PDA

View Full Version : Exit points

froebellian
24-09-2014, 12:09 PM
The theory is that we build exit points into our incarnations, maybe one or two when we either feel we have achieved our soul lessons or if we feel we aren't ready to continue.

I had one such incident and chose to stay. Now, I ask how far apart do you feel we would plant them and if we recognize when they happen?

Yaoughta
24-09-2014, 03:08 PM
I posted a similar line of thought in the dream forum about the fact that many people receive dreams or an inner knowing when it is their time to pass. I like the view you posit about having certain exit points. These could have been set up ahead of time for us to use depending on where we're at in our journey and whether we feel we've accomplished what our souls came to accomplish or experience.

These are sort of like windows of time we "could" use to depart the physical plane. It could be that they are assigned and or set periods of time along our journeys or it could be that they open up at certain times or present themselves at certain times for certain reasons unknown to us.

Based on human life expectancy they would probably have to be at least 3-5 years apart, but that is just a guess.

Jenny Crow
24-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Nicely explained Yaoughta, I think they would be at least 5 years and probably more.

BriarRose
24-09-2014, 04:44 PM
I've experienced a few of my exit points, but I didn't know what they were at the time. I very nearly died in childbirth, but kept insisting to everyone that I had no intention of dying! After that exit point that I didn't take, my entire life dissolved - marriage, family, social standing, everything. My soul must have known that the path ahead would be very rocky, and felt I was up to the task. I made it through, and my life was rebuilt. Life directly following an exit point is not always that "rocky"! My thought on timing would be either 3, or 7 years. Those numbers have so much significance to the human psyche. Debts are forgiven, missing people declared dead, and most cells of the body are renewed after 7 years. I think the soul would give itself time to internalize the lessons that came from not using the exit point, so 3 years would be a minimum.

lemex
24-09-2014, 05:19 PM
The theory is that we build exit points into our incarnations, maybe one or two when we either feel we have achieved our soul lessons or if we feel we aren't ready to continue.

I had one such incident and chose to stay. Now, I ask how far apart do you feel we would plant them and if we recognize when they happen?

When you say you had such an incident do you mean you remember like a conversation between moving on or coming back, you had a choice. Curious because you imply there are people who achieved a lesson versus not being ready. What is your feeling on attachment here and is it in play here, if you were ready (hence we are not), is this something you saw from that state you were in or saw there experientially wise where you were..... or are you speaking from non-experience (theory), thanks. I have never really ever considered this but think this is like ascension. Certainly it is possible to finally get it..... :smile:

froebellian
24-09-2014, 05:57 PM
I've experienced a few of my exit points, but I didn't know what they were at the time. I very nearly died in childbirth, but kept insisting to everyone that I had no intention of dying! After that exit point that I didn't take, my entire life dissolved - marriage, family, social standing, everything. My soul must have known that the path ahead would be very rocky, and felt I was up to the task. I made it through, and my life was rebuilt. Life directly following an exit point is not always that "rocky"! My thought on timing would be either 3, or 7 years. Those numbers have so much significance to the human psyche. Debts are forgiven, missing people declared dead, and most cells of the body are renewed after 7 years. I think the soul would give itself time to internalize the lessons that came from not using the exit point, so 3 years would be a minimum.

You make a good point, stillbirth and early childhood deaths are exit points where the soul decides not to continue on that particular path or that is the lesson that was the soul contract between the parents.

froebellian
24-09-2014, 06:10 PM
When you say you had such an incident do you mean you remember like a conversation between moving on or coming back, you had a choice. Curious because you imply there are people who achieved a lesson versus not being ready. What is your feeling on attachment here and is it in play here, if you were ready (hence we are not), is this something you saw from that state you were in or saw there experientially wise where you were..... or are you speaking from non-experience (theory), thanks. I have never really ever considered this but think this is like ascension. Certainly it is possible to finally get it..... :smile:

This isn't talked about much as people feel it's morbid and chickening out, but I see it more as the best course of action in the soul's interest.

I had a cancer scare when I was 26 which was a wake up call, followed by my nearly falling off a volcano. I was at a crossroads with no direction, but chose to face things as I was in Italy and going to church each day and being at the Vatican did change my outlook.

