PDA

View Full Version : Share an angel encounter?

Josephine
06-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Still new to this site, so haven't read all posts yet. Quite a few people have actually seen angels, thankfully, as it dosn't make me feel so crazy. I had a witness to the event. the person present saw a strange wind when all the windows were closed, & we heard a bird chirp on the window sill.
(Its hard to share these encounters after a lifetime of no one believing or caring about it.) Will do it anyways. . .
Walked into bedroom & suddenly felt deeply tired, sat facing wall on bed, fell back into sleep, eyes open, could see the wardrobe, the wall, the cieling. Could feel a wind and see my hair and clothes being ruffled. there appeared floating beside me a creature like cloud with magnificent wings, facial features were detailed with a silver lining, it wore garment like robe. I looked up at its face, it looked down on me and began to ask questions about spiritual things, I answered straight from the heart, speaking, thinking my boyfriend can hear. The last question I only thought I knew, but couldn't answer from my heart, because some truth wasn't understood. the angel went silent, almost sad, lingered for a few more moments then disappeared, wisped away. The bird chirped, my friend said, I don't know what just happenned then but bird said 'I miss you', (more along the lines of 'your forgeting yourself').
The last question was, "What is a word?"
It was profound. It happened over 20 yrs ago & still don't know. Anyone know? Any Kahuna's, Navaho's, anyone who can extend this beyond,
"In the beginning was the word. . ."

Coming2
07-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Hi Josephine,

Sadly I do not and can not give any insight into your experience but it truly was a powerful one and I thank you for sharing it with us!!! It definitely gives me something to think about.....

Beleive
07-12-2010, 02:30 AM
I think that the message here was you being told you were not being true to yourself at that time 20yrs ago and the angel was sent to remind you.

The fact there was a bird also represents either the birth or death of a person/situation. for the bird to saY "I miss you" indicates again that you had forgotten who you truly were (perhaps you were being influenced too much by others at the time?) and the bird signified that this was to end.

Josephine
07-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Wow, a bit blown out by that, because its right & I've never seen it before. Thankyou for the clarity. It also explains the phenonema that followed.

star-child
07-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Hello, an amazing story there which I enjoyed reading.

Could feel a wind and see my hair and clothes being ruffled. there appeared floating beside me a creature like cloud with magnificent wings, facial features were detailed with a silver lining, it wore garment like robe.

I have heard that angels play with our hair. Your encounter reminded me of something my Dads partner told me (Julie). She is a nurse and does home visits, one day she walked into an elderly patients house and there was somebody stroking the patients hair, she wore long robes, but Julie never caught her face. Julie said that she will come back later because she has company but the patient said no don't worry it's fine, almost not realising there was someone behind her. Then the angelic being (I assume) wondered into the kitchen, Julie also wondered into the kitchen and the person had disappeared. There were no windows or doors she could have gone through. A week later, the patient died. Maybe it was her guardian angel preparing her.

Coming2
10-12-2010, 01:40 AM
'What a beautiful story Star.....\r\n\r\nI have had a few Angel experiences but the most profound one happened when I was a little girl and about a month ago. When I was a little girl I would wake up in the middle of the night by this huge shining light coming through my window. It would light up the entire room so brightly and then there was a man standing next to my bed. He just stood there and watched me and I felt so at peace. I would wake up enough to say Hello with a smile on my face and then roll over and go back to sleep. It was such a loving and peaceful presence and I knew instinctively even at that age that it was my Angel watching over me.'

santacruz18
11-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Every morning, on my way to working I say good morning to my guides and angels. Some times I invite them to ride to work with me and join me in the office. I work at a school, in the office and part of my job is to enter students grades and credits into the computer.

Some times the computer program glitches and subjects group themselves together. This happens normally.

A few days ago, I received a "cold, energy chill" at my desk. (This happens for me at home too.) I acknowledged this, then started typing the following...the school, english, grade B and 5 credits.

I then noticed the computer screen glitch, the information moved around on the screen and...the information I was about to type in NEXT.....was put in FOR ME. I was kind of shocked. I know I did not do it. Everything was correct except the school code number was not changed.

Right after I noticed this, a cold/cool breeze swirled in front of me (between me and the computer screen) and then over my hands. I raised my hand up to see if it maybe the heater in the office just coming on.

This was just amazing.