PDA

View Full Version : numbers,numbers,numbers

bobby3
16-10-2014, 02:01 AM
Hi, am new to this form and am so glad to see am not the only person being hunted by numbers I was starting to think I might be going a bit loppy. There's a few number patterns I see alot some I've worked out most I haven't like 13 I seem to see this number when am stressed out or feeling anxious so see this as a sign to just calm down and take 5, I see mirrored numbers a lot (21: 21 or 22:22) I think that this may be a sign the am doing ok am balanced. I've started to see number 4 a lot I keep waking at 4am and 23 am seeing this number everywhere recently especially tonight eveytime I look up it's there am having trouble trying to work out the meanings/message to these numbers

Hadit
16-10-2014, 02:12 AM

4 is the number of the sun. 2 is duality and 3 really has no meaning I know of that has mattered, usually it's interpreted as the trinity but not by me. 2 3s is 6 which us the number of balance, ascention, and the mind.

The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th spheres are (ascending) yesod, an awareness of the interconnectivity of all things; Hod, splendor and the ability to sit back, relax, and have experiences; Netzach, the power of magick and victory, vision of beauty triumphant; Gevurah, strength and justice.

Descending is Chokmah, wisdom and the vision of god face to face; Binah, which is understanding and the vision of sorrow; Chesed, the vision of love (Agape); and Tipharet, the vision of beauty.