As for times, I feel it is not a matter of years, but periods say early childhood and then another exit point when your are in your thirties for example. I feel they are significant moments where you feel you can't resolve or find your path or that you have done all you have needed in regards to your soul contracts.

I don't think we have any more than three and some maybe offered and some may not be depending on the soul stage and progress. If another soul contract lesson depends on you, you will be given the choice to fulfill that contract, otherwise the other soul may not complete their lessons and have to find another avenue to fulfill that challenge. It maybe that your exit will help others to learn their lessons and that was your soul purpose, but brought forward if the others needed to learn.

Some may hope for exit points, but then we can ask are suicides considered exit points? I would say yes as many do fail in their attempts, but exit points serve to create an awakening and a time to reevaluate things.

WhiteWolfy
24-09-2014, 06:53 PM
I think it depends on each individual soul contract but i would say there are between 3-5 exit points.

I also think that suicides can be exit points even the ones that return to spirit.

I would also say a lot of planning and discussion goes on before anyone leaves at an exit point because as we know it not only affects that particular soul but it affects those around them, those who are intertwined on their path.

I do think whatever happens it will always be in the best interests of the soul.

lemex
24-09-2014, 07:00 PM
This isn't talked about much as people feel it's morbid and chickening out, but I see it more as the best course of action in the soul's interest.

I had a cancer scare when I was 26 which was a wake up call, followed by my nearly falling off a volcano. I was at a crossroads with no direction, but chose to face things as I was in Italy and going to church each day and being at the Vatican did change my outlook.

As for times, I feel it is not a matter of years, but periods say early childhood and then another exit point when your are in your thirties for example. I feel they are significant moments where you feel you can't resolve or find your path or that you have done all you have needed in regards to your soul contracts.

I don't think we have any more than three and some maybe offered and some may not be depending on the soul stage and progress. If another soul contract lesson depends on you, you will be given the choice to fulfill that contract, otherwise the other soul may not complete their lessons and have to find another avenue to fulfill that challenge. It maybe that your exit will help others to learn their lessons and that was your soul purpose, but brought forward if the others needed to learn.

Some may hope for exit points, but then we can ask are suicides considered exit points? I would say yes as many do fail in their attempts, but exit points serve to create an awakening and a time to reevaluate things.

Thanks.... yep, can relate to the scare to. I think I can understand now.

BriarRose
24-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Froebellian, I think you might be on to something in regards to the timing of exit points. I was told I was "born dead", and had to be revived, and at the time I almost exited giving birth to my son, I was 30. It could be coincidence, of course. Has anyone else had the ages correlate like that?

Gracey
24-09-2014, 10:52 PM
my daughter has had 5 near death experiences and my twins sons each had one.

there is an author out there that says we have 5, i dunno know for sure.

reminds me of a cat having 9 nine lives. who knows, maybe we have 9 exit points.

Yaoughta
25-09-2014, 01:23 AM

You bring up a good point about the possibility of having a contract with someone else that would then change their experience, sort of like throwing a wrench in the machine. Does the other Soul then leave early as well or find another way to learn the same lesson with another player? Hmmmm....

I feel I've already passed a few possible exit points, but to me, this incarnation is just starting to get really interesting and having journeyed through time just to get to this point, I would prefer staying longer and seeing where it takes me.

Baile
25-09-2014, 05:29 AM
Some may hope for exit points, but then we can ask are suicides considered exit points?Suicide speaks to the ability of the soul to choose to exit any time it wishes. Along with that thought is the observation that pre-determined exit points aren't necessary nor do they make much sense: it's not as if the soul would know beforehand when specific life lessons will be learned or completed. Human beings require rules and timetables and charts in order to try and make sense of life. Spirit and the soul doesn't. We are free, always and forever.

