashic Record which resides within the Quantum aspects of our DNA. (Which I learned by reading one of Kryon's books, "The Twelve Layers of DNA"...thank you very much!) Anyway...

Learning and embracing this key to our Divinity...that our Divine Nature is a UNION...or more accurately a Communion of BOTH God's Divine Androgyny (which doesn't accurately describe the metaphysics of it...best I can do for now...) is what will enable humanity to finally fulfill God's Divine Will of Co-creating Heaven on Earth....as Jesus (and the other Ascended Masters) have taught us.

Namaste,

Bodhi

barrynu
21-09-2012, 09:27 AM
You're very welcome and I know the feeling about the Energy buzz at 3 am...It's almost like caffeine. I have to cut myself by 6:00pm or I can't sleep at night. I wonder if it works the same way with this? Is there a "safe" cut off point for the sleep deprived? Who said we needed sleep anyways?

Light.

Even if i dont get the sleep i want,i always feel fine the next day.I think we have programmed ourselves to think we need a certain amount of undisturbed sleep.Im gonna change my routine a bit and see what happens because its a waste of important time lying in bed for 2/3 hours waiting to fall asleep.
More new Energy this weekend:smile: ,Im spending the weekend with a powerfull Buddhist monk who channels Energy and also an Ancestor liberation ceremony to clear family Karma....i know its gonna be an important weekend for me..

barrynu
21-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Not many threads discus channels so I welcome this discussion.

Channeled information I take in rather small doses... as I prefer SF human insight, to compare notes with.....those who can reply back.
But some topics, humans are uninformed on, and channels have a broader view of time, dimensions.

(I've only discovered most these folks in the last year)

Have heard some of Lyssa Royal's tapes, previously , as she is a proponent of positive ET contact work, and her books, tapes focus on this. She's been channeling varied ET's 25 yrs ...( quite positive focus)
and probably talks more on such things than anyone. Including making telepathic contact.

Everyone seems to enjoys Kryons compassionate messages-delivery. Enough has already been said about him.

Bashar IS highly intellectual and yes, to me is also a challenge to relate to..energetically-emotionally
but has shed light on many topics I find of interest...like crop circles, Atlantis, ET agenda's, and how the mind works.

Marina Michaels, to be candid doesn't convince me that she is channeling the Christ soul. I just don't feel it. personally. I've met the Christ energy and am not sold on her version. The first time I heard her, I had my doubts it was authentic, and truly the Christ....
Information is one thing and any spirit can access that.
Not to diss her, I'm simply not sold from my very brief exposure.

Abraham.... is a great salesperson-orator but somehow is too polished in delivery.... and seems primarily a motivational speaker like Tony Robbins than an enlightened soul group, from my varied youtube exposures. A great entertainer for sure.

However I'd probably find her-his or Bashar's seminar-workshops worth experiencing to better understand what they can teach me.
I've never met-experienced any of channels in person, and would love to see them live someday.

I think the channellings are all different because we are all so different and we all get different vibes from them(sometimes none).... My favourite Bashar lesson about getting information is like ordering food in a restaurant.Dont order the whole menu and then wonder why you get sick when you try to eat it all:smile: ....I think its better to keep trying different stuff and you will always have a favourite to come back to.

Nameless
21-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Even if i dont get the sleep i want,i always feel fine the next day.I think we have programmed ourselves to think we need a certain amount of undisturbed sleep.Im gonna change my routine a bit and see what happens because its a waste of important time lying in bed for 2/3 hours waiting to fall asleep.
More new Energy this weekend:smile: ,Im spending the weekend with a powerfull Buddhist monk who channels Energy and also an Ancestor liberation ceremony to clear family Karma....i know its gonna be an important weekend for me..

I would enjoy hearing how that goes.:smile:

Nameless
21-09-2012, 12:04 PM

It was on my bucket list. So as a present, my husband offered to take me to one of Abraham's outings. However, I remembered you can watch from home, so we did that instead. Usually every Saturday she is channeling somewhere.

So, there's one thing taken off the list...

Truly Abraham changed my life through, Ask and It Is Given. That came into my life when I was just beginning to start to tackle my fears and heave them overboard. I had always just got by with avoiding them. And, personally, every book I've read by a non-physical entity I have gotten something out of. They are written in layers of communication and are energetic by themselves.

I just found Lazarus (Alternate Carpark posted some of his stuff). I sent away for his first book and am excited to read it. It looks, on first glance, very heavy going, but I find if I just read through it, I don't always have to understand it the first time around, and usually by the second time I am understanding the concepts better.

So I hope you get to see someone "live" channel someday. It can be a life changing experience to be in that energy.

Henri77
21-09-2012, 09:02 PM
So I hope you get to see someone "live" channel someday. It can be a life changing experience to be in that energy.

Frankly seeing Eckhart Tolle on Oprah's free 10 week web seminar was just that...
It open me to a level of stillness I'd rarely experienced. so easily.

