PDA

View Full Version : Little girl visiting me. Need help!

dbarcus
22-09-2014, 02:58 PM
Thursday, I heard a little girl laughing. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything that would have caused the noise. Then, she kept showing me a shadow of herself. They were quick flashes. I sat and meditated, trying to communicate. I asked her to touch me and she did.....repeatedly. She made me feel really sad for just about 1 minute and then it was over. She has also visited my 2 best friends. One keeps seeing her in shadow form (all throughout the night). And the other friend has had her whispering to her but can't understand what she's saying. We were all at a kid's birthday party this weekend and actually got an orb in a picture that was taken. From the laugh, I'd assume she is about 3-6 years old. Anyone have any idea what we can do? We have no idea what she wants. She has no negative energy to her at all so I don't really mind her being around but one of my friends isn't sleeping because of this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

desert rat
22-09-2014, 11:43 PM
You might try just talking to her , tell her that she is dead and its time for her to move on . To go to the light , to look for angels/loved ones to guide her .

Heaven
23-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Have you ask your other friends and see if anyone knows of a little girl that has passed away recently? That might help to know.

dbarcus
23-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Have you ask your other friends and see if anyone knows of a little girl that has passed away recently? That might help to know.

Yeah....none of us have any idea who she is. I tried telling her last night to go to the light. I even explained how beautiful the other side is and that there are people there who love her and are waiting for her. Then.....she touched me lightly a few times. A few minutes later, she freaked my 15yo daughter out by actually hugging her. My daughter said it felt as though a real person just rubbed her head and then hugged her. She laughed it off and said it was probably just her imagination (she has no idea how sensitive she is).

Any chance she could be trying to tell us something? If so, how in the world can I get the message? I can "feel" and sometimes see glimpses, but I can't actually carry on a conversation. Suggestions?

desert rat
24-09-2014, 12:32 AM
The only other things I can think of are to see if a psychic can talk to her , or set up some recorders and look for e.v.p.

dbarcus
24-09-2014, 06:37 PM
The only other things I can think of are to see if a psychic can talk to her , or set up some recorders and look for e.v.p.

I may just try that....although, I haven't seen or heard from her since yesterday. Maybe the talk about the light worked. We shall see.....

Heaven
25-09-2014, 05:47 PM
I wouldn't want any spirit to be talking to me or touching me or my kids. You have to be careful cause some evil spirits do manifest as little kids. If telling the spirit to go to the light doesn't work, like desert rat said call a medium to help you figure out why the sprit is following you.

dbarcus
25-09-2014, 06:41 PM
If telling the spirit to go to the light doesn't work, like desert rat said call a medium to help you figure out why the sprit is following you.

I'm guessing that telling her to go to the light worked. I haven't seen, heard, or felt her for a couple of days now. I guess I've watched too much tv because I thought if you told a spirit to go to the light, they'd just go immediately. She didn't. I briefly felt her the next day and then that was it. Anyone know if that sounds right? Anyone had experience with something like this?

Heaven
26-09-2014, 03:14 PM
I have had experience before and I usually tell them to leave and they leave and that's it. If you haven't felt her then she did listen to you, it did worked.

dbarcus
26-09-2014, 03:42 PM
If you haven't felt her then she did listen to you, it did worked.

Then I guess it did! Thanks for all of the advice!!