PDA

View Full Version : pendulum energy

Serenifly
16-09-2014, 04:45 PM
I'm VERY new to pendulums and came across its use by accident.

For a whilenow I have been 100% convinced that I was communicating with my guide (i still feel this is true) But now i'm learning about Auras, and now i'm wondering if it's MY ENGERY moving the pendulum?

Or could it be that in fact the energy of my guide as I thought it was?

wanchain
16-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Hello,

I had only used pendulums on a handful of occasions, and my gut feeling is that it is telling you information that is received/held in your aura. Your aura, which is your subtle bodies, has consciousness. Individual consciousness is connected to collective consciousness.

The pendulum is reading information in your energy field (aura). However, your guide can put messages in your field, or if there's no blockage to your solar plexus, the message will go there. The solar plexus is your "mailbox". If you don't get mail in the mailbox, then you don't get any gut feeling or intuition. That's when you need to use pendulums or applied kinesiology.

W.

Serenifly
17-09-2014, 09:33 PM
hmmm very interesting!!! Thank you for all that information :)

Jenny Crow
18-09-2014, 03:03 AM
It's thought that nerve reactions in you fingers are responding to signals sent from the subconscious mind. Sometimes your intuition picks up messages from your spirit guides and sends those messages through the subconscious.

Reincar-Nation
20-11-2014, 09:05 AM
Hello,

I had only used pendulums on a handful of occasions, and my gut feeling is that it is telling you information that is received/held in your aura. Your aura, which is your subtle bodies, has consciousness. Individual consciousness is connected to collective consciousness.

The pendulum is reading information in your energy field (aura). However, your guide can put messages in your field, or if there's no blockage to your solar plexus, the message will go there. The solar plexus is your "mailbox". If you don't get mail in the mailbox, then you don't get any gut feeling or intuition. That's when you need to use pendulums or applied kinesiology.

W.

Wow, I have to mention the solar plexus thing, for a while now I have noticed that my pendulum 'wants' to hang in front of my solar plexus, and when it does the swing seems to be amplified... Then I saw this post!!
The inbox of the soul, I do like that! Maybe I can get an out of office assistant for it too when I'm not in the mood....

Adrienne
20-11-2014, 05:59 PM
KingOfPentacles,

isn't it amazing how things like that happen and then one is 'drawn' to a post or an article ! :smile:

I wonder if there is a limit to the number of messages one can receive in their " inbox of the soul " ? :tongue: