PDA

View Full Version : Birth chart

OctoberSky
16-10-2014, 10:02 PM
First, Imma tell a little about myself. I've always been very interested in space and the planets and stars and also aliens and astrology and the wonders and mysteries of the world since I was little. I always loved to read in the astrology book my mother had. I've had something weird happen to me when I was 7 and I can't seem to find a answer as to what had happened. I've posted a thread about it on here and someone said on here that it was an abduction but I dunno if that's true. And I've also randomly astral traveled and have lucid and vivid dreams almost every night. But anyways, I'm basically a loner. I literally have only 1 friend because I connect with her on a soul level. We're almost like twins. I also don't like to follow any trends. I don't understand religion at all. I'm always the odd one out. I just never fitted in at school or anywhere but I'm fine with that. I like being alone and different and not having to worry about a relationship or anything.. Stuff like that doesn't interest me. I feel and act way older than my age being 15 turning 16 on October 27th but again I don't feel any age at all if that makes sense. Like it's irrelevant for me to be any age. But I want to know if I have anything in my birth chart that shows that I might be a starseed. I know that only I can say if I am or not but I feel I have lived on other planets other than earth. I just like a confirmation.

Sun Scorpio 4.24
Moon Capricorn 28.49
Mercury Scorpio 23.42
Venus Scorpio 3.51
Mars Virgo 12.24
Jupiter Pisces 18.38 R
Saturn Aries 29.49 R
Uranus Aquarius 8.51
Neptune Capricorn 29.29
Pluto Sagittarius 6.42
Lilith Scorpio 5.24
Asc node Leo 28.53

II Taurus 28.51
III Gemini 23.24
IV Cancer 15.50
V Leo 10.36
VI Virgo 12.46
VII Libra 25.56
VIII Scorpio 28.51
IX Sagittarius 23.24
Midheaven Capricorn 15.50
XI Aquarius 10.36
XII Pisces 12.46

John32241
17-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Hello,

Birth charts serve us to appreciate the astrological imprints and personality traits we have as a kind of default consideration. What I like to encourage is learning about 'conscious creation' and authentic forms of self empowerment.

That way you will see a truck coming before it hits you so that you can step aside gracefully. Those that stand around and wait for life to happen to them are not looking for trucks or grand opportunities of any kind.

As a divine human your physical characteristics are not necessarily a restriction for you. You have inner wisdom and innate awareness that reflects your divine wisdom and potentials. You can go way beyond those birth chart default inclinations you carry for this lifetime adventure. If you choose to align with your divinity, your personality will evolve itself to match your soul's energetic characteristics. A much better chart to appreciate as I see these things.

As far as that ET reference you made. May I suggest that it represented some thing more like what is discussed in this channeled Bashar message.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvWJ3yHRZSo

John