Yeah I agree an extended presentation is worth doing.

I purchased Drunvalo's 5day workshop on dvd and it was nearly as useful as being there.

These guys rarely visit the US midwest so any recorded presentation is nice to afford-experience.

Kryon's dvd presentations of workshops are fairly cheap as well.
Bashar's also I think ......under $50

Nameless
22-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Abraham's was $74.50, if I remember correctly. And since we both got to watch it :) it was a 2 for 1 dealy.

Henri77
22-09-2012, 01:27 AM
BTW I just discovered this site, free legal downloads of many long (full) Bashar presentations
http://archive.org/details/BasharCollectedVideo2011

couldn't see Kryon listed there however....or any other channels discussed here (in a quick search)

If anyone knows of free (long) channeled presentations by these folks,, pls share. Just to experience a full session. Kryon, others.

Most Kryon video downloads run $10-$50 1-4 hrs. Audio somewhat less, at his site.

Now if someone would only offer these as cheap one time rentals instead of purchase.... we all could benefit more. Like Netflix-Amazon does

$74 is well over a weeks groceries for me .... these days... but yeah shared with friends,,doable

Henri77
22-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Channeling for Dummies
it was inevitable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsThJ8naQgo

by Spirit Science ..... entertaining, funny & VERY informative (including communication w/animals)
just came across this cool and apparently quite accurate video primer
An amazing amount of info in 15 minutes,

hope this isn't drifting too far off Kryon topic ...

barrynu
24-09-2012, 04:57 PM
BTW I just discovered this site, free legal downloads of many long (full) Bashar presentations
http://archive.org/details/BasharCollectedVideo2011

couldn't see Kryon listed there however....or any other channels discussed here (in a quick search)

If anyone knows of free (long) channeled presentations by these folks,, pls share. Just to experience a full session. Kryon, others.

Most Kryon video downloads run $10-$50 1-4 hrs. Audio somewhat less, at his site.

Now if someone would only offer these as cheap one time rentals instead of purchase.... we all could benefit more. Like Netflix-Amazon does

$74 is well over a weeks groceries for me .... these days... but yeah shared with friends,,doable

Thanks for that link.There is a lot on that site that i haven`t seen.

Sungirl
07-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Hey there

Does anyone know of a Kryon forum? I have questions on which channels to listen to next.

Thanks

John32241
07-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Hey there

Does anyone know of a Kryon forum? I have questions on which channels to listen to next.

Thanks

Hi,

The audio messages are at this link.
https://www.kryon.com/k_freeaudio.html

The messages which are transcribed to written form are here.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25.html

If you are new to Kryon and wish to read the 5 core messages, those are here.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25b.html

There is also an index for questions and answers.
http://kryon.com/inspiritmag/archives/Q-A%20archives/archiveindex.html

I hope all these links are helpful.

John

Sungirl
08-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Hi John

Thanks for the links, however I have found those and I have listened to the beginners handbook a couple of times and I have the text on my kindle so I can read the updated versions. However, there are so many more and I assume (possibly wrongly) that as things change the newer ones become more relevant than the older ones. This is why I was looking for some guidance. I don't want to go in on the wrong level. I am still learning about this... so I was looking for a group of people who study Kryon's messages for guidance.

Thanks heaps anyway tho *hugs*

John32241
08-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi John

Thanks for the links, however I have found those and I have listened to the beginners handbook a couple of times and I have the text on my kindle so I can read the updated versions. However, there are so many more and I assume (possibly wrongly) that as things change the newer ones become more relevant than the older ones. This is why I was looking for some guidance. I don't want to go in on the wrong level. I am still learning about this... so I was looking for a group of people who study Kryon's messages for guidance.

Thanks heaps anyway tho *hugs*

Hi Sungirl,

I find that the audio link has the most current information. I have actually listen to most of those messages for 2012 more than once.

I do have a group that I encourage the evaluation of various Kryon messages.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/forum/index.php
This is a small private group which requires me to activate the membership application. So far there has not been any real study efforts, other than myself, on the Kryon messages that I post in the general discussion area.

The personal stories section also encourages stories and evaluations. There is more study in that area but not a lot as I see it.

I have been in study groups before. It could be most of us do not practice the evaluation of spiritual information. Please keep me in mind if you ever find a group which does this.

Thanks,
John

Sungirl
08-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Hi John

Reading what the website says the audio recordings are often a primer, the written versions of the audios are much expanded upon as Kryon and his partner continue working on the info after the recording has been made.

I guess I'll work through them and see how I get on, but I will focus on the ones from this year and last.

Thanks for the link to the group, it's not deep analysis I am looking for, just a group of people who come together to share their joy of listening to Kryon.

I have found what I have listened to very comforting, there is no fear instilled in his words. Kryon wants us to work on our stuff because the end result is beautiful, not because we are going to die if we don't.