PDA

View Full Version : Attunement of Reiki I 3 days ago!

AnandinBhisajKurma
27-09-2014, 08:54 PM
Hello! I have introduced myself on the Welcome board, and now I would like to become involved in the forum that brought me here originally.

Short and sweet, my attunement was 3 days ago, brought about by an epiphany during meditation to become a healer, and I have been practicing about 1.5 hours a day on myself. Im also incorporating aromatherapy, crystals, altered diet, and colors in my cleansing period, which seem to help alleviate the suddenness of the chakra awakening. My meditation and yoga practice (between 2 and 4 hours a day, and 4 classes a week) I feel have prepared me well for this experience.

Im cycling through, focusing one chakra a day. The solar plexus is today, and part of my focus is to come to these boards and affect the world I live in by sharing myself and helping others. I couldn't be happier to be here with you in this community.

I'd like to list a few of my energy experiences to see if you have any thoughts about them. Any at all. Im just throwing the energy out there, feel free to share your similar experiences with me :)

-Vivid dreams are a part of every night for me, and last night was intense.

Just as I was falling asleep, I started to dream that I was simply hanging out in my supposed house. I had to go downstairs for something, and when I got to the living room, static shocks began happening. They were encompassing me, intensely. I remember thinking "I need to touch something to ground myself" and as I did, they intensified. Soon my whole body was wracked with shocks, and my forehead was splitting open. The last part of the dream I collapsed, at which point I woke up, and with my eyes still closed, saw intense waves of deep purple light, and the darkness of my eyelids tore open. A clear white light poured into my consciousness, showing me vivid scenes of energy explosions, and what looked like a magnified vision of a book. I could see the imperfections of the ink on the page, though when the visions stopped I could remember none of the text. Peaceful sleep came over me after that.

-I don't seem to see much when performing reiki treatment, but I can feel a great deal in my skin. Chills down my left and right sides, large amounts of tingling, burning, cooling, and even some twitching.

-I do occasionally see flashes of color, and have seen my own aura for the first time yesterday!

-A friend let me practice on her, as I was simply too excited to wait for my cleansing to complete to try at least one treatment. I want to be a healer after all! When I began, her crown chakra was the most intense. She said it felt like her scalp was going to light on fire from all the heat, and it felt like I was "pushing on her brain." I had the most intense heat and tingles I've experienced at her crown, in my hands and forearms, and my feet felt like they were being sucked into the earth, deeply vibrating and tingling.

I will post more another time, I must make it to work now.

Thank you for reading! I appreciate you.

Namaste

sapphyretwins
01-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Wonderful experiences, thanks for sharing!! :smile:

skygazer
02-10-2014, 02:26 PM
sounds awesome..great dedication in working on yourself and the payoff is the resulting experiences. I appreciate you also. Carry on :)

AnandinBhisajKurma
02-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Thank you for the encouragement friends :)

I've fallen asleep during one or two treatments now, most peaceful sleep I've gotten in months. I usually fall asleep with hands on my heart or my solar plexus.

I wonder if they're getting a bonus that way :D

Or if I'm just failing those treatments haha.

Yesterday I felt the "double hands" treatment, especially neat because it was after asking my guides for assistance in releasing some especially negative energy.

Every day I'm feeling a little different, usually for the better, with intermittent, short lived "dark nights." Today is day 8. Here we go!

Thanks again Sapphyre, Sky.

Namaste

sapphyretwins
02-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Reiki does seem to really make one peaceful! :)

Keep up the good work!

AnandinBhisajKurma
03-10-2014, 07:32 AM
Thank you!

I think I just... had an out of body experience during a self-reiki? What the hell?Is that a thing?

pathtosirius
04-11-2014, 01:26 AM
I am getting my attunement I soon :smile: , it was nice to read about your experiences with Reiki, hope to share mine's soon though.