PDA

View Full Version : I think I saw a spirit last night

Zoclora
20-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Last night I think I saw a spirit. The resin why I said think was because I'm not sure if it is a spirit.
Well it all started when I was about to go to sleep. I still had my lamp on and was just laying on my bed. About ten or so minutes laying down I thought I saw a black spec in the air. But thinking it was my eyes I just ignored the thought. A few minutes then it appeared again and it was black. It remind me of soot because if it's shape and how it looked. It was oval like but not strait up and down it was more uneven in a cents. I didn't feel any thing bad from it but more intrigued. That's when I sat up to get a closer look. It only lasted another second before it vanished. It never did show up after that.
After that little adventure I decided to go to sleep. I woke up a few hours latter to not able to go back to bed. I tossed and tried all my might to fall back to sleep but just couldn't. I turned to my left facing the room and that's when I saw him.
He was really tall and big. His muscles were more like pro boxers or something. He had brownish eyes and coal liner under his eyes. He didn't have any hair except for a small wavy pony tail in the back. But what made him even the oddest was he was solid on top but had no bottom and he was blue. Not dark blue, not blue with white. No he was the colour of the sky. He turned as he was drifting to the far wall to only see me staring back. He didn't say a word only just went through the wall.
I'm still not sure who he was. He looks nothing like any spirit I've seen and I've seen some very interesting ones. But if it helps y'all he looks like that ginny guy from Aladdin only no lower half, no cuffs and well less cartoony.

Heaven
20-09-2014, 07:56 PM
That's pretty cool!! I never forget my first encounter with a ghost, it was unforgettable!