PDA

View Full Version : Reiki Tummo

ceeker
04-10-2014, 07:52 PM
I didnt see much about Reiki Tummo in this forum.

I went through Western Reiki 1 and 2 attunement. I must say that , even though my hands got hotter and saw occasional blue triangles with eye closed, nothing else really happened.Its been few months , even though people who receive reiki from me are seeing the effects, I am actually looking something beyond.

I am kind a spiritual person , wants to do little more than mere healing. After searching for sometime I came across Reiki Tummo , which is a reiki modality more for spiritual seekers than mere healing purpose.

Anybody has gone through reiki tummo attunements?
If so, whether it is in person or distant attunements?

How different it is when compared to Usui/western reiki ?

I heard it is little dangerous to force to awaken kundalini. This modality says that , they can awaken kundalini without much effort. Anybody faced health problem with that?

Thanks for the answers

tainamom
07-10-2014, 12:46 AM
I've taken the course and go to their master yoga classes.

The kundalini awakening was safe. The website describes the difference between Usui and RT, but I'll give you a brief explanation.

RT opens your shushumna all the way down, breaking chakra knots that are difficult to break in level 1. In level 2, it opens the shushumna more and cracks the core of the kundalini. There's more, but this is the general idea for levels 1 & 2.

Usui doesn't open a clean shushumna and doesn't go down to the base and connects you to the core of the Earth, but you can still use it for spiritual growth.

The most important thing is connecting through the heart and letting Divine Source do the work, not you. It is a beautiful, heart-centered path.

You can try their free Usui that only goes to the heart chakra, but it does open a clean path in the shushumna.

When I first started, I never believed it, but I was desperate for help, so I took a class and I was hooked - mostly because of all the love and joy I felt and I was so unhappy back then. That was 6 years ago.

This is an incredible program and super fast spiritual growth.

Hope you go. It's worth it.

ceeker
07-10-2014, 05:44 AM
Thank you for very elaborate reply.It is really helpful.

I would like to know whether you have taken in-person class or distant one.I went through their website , they are saying that , for Level 1 and Level 2 distant attunement is available . For master Level, they have only in-person.I live in San Francisco, there was an event on november , which got cancelled. Not sure whether distant one is effective for reiki tummo. I didnt have great results with distant Usui reiki attument either.

I am interested in knowing your personal experiences with reiki tummo.You said you were desperate for help .
How exactly you felt after Level 1,2 and master attunements?

I also heard a person whose kundalini is awakened lives in altered conciousness with some psychic power etc. What kind of differences you have in your daily life?

Thanks again

tainamom
07-10-2014, 10:22 PM
the attunement is the same, but in person you learn much more.

every time i took a class, i always feel lighter, freer and happier. each one builds on the other. i've repeated a few classes and it was great too. i keep going back at least once a year. anything irman teaches is really wonderful.

no psychic powers with kundalini, but as time goes by, my instincts are pretty strong. i call it, 'i should have listened to my inner voice, but i didn't. kicking myself for not listening.'

when it comes to emotional/mental/spiritual healing, the padamacahaya route is great. when it comes to the physical, they just introduced the secrets of natural walking and wow! i'm blown away.

this is the real deal - yoga in one lifetime program. well worth it for great inner peace and joy.

ceeker
09-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the reply again.

I believe, you must have gone through USUI/Western reiki classes before Reiki Tummo.The symptoms you have mentioned is similar to mine in my western reiki classes. Looks like I need to give more importance for internal transformation rather than external symptoms.

I am now trying enroll for class

tainamom
09-10-2014, 10:59 PM
i did a long distance usui, but i really didn't know what to do with it. i also dabbled in a couple of other things via books, but it's not the same as taking a class.

have fun.