BriarRose
27-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Do you think the soul makes the decision when it's time to "go", then, Baille? In your view, is that in our control, or the product of random chance? I had two relatives who decided to "pass", and did so - quickly, neatly, and with no fuss. They basically just "shut down". I suppose that was an act of free will. This is an interesting topic. :smile:

froebellian
27-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Suicide speaks to the ability of the soul to choose to exit any time it wishes. Along with that thought is the observation that pre-determined exit points aren't necessary nor do they make much sense: it's not as if the soul would know beforehand when specific life lessons will be learned or completed. Human beings require rules and timetables and charts in order to try and make sense of life. Spirit and the soul doesn't. We are free, always and forever.

My dear friend, I don't think everyone has exit points, but I feel some are given that choice to include it. That's why it's not a topic you will find every where as I don't feel many do choose them, or if they do, they opt not to take them.

The soul would know what lessons need to be completed and the potential for success. If the guide suggested an exit point it would be for a good reason, that what they wanted to learn may encounter difficult obstacles that would not be progressive.

I would be more reluctant to see this theory with any validity if I had not had an exit point and had suicidal thoughts, but I have experienced both and still am experiencing...

BriarRose
27-09-2014, 09:46 PM
I do agree with Frobellian. My most dramatic exit point was so clear that I have no doubt they exist. Perhaps a personal experience is required, or as Frobellian states, not everyone plans them.

Black Sheep
29-09-2014, 02:56 PM
My most dramatic exit point was so clear that I have no doubt they exist.Me too. One was not so dramatic, at 5, NDE but opened me up alot in knowledge of an afterlife or existence after physical. The beginning of my spiritual search.

The other one was dramatic, in my 30s, life altering in everyway, but it was needed, ironically both were related to drowning, one my mom who had a propensity for using drowning as punishment, went too far one day, got the whole bright light, not your time deal, and later on in life, pneumonia, where I drowning, my lungs were so filled with fluid, I struggled to breath, doctors at a loss kinda thing. My guides gave me a choice, do or die. I chose do, follow my path, and my life is completely different now.

I feel they are significant moments where you feel you can't resolve or find your path or that you have done all you have needed in regards to your soul contracts.

This would be what had happened for me or what my guide told me about my exit points. In terms of others, and contracts, as I understand it, another will fill the role as it would be a point of growth for that person.

As I understand it, there are different types of exit points, an ultimate one, or final one, and several sprinkled along the way for good measure(for myself at least). The sprinkled ones are so you get the most out of life, if it is stifling or even diminishing, then an option to exit(go to greener pastures) or change the parameters, can be taken.

Personally, I've felt another exit point coming up for quite some time. As a child I used that knowledge to slack off, now that it fast approaches, I'm dedicated to going all the way, working hard, living each moment, you know that stuff. But yeah, I wonder if others had known about their exit points, or if it's a just me thing.

Now how do you tell which is the final and which is the option? Or have you heard of such things?

Nice to read everyones thoughts on this subject, so thanks Froebellian for bringing this up.:D

BriarRose
29-09-2014, 06:03 PM
I would love to know how to tell when the final one is coming, BlackSheep. I hope someone will post about it. It would seem that we have no choice but to take the "final exit point", but maybe that is not determined by us during the course of a life. Is it that we have choice up until that point? Like you, I seem to sense one coming.

froebellian
29-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Me too. One was not so dramatic, at 5, NDE but opened me up alot in knowledge of an afterlife or existence after physical. The beginning of my spiritual search.

The other one was dramatic, in my 30s, life altering in everyway, but it was needed, ironically both were related to drowning, one my mom who had a propensity for using drowning as punishment, went too far one day, got the whole bright light, not your time deal, and later on in life, pneumonia, where I drowning, my lungs were so filled with fluid, I struggled to breath, doctors at a loss kinda thing. My guides gave me a choice, do or die. I chose do, follow my path, and my life is completely different now.

This would be what had happened for me or what my guide told me about my exit points. In terms of others, and contracts, as I understand it, another will fill the role as it would be a point of growth for that person.

As I understand it, there are different types of exit points, an ultimate one, or final one, and several sprinkled along the way for good measure(for myself at least). The sprinkled ones are so you get the most out of life, if it is stifling or even diminishing, then an option to exit(go to greener pastures) or change the parameters, can be taken.

