PDA

View Full Version : DMT, anyone tried this?

GMIRcrystal
14-10-2014, 05:44 PM
if so, would you recommend it?

adamm[]
20-12-2014, 06:42 PM
I wouldnt recomend any kind of drugs.

i did salvia divinorum a few times and tripped so far out of reality i got scared sh**less and the fear has stuck with me ever since. it was like ever frame of vision had some kind of tearing effect where if you had one frame on a piece of paper and tore a spiral from the edge to the middle and then each frame would meld into the next, kinda like that but spiraling down a drain. During this time i felt so outside my body as if i was just watching myself, tho i was still seeing through my eyes, and i got scared which lead to panic which lead to fearful thoughts and in that heightened state of emotion, those thoughts took a long time to go away. its been 10 years and i still have a bit of fear in me.

This is why trips can be bad, because if you get scared for no reason and think bad things, those things stick alot longer and have emotional tolls on you, itll be like having small panic attacks every time your reminded of those things that scared you.

So yea i wouldnt risk mucking up your head for a trip.

Of corse you might experience something beautiful. The first few times i did salvia i just laughed my **** off and it was just complete laughter, no trippy effects at all. 3 trips of laughter, 1 trip of horrible nightmares and now im stuck with all these irrational fears, it wasnt worth it.

Miss Hepburn
20-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Yes on both, many times, but this thread will be deleted bec it is an illegal
thing and there are under agers here.

hecate8
20-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Yes, its called the spirit molecule for a reason.

LadyMay
20-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Drugs open the gates of the subconscious. Depending on what's down there you'll get different effects.