Personally, I've felt another exit point coming up for quite some time. As a child I used that knowledge to slack off, now that it fast approaches, I'm dedicated to going all the way, working hard, living each moment, you know that stuff. But yeah, I wonder if others had known about their exit points, or if it's a just me thing.

Now how do you tell which is the final and which is the option? Or have you heard of such things?

Nice to read everyones thoughts on this subject, so thanks Froebellian for bringing this up.:D

I was apprehensive about bringing up this topic as not many people like to talk about it, seeing it as unable to face lessons or taking a short cut. It is not that at all, but if you decide to skip an exit point then things will not be easy, it lets you know you are in for a journey.

I don't feel another one coming up, though to be honest I wish I did, however, I have come so far with a particular task and must see it through. As for my exit point, all events that led up to it indicated it was a potential outcome and at the time it was a wake up call and I didn't understand why (I was 26 at the time and at 28 when the event happened) It was the path I chose that led to it, so I believe if you choose one path it may lead to an exit point and another path takes you a different route.

IMHO the final one, some people know, those who do not fear death. You won't get a choice unless there is a soul contract outstanding that is on the brink of being completed, then it can be delayed. That's why sometimes you hear of people hanging on until something is settled.

Those who have not achieved their lessons will not realize their final exit point as they probably did not plan for any. I would say this is more typical for young souls. I feel more mature souls will have exit points, as there are certain lessons they are trying to perfect to move to an Old Soul stage and with more soul contracts, this can deter them for their soul purpose of the incarnation. Old Souls are likely to build in a few if they do not feel their purpose can be achieved or they decide they aren't needed to support their soul group.

Black Sheep
01-10-2014, 05:40 PM
It would seem that we have no choice but to take the "final exit point", but maybe that is not determined by us during the course of a life. Is it that we have choice up until that point? Like you, I seem to sense one coming.That's what I imagine as well. I wonder, though. I only know of two people who knew of their final exit point or at least took it the option, and they said they knew it was time, I'm not sure about grandpa, but my friend didn't know how it would happen, made preparations, they were very loving and kind people. I wonder if it's like school, when you get your degrees, where at a certain point, you KNOW you are done, that's the last one, and ready to have your career. :)

I was apprehensive about bringing up this topic as not many people like to talk about it, seeing it as unable to face lessons or taking a short cut. It is not that at all, but if you decide to skip an exit point then things will not be easy, it lets you know you are in for a journey.I understand, I was apprehensive about posting a response. :P

I don't feel another one coming up, though to be honest I wish I did, however, I have come so far with a particular task and must see it through. As for my exit point, all events that led up to it indicated it was a potential outcome and at the time it was a wake up call and I didn't understand why (I was 26 at the time and at 28 when the event happened) It was the path I chose that led to it, so I believe if you choose one path it may lead to an exit point and another path takes you a different route.I can relate to that, I had a similar feeling in regards to paths.

With this next one, I don't see much in probabilities yet, it's more like my body sings of it. Different from the last ones, which were more like whispers, then yelling from my guides.

It's alot like when you connect to your higher self, and you feel like every cell of your body resonates with so much love you feel like you could literally explode.(Or when say a foot goes numb, but 1K stronger:tongue: ) Like that, but with excitement, and then it would wash over my body in these waves. Mentally, I was like what? Went to the doctor as I thought immediate, got the clean bill of health. My guides gave me a heads up a few times though in various forms since then, which helps as I'm terrible with certain(many) concepts.:tongue:

IMHO the final one, some people know, those who do not fear death. You won't get a choice unless there is a soul contract outstanding that is on the brink of being completed, then it can be delayed. That's why sometimes you hear of people hanging on until something is settled.

Those who have not achieved their lessons will not realize their final exit point as they probably did not plan for any. I would say this is more typical for young souls. I feel more mature souls will have exit points, as there are certain lessons they are trying to perfect to move to an Old Soul stage and with more soul contracts, this can deter them for their soul purpose of the incarnation. Old Souls are likely to build in a few if they do not feel their purpose can be achieved or they decide they aren't needed to support their soul group.

Makes sense. It resonates with what I understand thus far as well.

I quite enjoyed your thread, and everyone's thoughtful posts.
Thank you.